Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I remember that video. The thing is I saw Zoe's fans when her first book came out, fawning over it in the supermarket. They weren't teens or even pre teens. They were nine year old little girls. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think both Zoe and Alfie would benefit from meeting other people, outside of their YT bubble. The problem with them both is that between each other, their 'friends' and their 'people', they are completely surrounded by people who believe their own hype and encourage their egos.

I think both of them, but Alfie in particular truly believes they're some kind of business genius and a real inspiration. That's why he keeps posting all these ridiculous quotes. And Zoe is the same. Nobody around them tells them that their work ethic is pitiful, that their products are crap and overpriced and that they are fast becoming irrelevant. Critical comments are dismissed as trolling (and in a way that's the biggest shame of real trolls, because that then puts all negative comments into the same bracket, rather than the individual accepting that there could be truth in some of it).

They've isolated themselves on purpose, believing they are above the rest of society. And now they're so far removed from real life that they have no idea how inappropriate their behaviour is. I can't see it happening, but the biggest thing that would benefit them both is forming a relationship and friendships outside of their current bubble with people who would challenge them, give them some tough love and lead by example.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This idiocracy rivals poppy winning a blogger of the year award. All about who you know.
@Yel Don't be mean, Poppy Deyes is our modern day Shakespeare. I bladdy loves her.
Didn't you see her latest IGTV [emoji23] #GirlBoss #AbbreviationsAreDaWay4Wardzzzzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she can't even pay to have her nails done as a bridesmaid?
Screenshot_20191011_132442_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve just realised that Alfie will be Zoes +1 to this wedding.He’s going to stick out like a sore thumb and be so out of place.I just can’t imagine him striking up normal conversations with Zoes friends and their partners and with Zoe on bridesmaid duty he’s going to have to fly solo.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just realised that Alfie will be Zoes +1 to this wedding.He’s going to stick out like a sore thumb and be so out of place.I just can’t imagine him striking up normal conversations with Zoes friends and their partners and with Zoe on bridesmaid duty he’s going to have to fly solo.
He’ll just be playing on his new iPhone the entire time [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’ll just be playing on his new iPhone the entire time [emoji849]
He'll also be flooding endless Future's Elf merch on his IG stories to pass the time. When you see 10+ stories of Future's Elf stuff, you'll know he's at the wedding and feeling so out of place.

Also, knowing how massive his ego is, he probably will think he's so above everyone else who is attending the wedding and therefore will make no effort with any of the guests since they don't benefit his channel or his sm growth/engagement. I think everyone here has seen how awkward Alfie can be when he's not surrounded by his yes-people or those who have more than two brain cells. Or more importantly can see through his bs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these weddings must be getting to Zoe. The clock's ticking...
I think the nail in the coffin for her will be when Sean and Poppy get engaged or even worse (and v unlikely) is if Joe proposes before Alfie finally cuts the bs.

Reactions: 18
I think the nail in the coffin for her will be when Sean and Poppy get engaged or even worse (and v unlikely) is if Joe proposes before Alfie finally cuts the bs.
Well from this post Sean and Poppy have now been together for 10 years!!

And Zoe and Alfie 7 years

It's like the Deyes kids don't like to make it official

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My god those nails are awful! The shape in particular. Even if you don’t like long nails (I don’t) why would you choose to have them so stubby and square, they just look really ugly.
It’s not like she has a manual job where she would need to keep her nails super short...

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think it’s that unlikely that Joe will propose before Alfie. I could see Joe proposing in 2020.

9d6bc4afd2f1bfcefb7fcaad792c6c16.jpg
In their defence, they both only got a job in the past 2 years when they latched themselves to Zoe and Alfie’s arseholes.

Reactions: 15
Bored to death with them both. So, so bored.

Even her gifted star nails are bleeping boring.
Yes they are. She's so boring and never does anything interesting! Can someone ban her from doing ads for a year so then she comes back to her main channel and does her bleeping job for the first time in 18 months! That includes her blog, which she should write herself. She's completely useless!

Reactions: 10

How old is poppy? I can imagine her getting engaged/married by 30. They probs want to sort their house out first and live in it a bit before the next step

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.