Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across an ad for function of beauty which had zoe in it. These comments gave me a laugh!
Had that ad on Instagram with Zoe as well and one comment was like "Zoe doing function of beauty ads? Well, not gonna buy that brand anymore then". Seems like LICHERALLY no one likes her anymore. Only thing she can do now is ditch her horsie, change up her daily life routine aka get the hell out of that mansion, find herself a decent man, settle down, get pregnant and live that mom-life she's been wanting ever since being a teenager.

Reactions: 12
I have been lurking around for a while now and I feel bad for only now in this age realizing all the bs behind Zoe.. I feel a bit stupid and I'm 23. But.. I'm happy I noticed now. I'm so so over her and her "content".

Reactions: 15
Any bets on whether vlogmas happens this year? Christmas used to be Zoe's biggest content.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 49032
“Autumn lurgy” bleeping hell.

Even her illness is autumnal.
Poppy had a ‘migraine’ and Alfie was sick over the weekend. I guess the entire dum-dum clan is coming down with something. Mark and Sean are next.

But lbr, Zoe being sick is just an excuse for her to stay home and be ‘cosy’ by her AuTumNaL fireplace or log burner, light all 7000 candools at once, and watch a movie or ten. Her typical week but cosy AuTUMnAL. And probably will not spend any of this down time working on her blog...

Reactions: 16
She literally was only ill last week or the week before too. If she had a normal job she'd have to power through and go to work.
I wish I could stay at home and snuggle up by the fire when I've got a cold 🙄

Reactions: 14
I really don't understand why anyone gives her the time of day at this point, who on earth would be interested in watching/following her???

Zoe is the person who made me hate the words Autumn and Autumnal.. I mean I have never liked Autumn. It's not my favourite time of the year since where I live it's basically 2 weeks of sunshine and then the rest of it it's grey and raining. Right now it's cold like only 2 degrees outside and it looks like it's going to rain any second.

I just don’t understand Zoe. It really is like she’s still a 19 year old. What grown woman can spend days in bed being ‘cosy’ because they have the ‘autumn lurgy’ 🙄🙄🙄 honestly she needs to grow the hell up. It’s not sweet, it’s not cute. It’s sickly and annoying af. Honestly if she really does want a family etc she has got one massive culture shock coming her way.

Reactions: 20
Is there any particular reason that Zoe never mentions/wears her mum's jewellery? (Apart from the fact that she's not being paid to wear it?)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SulisSilver

It's not the greatest jewellery in the world and her mum prob doesn't need the money, but isn't mentioning a family member's small business the least she could do? Or is she reluctant to say anything because she's worried that the jewellery will sell better than any of her own tat?
Doesn’t Elf’s mum make jewellery too?

Reactions: 1
9543F84B-C83E-4408-B269-65B91CCA35E1.jpeg

Summer lurgy,
Winter lurgy,
Spring lurgy,
It’s a Tuesday lurgy,
It’s 2.30pm lurgy.... I’m waiting for the day that Zoe isn’t sick and I’m screen grabbing that straight away.

it’s almost that time of year... fake laughing and exaggerated singing to the greatest showman soundtrack with emotional support puppy mark season is nearly on us!! 🎄

• Haha
View attachment 49096

Summer lurgy,
Winter lurgy,
Spring lurgy,
It’s a Tuesday lurgy,
It’s 2.30pm lurgy.... I’m waiting for the day that Zoe isn’t sick And I’m screen grabbing that straight away.

it’s almost that time of year... fake laughing and exaggerated singing to the greatest showman soundtrack with emotional support puppy mark season is nearly on us!! 🎄
Crunch crunch witches

• Haha
View attachment 49096

Summer lurgy,
Winter lurgy,
Spring lurgy,
It’s a Tuesday lurgy,
It’s 2.30pm lurgy.... I’m waiting for the day that Zoe isn’t sick and I’m screen grabbing that straight away.

All the lurgy I can have all seasons
All the lurgy I can have every day and night
Will never be enough
Never be enough

Towers of pumpkins are still too little
I need more space to hold more decorations
But it'll NEVER BE ENOUGH!
NEVER BE ENOUGH!
FOR ME!

NEVER NEVER!!!
NEVER NEVER!!!
FOR ME
FOR ME

FOR ALFIEEEEEEEE

for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20191016-155007.jpg

My reaction when I saw this "Zoe get a life! Please Zoe get a life! Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you. Get up and go out and be useful!"

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.