Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Forewarning: It's Zoe rambling a tediously long rant on her preferred diary of choice- her IG.

TLDR: If you didn't feel like reading her entire caption... Basically Zoe bought more decor that she absolutely didn't need (likely gifted by H&M), acknowledges that Alfie sleeps in the same bed as her and totally not in his house next door, talks about social media and trolls, and that she's all sorted thanks to her Skype therapist she sees.

It's funny she talks about bullying in her latest IG diary entry when she is quite capable of being one herself. There are plenty of instances in past vlogs where she is undercutting someone or making fun of their misfortune. And I guess it would be easy to ignore constructive criticism when you make bank for doing absolutely nothing. I guess she thinks her horribly written books, questionable beauty products, her disaster of an advent calendar, or the fact she hides at home all day then makes her a better person than your average joe who works an honest job.

I also cannot stand how she uses her IG. No one is going on IG to read a novel and especially by Zoe. I know she's a bit old-school when it comes to her social media but omg do[emoji122] shut [emoji122] up [emoji122], Zoe. Blah, blah, blah, I have privilege, and woe is me... It gets so tiresome to hear the same useless drivel from her over and over again. Do something productive for a change like going to the office and doing some actual work, instead of fishing for praise on IG since she doesn't get it from Alfie at home.
This Whollllleeeeeee post was for engagement..she knew this time she couldn't end with a question mark but still managed to get some comments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well if there was ever a question as to whether Alfie uses Zoe for views, check out the tags on his video. Doesn’t even have his own name but has Zoe’s old Twitter name, her channel, her name, and of course Zalfie....
I dunno why we act surprised sometimes.

He just keeps getting worse.

Reactions: 6
Well if there was ever a question as to whether Alfie uses Zoe for views, check out the tags on his video. Doesn’t even have his own name but has Zoe’s old Twitter name, her channel, her name, and of course Zalfie....
Did he spell gravy incorrectly??!

Also hi, long time lurker, first time poster etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This Whollllleeeeeee post was for engagement..she knew this time she couldn't end with a question mark but still managed to get some comments
It’s kinda funny that she’s desperate for engagement in more ways than one.

There’s a thread title in there somewhere about No engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s kinda funny that she’s desperate for engagement in more ways than one.

There’s a thread title in there somewhere about No engagement
Did Alfie ever show the footage of him giving Zoe the wooden rings whilst abroad at that other girls wedding or was that cut out?

Reactions: 2
Also tagging ‘teen’, Mr. my audience is around my age and not children... sure

Reactions: 16
Yeah you’d have thought zoe and his mother would have been there on his first night
They might be coming on the last night - when I did a lot of theater and shows my friends and family would always come on the last performance as it's usually the best one! (More energy, a kind of bitter sweet feel, you've rehearsed it loads of times etc)

Reactions: 3
They might be coming on the last night - when I did a lot of theater and shows my friends and family would always come on the last performance as it's usually the best one! (More energy, a kind of bitter sweet feel, you've rehearsed it loads of times etc)
You give zoe WAY too much credit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's going to Joe's when she's less anxious. Free tickets should do the trick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E.T is supposed to look like well E.T,an alien and it was released 37 years ago ?

Nala though
PicsArt_09-17-12.00.01.jpg

PicsArt_09-17-12.04.18.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.