Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The watch is upside down again!?
I was going to say the exact same thing!

Also, that picture Alfie posted is so unflattering for her. And they're constantly so passive aggressive towards each other. They should really just break up :/

Reactions: 9
She’s deliberately done it like that so that on the shot it appears the right way round. Not defending her but that’s why she’s done it

No one else on DW feed has done it like that though, just as they’d actually wear it

Reactions: 13
The Daniel Wellington ads are annoying me. She does too many of them so close together! Ads annoy me unless they're very clearly genuine. ZOE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR A bleeping WATCH! Sorry. I'll go and lie down in a darkened room to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s like she has this compulsive need to flood her IG with ads during or right after a wedding. You can smell her desperation (or maybe it’s her 10 day unwashed hair). Anything to downplay her friends’ weddings since Zoe isn’t even engaged. She linked her dress for Maddie’s wedding and is hawking the DW watch the day after her friend’s wedding. I know DW will work with anyone but Zoe? Who never leaves her house? Needs a watch? Ok then...

It’s obvious Joe is both the Sugg parents’ favorite child judging by how much Tracey posts of Joe and Dianne on her insta and Alfie is nowhere. Mumma Sugg clearly isn’t a fan of Alfie (and I don’t blame her). Maybe that’s why Zoe doesn’t make any effort with spending time with her family unless she needs to? Since she’s not the fave child and we know how Zoe likes to be Queen Bee. Although that still doesn’t explain why she never visits her grandparents at all. I know she used to be close with her grandparents at one point and even mentioned their IG, etc...

Like this is probably me just being a cynical prick but is there a chance as well as alfie deliberately holding off the engagement and ring and Zoe being desperate

that they both actually do wanna get married but are purposely holding off until everyone around them has so that they can do this HUGE reveal and have the best dress and best day and have no one top them whatsoever and get all the attention?

Like even an engagement isn't that weird to do and it seems they're the kinda people who just need to be the best at whatever it is and if they already do it now they might realise they have literally nothing to offer their stupid followers or viewers like they know people are only interested because of that
Honestly, I would have thought that too if it was ANYONE but Alfie.

Alfie lacks the foresight to plan anything that far ahead. All his schemes are last minute efforts. I think this is why Alfie doesn’t really do affectionate posts when it comes to Zoe. Not because he’s being private but he’s just checked out of the relationship mentally. So he’ll do stupid captions like comparing head sizes instead of appreciating Zoe and their years together. Because he doesn’t. Also, to draw attention away from topics of wedding. He must feel that noose tightening around his neck for each wedding he attends.

It really shows how Alfie’s lack of quality in his videos, to his gimicky merchandise, and his complete lack of effort on everything comes from the fact he’s never worked a proper job or struggled financially at any point. There was never a professional setting in which he was responsible for following strict deadlines. He’s never had to be responsible for others, just himself. As a result, he just gets lazier with time and those who have the misfortune of being in his life.

If he does propose to Zoe it will not be because it’s some elaborate stalled plan imo. It will be out of sheer desperation. I honestly think he thinks he can go the same route as his parents and marry much later in life. Since Alfie is not one for original ideas and has to borrow from others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Daniel Wellington ads are annoying me. She does too many of them so close together! Ads annoy me unless they're very clearly genuine. ZOE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR A bleeping WATCH! Sorry. I'll go and lie down in a darkened room to recover.
If you have a migraine, Queen of Migraines Zoe best recommends either to do shopping online with a BRIGHT screen or to go get free pumpkins at your local pumpkin patch and take money away from people’s livelihood. Oh and constantly be on your phone mentioning said migraine. Drink little to no water.

You’ll be all sorted in no time! 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Are these watches expensive....like she paid a bean for them. I'd feel utterly worthless and ashamed if I was either of them.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I thought Daniel wellington watches had gone the same way as Michael Korrs watches completely out of fashion ??

Reactions: 18
Is there any particular reason that Zoe never mentions/wears her mum's jewellery? (Apart from the fact that she's not being paid to wear it?)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SulisSilver

It's not the greatest jewellery in the world and her mum prob doesn't need the money, but isn't mentioning a family member's small business the least she could do? Or is she reluctant to say anything because she's worried that the jewellery will sell better than any of her own tat?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.