Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoella #9 - Counting down the Deyes to Christmas and Autumnal House Pottering

I know we're not due a new thread yet but still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen her older launches in home bargains recently. Not really old stuff like the last year or so. Bored.

Reactions: 6
I’m freaking dying over here! I googled house pottering & there’s not an exact definition...but found this...
  1. putter, mess around, potter, tinker, monkey, monkey around, muck about, muck around(verb)
    do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
    "The old lady is usually mucking about in her little house"
  2. potter, putter(verb)
    work lightly
    "The old lady is pottering around in the garden"
  3. putter, potter, potter around, putter around(verb)
    move around aimlessly https://www.definitions.net/definition/potter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha wow that really could be a parody of Zoella. She is completely out of touch. So many people don’t have a house to “potter” around let alone a bloody fireplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m freaking dying over here! I googled house pottering & there’s not an exact definition...but found this...
  1. putter, mess around, potter, tinker, monkey, monkey around, muck about, muck around(verb)
  2. potter, putter(verb)
    work lightly
Priceless😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Priceless😂😂😂😂
Yeah I had to check out of here for a bit to relax because I was silent belly laughing enough to shake the bed. To think those definitions used “old lady” as examples make me laugh harder. I’m usually the 1st to defend Z when Elf calls her a grandma....but he does live w/ her & I guess he’s on to something. So much for her healthy minded whatever Wed. IG post, eh. Dictionary .net set her straight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  2. potter, putter(verb)
    work lightly
Hey Zoella's staff..tell your boss she's exactly the old lady pottering in her house. Shifting junks from the storeroom AND Garden Centre into every room.

Also let your boss know, most of us haven't got 5 spare rooms storing cushions, rugs, beddings, Elf's toys for different seasons

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching old Vlogmas’s recently and I’m kinda hoping she does it again this year cos this is what she really does best and is, quite a lot of the time, generally interesting to watch... but I’m wondering if maybe this will be ditched too this year cos she really seems to have lost any kind of work ethic... :(

Reactions: 17
I’ve been watching old Vlogmas’s recently and I’m kinda hoping she does it again this year cos this is what she really does best and is, quite a lot of the time, generally interesting to watch... but I’m wondering if maybe this will be ditched too this year cos she really seems to have lost any kind of work ethic... :(
Don’t worry we all know vlogmas is coming as that’s her most successful time of the year, you can see it reflected in the spike in her views.The vlogs will gradually build over the autumn with halloween, bonfire night etc before we get to the grande finale of vlogmas.

However her one last year was utter shite tbh.I genuinely used to like Zoe back in the day and her vlogmas was always a highlight but they really are just so boring and predictable now.You can almost guarantee what’s going to happen ie a trip to the christmas markets somewhere,putting up the tree,messing about with Mark,the office christmas ‘party’. I wonder if she’ll actually make the trip home this year to see her family since Joe is going to Australia?

ZOELLA HOW TO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t worry we all know vlogmas is coming as that’s her most successful time of the year, you can see it reflected in the spike in her views.The vlogs will gradually build over the autumn with halloween, bonfire night etc before we get to the grande finale of vlogmas.

However her one last year was utter shite tbh.I genuinely used to like Zoe back in the day and her vlogmas was always a highlight but they really are just so boring and predictable now.You can almost guarantee what’s going to happen ie a trip to the christmas markets somewhere,putting up the tree,messing about with Mark,the office christmas ‘party’. I wonder if she’ll actually make the trip home this year to see her family since Joe is going to Australia?
We need a Zoella vlogmas bingo board

• Haha
  • Heart
I've begun the wiki page for Zoe here - feel free to add and elaborate I'm sure many of you know far more than myself and can add some juicy details to spice it up a little!!

Doreen xxx

Reactions: 13
We need a Zoella vlogmas bingo board
Yess!
Trip somewhere right at the beginning ✔
Christmas tree buying ✔
Garden centre trip ✔
Some sort of lush/bath video ✔
Office party ✔
Trip to London for something ✔
Shopping ✔
Gift swapping with mark ✔
Christmas carol singing ✔

Don’t get me wrong though, this is actually the part of “Zoella” that I like! 🎄 🎅🏻

• Haha
Some over the top garden decoration ✔
3 Christmas Trees✔
Watching Elf the first week in December✔
Buying Alfie an expensive pressy he'll never use✔
Mark being embarrassed about the presents he's bought Zoe✔
Christmas pj's for everybody✔
Buying and wasting far too much food✔
Guess which chocolate it is✔
Dressing Nala up in some ridiculous costume✔
Playing card games...obviously✔
Playing more card games✔
Card games ✔
Cards✔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guys we're being equally as bad as Zoe talking about Vlogmas in September. You know Zoe is dying inside that autumn has only just begun and it's not December already.

Don't forget pretending her own family doesn't exist✔
Buying way too many gifts for everyone; especially the Deyes✔
Buying more xmas jumpers ✔
Leaving the Christmas lights on all day and night✔
Watching Elf/The Greatest Showman/Harry Potter on repeat✔
Reminiscing on her childhood✔
Lighting up all the Christmas scented candools (and making Alfie blow them all out at night) ✔
Buying Alfie some stupid overpriced toy. Last year was the slackline; this year who knows?! ✔
Annual xmas decor haul with Mark and only using them once. Remember those hideous elves she bought last year? ✔

I'm sure there's more but my head hurts typing out all this stupid mudane crap that Zoe and co. does every December for Vlogmas. Devolving is Zoe's specialty.

• Haha
No way Zoe has uploaded a video including the garden centre! It's only been five minutes since we saw it last time! 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ZOE UPLOADED ANOTHER VLOG. SURPRISE, SURPRISE ANOTHER GARDEN CENTRE VISIT AND AUTUMN bleeping SHOPPING BECAUSE SHE IS A MILLIONAIRE AND IS AN AVID SPENDER OF THINGS THAT WE KNOW ARE GONNA ROT IN HER bleeping ATTIC AND BASEMENT

And she has another bleeping bloody migraine. SURPRISE SURPRISE

• Haha
  • Heart
Some over the top garden decoration ✔
3 Christmas Trees✔
Watching Elf the first week in December✔
Buying Alfie an expensive pressy he'll never use✔
Mark being embarrassed about the presents he's bought Zoe✔
Christmas pj's for everybody✔
Buying and wasting far too much food✔
Guess which chocolate it is✔
Dressing Nala up in some ridiculous costume✔
Playing card games...obviously✔
Playing more card games✔
Card games ✔
Cards✔
Opening their gift a day from Alfie’s mam n dad

ZOE UPLOADED ANOTHER VLOG. SURPRISE, SURPRISE ANOTHER GARDEN CENTRE VISIT AND AUTUMN bleeping SHOPPING BECAUSE SHE IS A MILLIONAIRE AND IS AN AVID SPENDER OF THINGS THAT WE KNOW ARE GONNA ROT IN HER bleeping ATTIC AND BASEMENT

And she has another bleeping bloody migraine. SURPRISE SURPRISE
GIFTED bleeping PUMPKINS

Then, proceeds to admit they may not last til Halloween. Don’t bleeping pick them in September then you absolute bleeping clown.

You guys we're being equally as bad as Zoe talking about Vlogmas in September. You know Zoe is dying inside that autumn has only just begun and it's not December already.

Don't forget pretending her own family doesn't exist✔
Buying way too many gifts for everyone; especially the Deyes✔
Buying more xmas jumpers ✔
Leaving the Christmas lights on all day and night✔
Watching Elf/The Greatest Showman/Harry Potter on repeat✔
Reminiscing on her childhood✔
Lighting up all the Christmas scented candools (and making Alfie blow them all out at night) ✔
Buying Alfie some stupid overpriced toy. Last year was the slackline; this year who knows?! ✔
Annual xmas decor haul with Mark and only using them once. Remember those hideous elves she bought last year? ✔

I'm sure there's more but my head hurts typing out all this stupid mudane crap that Zoe and co. does every December for Vlogmas. Devolving is Zoe's specialty.
Giant inflatable Santa

• Haha
  • Heart
Opening their gift a day from Alfie’s mam n dad

GIFTED bleeping PUMPKINS

Then, proceeds to admit they may not last til Halloween. Don’t bleeping pick them in September then you absolute bleeping clown.
twit! Who picks pumpkins in September! It shows she take every freebie as she could have just said "I'd rather wait till it's closer the time, but thank you for the offer" 🤷

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.