Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe has probably never had a migraine in her life, she just has bad headaches, almost certainly caused by dehydration because she doesn’t drink enough liquid.

Nobody who has a migraine is at all functional, they hide under a duvet in pitch black silence and wish for death. Not sit on her phone/laptop, manage to go out and about a short while after. She is a bullshitter.

Reactions: 28
Love your additions @thenomad !! Do we think panic attacks should be added also?!
Yes! I've added panic attacks and 'migraines' to the list.

It's getting quite long, I had no idea Zoe suffered from so many ailments. Luckily she has her millions that she scammed from kids that she can cry into every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn't sure where else to post this (and I know it was mentioned in Zoe's thread before so that's what I'm going off - sorry in advance if I'm wrong) but came across Maddie's home renovation instagram and all of the photos that we saw of the previous house are gone. Made me think maybe the Zoella staff are not only looking at Zoe's activities but also their own too... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wasn't sure where else to post this (and I know it was mentioned in Zoe's thread before so that's what I'm going off - sorry in advance if I'm wrong) but came across Maddie's home renovation instagram and all of the photos that we saw of the previous house are gone. Made me think maybe the Zoella staff are not only looking at Zoe's activities but also their own too... 🤔
That's interesting. What website were they on?

That's interesting. What website were they on?
It used to be on her house instagram (I know... how obnoxious are you that you need an IG for your house/rennovations). Maybe Maddie reads the comments on various forums too. I wouldn't be surprised.

I guess Gleam pays her well? But yes, the previous house she knocked down was absolutely fine and quite charming. Such a shame she tore it down.

Reactions: 7
It used to be on her house instagram (I know... how obnoxious are you that you need an IG for your house/rennovations). Maybe Maddie reads the comments on various forums too. I wouldn't be surprised.

I guess Gleam pays her well?
Wow. Everyone wants to see a house renovation by Zoe's friend! 🤷 I wouldn't be surprised if she read forums either. She has enough time I'm guessing????

Reactions: 1
Zoe has probably never had a migraine in her life, she just has bad headaches, almost certainly caused by dehydration because she doesn’t drink enough liquid.

Nobody who has a migraine is at all functional, they hide under a duvet in pitch black silence and wish for death. Not sit on her phone/laptop, manage to go out and about a short while after. She is a bullshitter.
Prob caused by the bleeping thousands of candles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes! I've added panic attacks and 'migraines' to the list.

It's getting quite long, I had no idea Zoe suffered from so many ailments. Luckily she has her millions that she scammed from kids that she can cry into every night.
Do cankles and rat tail hair extensions count as ailments?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The wiki page is brilliant. And yes migraines. I had them for years. Crying in bed for days with pain unable to move or talk. Better now - an advantage of aging I suppose. But there is no way I could've functioned for a couple of days. I think Zoe possibly has what is known as a 'headache'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.