Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but the way she kept calling them 'boobies' in her latest vlog drove me insane, I was like for god's sake you're a 29 year old woman, they're breasts!

Reactions: 21
Had some time this weekend and finally watched her smear test video. If she made content like this all the time, she would for sure gain followers! I found the video so good, finally something useful that teaches awareness and gives some confidence to women to book their tests.
But no, Mrs. lazy Zoe much rather does pointless autumnal ad vlogs for the easy money.

Reactions: 11
Zoella 9: Tis the season for autumnal decor at Zalfie’s but the closest thing to a child Zoe has is Alfie

Reactions: 3
elle hasn’t been into fitness in years 😂😂
She’s into cheap merchandise and tea and biscuits with a few home sense hauls thrown in 😂

basically Zoe with blonde hair.
Im.actually obssesed with elle, i thinl her and con are hilarious together and she seems really sweet in general. But thats my personal taste in content. Zoe has 0 passion or reason for living, i just feel sorry for her lonely life with no real company or purpose. But their content are nothing a like. Darbys more a mix of saffron barker types\ try on hauls and storytimes. Zoella is just ..... stuff at random but also pradictable

Woah she’s knocking out these autumnal vlogs isn’t she? It’s what the world needs I guess..
She only vlogs through the autumn and christmas season then she goes back to dissappearing off the face of the planet while her bf preaches some BS advice and making new challeges for himself because hes slowly loosing his mind

Reactions: 4
Opening PR and sweeping porches is Holly’s main role.
I'd LOVE to know what they pay their employees, Holly is just being used as a dog's body and drive sweeper at this point.

None of the girls who work for her post photos with her on their Insta pages, clearly they don't view her as a personal friend, yet she seems to think they're all her pals!?

Reactions: 13
I'd LOVE to know what they pay their employees, Holly is just being used as a dog's body and drive sweeper at this point.

None of the girls who work for her post photos with her on their Insta pages, clearly they don't view her as a personal friend, yet she seems to think they're all her pals!?
She just doesn't have any friends left, so she clings to the few people left who spend some time with her (paid or not)... So sad actually. At least she went back to Wiltshire for one of her old friends' brithday. She should spend more time with these "normal" people imho. Get away from the YouTube-/Instagram-life for a bit to gain some perspective on real life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.