Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some over the top garden decoration ✔
3 Christmas Trees✔
Watching Elf the first week in December✔
Buying Alfie an expensive pressy he'll never use✔
Mark being embarrassed about the presents he's bought Zoe✔
Christmas pj's for everybody✔
Buying and wasting far too much food✔
Guess which chocolate it is✔
Dressing Nala up in some ridiculous costume✔
Playing card games...obviously✔
Playing more card games✔
Card games ✔
Cards✔
Buying lights again every year

• Heart
Reactions: 5
twit! Who picks pumpkins in September! It shows she take every freebie as she could have just said "I'd rather wait till it's closer the time, but thank you for the offer" 🤷
ALSO! The fact that they’re going to buy more autumn-scented candles???? I doubt she is content with her Bath & Body Works candle haul just a month ago. I bet she already lit them all for duck’s sake

Reactions: 7
ALSO! The fact that they’re going to buy more autumn-scented candles???? I doubt she is content with her Bath & Body Works candle haul just a month ago. I bet she already lit them all for duck’s sake
God! I bet she hasn't used them all up! She can't stop spending her bleeping money! 🙄 She's really annoying me with her pointless consumerism! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, her constant over spending does help keep the economy ticking over. Silver lining? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God! I bet she hasn't used them all up! She can't stop spending her bleeping money! 🙄 She's really annoying me with her pointless consumerism! 🙄
I must say, I am loving Tattle Life. Have thoroughly read all the threads pertaining to “Zoella” and her utopian lifestyle. I’m glad the people who have posted here share the same sentiments I have been holding on to for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone here remember the bit in one of her recent vlogs wherein Zoe said that M&S reminds her of old/cute people, and then bellend Alfalfa hints that it’s Zoe that also reminds him of them...ffs I felt SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT FOR ZOE. I felt so ashamed..the look on her face, pretending that she’s okay :(

I bleeping feel bad most of the time, but then maybe it’s karma taking its course because of the scandals and lies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m freaking dying over here! I googled house pottering & there’s not an exact definition...but found this...
  1. putter, mess around, potter, tinker, monkey, monkey around, muck about, muck around(verb)
    do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
    "The old lady is usually mucking about in her little house"
  2. potter, putter(verb)
    work lightly
    "The old lady is pottering around in the garden"
  3. putter, potter, potter around, putter around(verb)
    move around aimlessly https://www.definitions.net/definition/potter
Skimmed through her vlog and well she’s really found her spot hasn’t she 💀

6319ACA8-ED6D-4EE2-BA2F-20493503D8FA.png
8E946C9D-F65F-4499-80D5-D46064AF79ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She got every single candle with some doubles in that haul. She’s a knobhead.

Reactions: 4
I like that Mark uploaded his gifted pumpkin picking vlog like a week ago. It just shows you how lazy Zoe is with uploading. And if the pumpkins were gifted the least she can do is mention the patch she visited.

Also, for someone who supposedly had a migraine or was recovering from said migraine, she seemed to be doing really well. She was moving around and soaking up that BRIGHT sunshine without any issue. Sure Zoe sure. Migraines. Like her vlog fear. Totally not made up.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I like that Mark uploaded his gifted pumpkin picking vlog like a week ago. It just shows you how lazy Zoe is with uploading. And if the pumpkins were gifted the least she can do is mention the patch she visited.

Also, for someone who supposedly had a migraine or was recovering from said migraine, she seemed to be doing really well. She was moving around and soaking up that BRIGHT sunshine without any issue. Sure Zoe sure. Migraines. Like her vlog fear. Totally not made up.
Imposter syndrome. Remember that ailment?

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry we all know vlogmas is coming as that’s her most successful time of the year, you can see it reflected in the spike in her views.The vlogs will gradually build over the autumn with halloween, bonfire night etc before we get to the grande finale of vlogmas.

However her one last year was utter shite tbh.I genuinely used to like Zoe back in the day and her vlogmas was always a highlight but they really are just so boring and predictable now.You can almost guarantee what’s going to happen ie a trip to the christmas markets somewhere,putting up the tree,messing about with Mark,the office christmas ‘party’. I wonder if she’ll actually make the trip home this year to see her family since Joe is going to Australia?
Vlogmas used to be one of my favorite things about Zoe's content. Tbh it was when her Vlogmases went to total tit around 2016 that I started realizing she didn't really care about her viewers anymore / I got introduced to GG and the world of gossip forums lol

Reactions: 14
Imposter syndrome. Remember that ailment?
Oh yes! I've updated her wiki to included ailments. Thank you for the idea. ;)

If anyone else wants to tackle the cold sores then I left it open. I just can't look at them. I'm sorry... Hard pass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.