Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she is going to NYC. Even his anniversary post was so half hearted.. I feel he'd quite like a young, wild, adventurous tomboy type girl.. I just feel he has outgrown her its so sad for her.
I don’t feel sorry for her. He puts up with all her crap and excuses as to why she can’t do tit like sit in that stupid car for half an hour on his birthday. He would love to do a little more traveling but she is house bound and in bed by 8pm.

I have never known anyone who loves watching scary movies but is terrified of the slightest movement around her. She jumped in her most recent vlog when putting her makeup on because the brush made a noise on the table 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her blog is just going to be another string of sponsored posts and affiliate links. Thank you, not interested, next. 🤚

Reactions: 21
Her blog is just going to be another string of sponsored posts and affiliate links. Thank you, not interested, next. 🤚
Yeah it's definitely gonna be a brand blog. It's the Zoella blog, not hers anymore, i'm not expecting her to participate in anything and if any articles are "Zoe's" they'll probably be ghostwritten too lol. Honestly at this point her insta is her blog

Reactions: 8
I haven't checked the Zoella account in ages, but it never changes - a swipe up affiliate link for the "book club" obviously without saying it's an affiliate link.
IMG_20191010_073748.jpg

Who even bothers to read these reviews. Orange small text on an orange background is super easy to read
Screenshot_2019-10-10-07-37-20-204_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hold on? Did Z actually say that? That's incredible! Jesus!
Yeah she did! In a haul in her old apartment it’s so bad but it’s funny

I haven't checked the Zoella account in ages, but it never changes - a swipe up affiliate link for the "book club" obviously without saying it's an affiliate link.
View attachment 47618

Who even bothers to read these reviews. Orange small text on an orange background is super easy to read
View attachment 47619
~Graphic design is my passion”~🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, we have Christmas content for the ZoElLa website. (Pre filmed now... FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE)

Thank the bleeping lord 😴

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else find this funny? Personally, I wouldn't think a manager that only gets you gigs, that as Zoe would put it "took over a year to do", would be "THE BEST"...definitely not worth having an article about. What do you guys think?
This idiocracy rivals poppy winning a blogger of the year award. All about who you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like the way you write
I am now wondering if:

A. I am missing the sarcasm as I am thrilled
B. Wondering if you are my middle child in disguise
C. Even worse, a work collegue has busted me and now knows that not only am I on Tattle but that I am also not sifiting the 43 job applications that i should be doing (I am on LUNCH)

All the same; thank you, you have made my day :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This was excruciating to read. The lack of punctuation marks, smh...considering that her A-Z minions have a college degree...something Zoe does not have , haha
It was all too full stoppy! Not many commas. It was clear they do it quickly just to put out. No thought really whatsoever!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.