Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2019-10-10-19-27-42.png

I've been watching some of her old Vlogmas videos and she really suited this haircut and colour! I think this was last year?! She's changed a hell of a lot.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 47761
I've been watching some of her old Vlogmas videos and she really suited this haircut and colour! I think this was last year?! She's changed a hell of a lot.
I have a thing for dark haired girls. 🤷 I think it would look better a bit longer though.

Not those brows though
Also WITHOUT THE BROWS! Someone please go and throw out all her eyebrow products! She doesn't need them! She's abusing the privilege!

No way! Guess what? It's autumn everyone!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a thing for dark haired girls. 🤷 I think it would look better a bit longer though.

Also WITHOUT THE BROWS! Someone please go and throw out all her eyebrow products! She doesn't need them! She's abusing the privilege!

No way! Guess what? It's autumn everyone!
Yey autumn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like the way you write
Ahem...for mentally challenged person aka nutter, there but for the grace of God go you, madam. Ever stop to think people may mutter the same about you when you go into shops or trains etc.

I'M SO bleeping SICK OF AUTUMN.
Don't fret, it will soon be Winter on December 21st and we can all go and buy Easter Eggs.

View attachment 47761
She's lost thousands of followers and probably losing money too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

At about 3:15. I’d been watching her a couple of years at this point and was starting to notice her becoming a bit teeny but this took the biscuit.
Nah she’s been told to act like that due to the subscribers I think, it must be that. She can’t be that unaware about sex.

Reactions: 7
Nah she’s been told to act like that due to the subscribers I think, it must be that. She can’t be that unaware about sex.
If she was told to act like that for the young subscribers, someone should have also told her a 12 year old can’t afford a £40 after sun, £35 bra or a £16 spot cream.

She talks like she’s targeting a teenager but has content that should appeal to a young professional with money and no outgoings.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was told to act like that for the young subscribers, someone should have also told her a 12 year old can’t afford a £40 after sun, £35 bra or a £16 spot cream.

She talks like she’s targeting a teenager but has content that should appeal to a young professional with money and no outgoings.
Well said, she has no foothold in reality whatsoever. Greedy greedy greedy

This idiocracy rivals poppy winning a blogger of the year award. All about who you know.
Didn’t really know about this site when that happened but wasn’t Zoe one of the judges?
Wtf does Poppy actually do with her life?

I wonder if Zzzz’s team witch about her when she isn’t there? I can’t imagine Holly doing it but I bet the others play bullshit bingo for words like autumnal being used during a meeting.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t really know about this site when that happened but wasn’t Zoe one of the judges?

I wonder if Zzzz’s team witch about her when she isn’t there? I can’t imagine Holly doing it but I bet the others play bullshit bingo for words like autumnal being used during a meeting.
She gets up, makes up the side of the bed she wishes alfie slept on; feeds the mutt, lets it out, has a shower, but doesn't wash her hair this week...then picks her spots. Then its tea time and time to kid on alfie is coming home for a meal....

Reactions: 5

You wonder....!! Girl, you are dreaming if you think she is anything but THE topic they discuss, along with how many times alfie has looked at them etc....

At about 3:15. I’d been watching her a couple of years at this point and was starting to notice her becoming a bit teeny but this took the biscuit.
Wow she has changed so much since there. She had the same mannerisms as Joe has there and was definitely pretending to be someone else.

Something else I noticed though, her top lip is rather thin in that video and it isn’t now. It could be just the angle but has she had fillers in her top lip?

You wonder....!! Girl, you are dreaming if you think she is anything but THE topic they discuss, along with how many times alfie has looked at them etc....
I think he has a thing for Lottie but she is with one of his best mates. She is much more his type than Orangella.

I think he has a thing for Lottie but she is with one of his best mates. She is much more his type than Orangella.
I think Alfie fancies anyone and anything (including Mark) who is the complete opposite of Zoe. If I was Lottie I would stay far far away from Alfie. Don’t want to get his ringworm.

The problem with Alfie is he has this idea that he could get any other girl like Lottie or if he’s delusional enough land an IG model; when in reality he doesn’t have a lot to offer. He doesn’t have the looks (hello bloat), he always puts himself first, and even if his dad went to Oxford— Alfie is clearly not all there. Let’s not forget having to deal with his equally dull sister, the need to have his parents or friends chaperone every date, being forced to wear his ugly merch, and him being a huge commitment phobe.

I would love to see Alfie try to date someone else. What would he do? Use inspirational quotes to pick her up? Show off his kendama tricks? Honestly, Alfie trying to act like he gifted Zoe their anniversary gift this year proves that he’s not proposing to her anytime soon—despite her milestone bday coming up. I’m frankly embarrassed this is the boy that Zoe wants to settle down with. She could do so much better if she made an effort to leave her couch more often.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Alfie fancies anyone and anything (including Mark) who is the complete opposite of Zoe. If I was Lottie I would stay far far away from Alfie. Don’t want to get his ringworm.

The problem with Alfie is he has this idea that he could get any other girl like Lottie or if he’s delusional enough land an IG model; when in reality he doesn’t have a lot to offer. He doesn’t have the looks (hello bloat), he always puts himself first, and even if his dad went to Oxford— Alfie is clearly not all there. Let’s not forget having to deal with his equally dull sister, the need to have his parents or friends chaperone every date, being forced to wear his ugly merch, and him being a huge commitment phobe.

I would love to see Alfie try to date someone else. What would he do? Use inspirational quotes to pick her up? Show off his kendama tricks? Honestly, Alfie trying to act like he gifted Zoe their anniversary gift this year proves that he’s not proposing to her anytime soon—despite her milestone bday coming up. I’m frankly embarrassed this is the boy that Zoe wants to settle down with. She could do so much better if she made an effort to leave her couch more often.
I was sort of actually thinking maybe it's like an Ann Perkins/Andy Dwyer situation where it's just not working but actually if he left her and got with someone that's different, he'd thrive.
As such I don't like either of them as people, I genuinely think they'd both thrive more relationship wise if they just called it off now. It'd be much healthier(especially for her) in the long run

Reactions: 6
Something else I noticed though, her top lip is rather thin in that video and it isn’t now. It could be just the angle but has she had fillers in her top lip?
I don't think so. Look at her last Insta pic for mental health day (with the hat on an she's smiling), her upper lip is still rather thin. I think it's just with lipstick and a bit of overdrawing that they appear fuller sometimes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.