Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ok hahahaha 🤷 I think they've got their own section that is
Who makes these pages cos I am LIVING

The wiki page is brilliant. And yes migraines. I had them for years. Crying in bed for days with pain unable to move or talk. Better now - an advantage of aging I suppose. But there is no way I could've functioned for a couple of days. I think Zoe possibly has what is known as a 'headache'.
She was able to watch supermarket sweep so it def wasn’t a migraine, overreacting pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wiki page is brilliant. And yes migraines. I had them for years. Crying in bed for days with pain unable to move or talk. Better now - an advantage of aging I suppose. But there is no way I could've functioned for a couple of days. I think Zoe possibly has what is known as a 'headache'.
That sounds awful, I'm sorry you had to go through that ☹

I'm not sure how Zoe even manages to function honestly, she never seems to get any vitamins/minerals/protein of any kind, she never drinks much fluids, has stated she only goes toilet at the end of the day or every few days, surrounds herself with devices and doesn't get much fresh air. How is she not constantly sick?

Same! Tattle is amazing! 😂 I spend far too much time on here but I can't help myself!
I like having somewhere to air my frustration and converse with similar minded folk. Love having the laughs. I also enjoy a healthy debate which you get here too. Excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like having somewhere to air my frustration and converse with similar minded folk. Love having the laughs. I also enjoy a healthy debate which you get here too. Excellent.
Perfect for all! I love reading the rants and agreeing with everything that is said! They're always put more eloquently than if I had worded them! 🤭

That sounds awful, I'm sorry you had to go through that ☹

I'm not sure how Zoe even manages to function honestly, she never seems to get any vitamins/minerals/protein of any kind, she never drinks much fluids, has stated she only goes toilet at the end of the day or every few days, surrounds herself with devices and doesn't get much fresh air. How is she not constantly sick?
Unlike her dog who is always at the vets! 🤷

Reactions: 4
Who makes these pages cos I am LIVING
The moderators on Tattle deserve all the credit for coming up with this gem. Zoe and Alfie's wiki pages are thriving. The list of 💩 is endless between these two.

I'm having so much fun adding Zoe's ailments. Thank you to everyone on here for mentioning her other ailments. I'm getting distracted at work but luckily I can multi-task.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOOOOOOOOOL she’s been inhaling those candles so much, plus the fact that she’s dehydrated as duck
And she never goes outside so prob has a deficiency of some description from zero sunshine exposure.

She only goes out in Autumn for Autumnal outings and Autumnal activities 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
And she never goes outside so prob has a deficiency of some description from zero sunshine exposure.

She only goes out in Autumn for Autumnal outings and Autumnal activities 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's not healthy at all! She needs exercise and her five a day that isn't pizza!

Reactions: 2
She's not healthy at all! She needs exercise and her five a day that isn't pizza!
But but....if she’ll exercise, then that means her extensions won’t be washed for another 10 days. She loves having her thick hair accumulate all the oils and foul smell. I have thick hair myself and when it’s day 3 of no hair wash, my hair starts to smell funky...yikes

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She needs to make use of her kitchen! It's not just there for photoshoots! 🙄
And to fill with plants and out of date food!

But but....if she’ll exercise, then that means her extensions won’t be washed for another 10 days. She loves having her thick hair accumulate all the oils and foul smell. I have thick hair myself and when it’s day 3 of no hair wash, my hair starts to smell funky...yikes
She’s rank

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.