Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Could our heads be any more different in size?”

duck me alfie, he’s even got his eyes closed on the picture, he’s such a robot, does it kill him to show any affection to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

duck me alfie, he’s even got his eyes closed on the picture, he’s such a robot, does it kill him to show any affection to her?
He's so awful. Poor Zoe! Not even "having a great time, doesn't Zoe look lovely?" Or something. Nope, he just can't show affection at all. As Zoe said "Alfie can't do serous"

• Angry
Reactions: 10

For anyone who doesn't have Instagram

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone who doesn't have Instagram
She looks a tad hunchbacked, though as I don't frequent her content I'm not sure if it's just how she's leaning into Alf or if her neck actually does that... I hope it's just how she's leaning

Using your middle name is fairly common where I live. Usually the first name is given in honour of a relative and then the baby is called by their middle name. I only realise two of my friends had a different ‘first name’ when i received their wedding invites.

I feel a strange sort of pity for Zoe. She’s similar in age to me, I’m 31. Yet, I’ve grown up and she’s almost like Peter Pan. None of my peers are like her, even the ones with huge amounts of disposable income. Though, the friends that do have money and no children all travel, experience new things and actually leave their houses.

Reactions: 18
Like this is probably me just being a cynical prick but is there a chance as well as alfie deliberately holding off the engagement and ring and Zoe being desperate

that they both actually do wanna get married but are purposely holding off until everyone around them has so that they can do this HUGE reveal and have the best dress and best day and have no one top them whatsoever and get all the attention?

Like even an engagement isn't that weird to do and it seems they're the kinda people who just need to be the best at whatever it is and if they already do it now they might realise they have literally nothing to offer their stupid followers or viewers like they know people are only interested because of that

Reactions: 11
Like this is probably me just being a cynical prick but is there a chance as well as alfie deliberately holding off the engagement and ring and Zoe being desperate

that they both actually do wanna get married but are purposely holding off until everyone around them has so that they can do this HUGE reveal and have the best dress and best day and have no one top them whatsoever and get all the attention?

Like even an engagement isn't that weird to do and it seems they're the kinda people who just need to be the best at whatever it is and if they already do it now they might realise they have literally nothing to offer their stupid followers or viewers like they know people are only interested because of that
Never really thought of it like that because Alfie so clearly comes across as a commitment-phobe but that's interesting, you think they both genuinely want it but they're just attention seeking until everyone else is done? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Never really thought of it like that because Alfie so clearly comes across as a commitment-phobe but that's interesting, you think they both genuinely want it but they're just attention seeking until everyone else is done? 🤔
I think they’re just together out of convenience and it’s too much effort splitting their assets or making real change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.