Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what happens when you have so much stuff gifted to you or when you're bored and do online shopping that you begin to run out of places to store and hide said items in your not-mansion. It's a hard life to live being super materialistic and consumer-happy.
She could always (shock horror) not accept some items she's gifted or (sit down for this one) give some of it away ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look she managed to make the entire post all about her again!

Also isn't that the room she tidied recently? Seems all the tit has snuck back in on the floor behind her...
I could be wrong but this photo looks like before she sorted it out (old art on the wall? I can't see the drawing of the arse.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Forewarning: It's Zoe rambling a tediously long rant on her preferred diary of choice- her IG.

TLDR: If you didn't feel like reading her entire caption... Basically Zoe bought more decor that she absolutely didn't need (likely gifted by H&M), acknowledges that Alfie sleeps in the same bed as her and totally not in his house next door, talks about social media and trolls, and that she's all sorted thanks to her Skype therapist she sees.

It's funny she talks about bullying in her latest IG diary entry when she is quite capable of being one herself. There are plenty of instances in past vlogs where she is undercutting someone or making fun of their misfortune. And I guess it would be easy to ignore constructive criticism when you make bank for doing absolutely nothing. I guess she thinks her horribly written books, questionable beauty products, her disaster of an advent calendar, or the fact she hides at home all day then makes her a better person than your average joe who works an honest job.

I also cannot stand how she uses her IG. No one is going on IG to read a novel and especially by Zoe. I know she's a bit old-school when it comes to her social media but omg do👏 shut 👏 up 👏, Zoe. Blah, blah, blah, I have privilege, and woe is me... It gets so tiresome to hear the same useless drivel from her over and over again. Do something productive for a change like going to the office and doing some actual work, instead of fishing for praise on IG since she doesn't get it from Alfie at home.
Tbh I couldn’t look at this photo cos her feet are MING

• Sick
Reactions: 9
93C70DEE-82F7-4D54-9D69-878E7B58AF72.png

9F7B6BC8-E370-4DA1-A613-55B1C7377893.png

Okay which one of you guys asked her these questions? Fess up. 😂

I’m sorry but Zoe is the LAST person I would take any advice from. She hardly works and still finds way to complain about it, is in a dead-end relationship, and all her friends are using her to an extent.

And look at her answer for the second image in regards to a toxic relationship... and yet she still won’t leave Alfie... I don’t know if it’s irony or moronic. #manipukated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To be quite honest those answers just make me sad. I know she’s done some crappy things and isn’t a saint but, putting that aside for one min, she SO needs to ditch Alfie and move the duck on. She would be a million times better off without him.

I could imagine someone like The Anna Edit for example saying she was looking forward to a new mattress topper and her husband would agree and they’d probably have a laugh about it together and you’d know they were on the same page. But no, Alfie will probably rip it out of her, make her feel ancient and then she’ll probably post a picture of herself in her underwear to try and gain his love and attention back. And she’s giving advice on toxic relationships!

So much of her life is being wasted by being with that perpetual man child. Has she forgotten she has publicly said many times that she WANTS to get married and have a baby? I know she’s not old but she’s not getting any younger and they have been together for years so wedding and baby is a natural and normal step. Fair enough if they both weren’t bothered but we know she is. There’s nothing wrong with that!

Zoe PLEASE leave him and find someone who wants the same things as you!!

(Lol I’ve got far too into this and need to go to bed right this second)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Forewarning: It's Zoe rambling a tediously long rant on her preferred diary of choice- her IG.

TLDR: If you didn't feel like reading her entire caption... Basically Zoe bought more decor that she absolutely didn't need (likely gifted by H&M), acknowledges that Alfie sleeps in the same bed as her and totally not in his house next door, talks about social media and trolls, and that she's all sorted thanks to her Skype therapist she sees.

It's funny she talks about bullying in her latest IG diary entry when she is quite capable of being one herself. There are plenty of instances in past vlogs where she is undercutting someone or making fun of their misfortune. And I guess it would be easy to ignore constructive criticism when you make bank for doing absolutely nothing. I guess she thinks her horribly written books, questionable beauty products, her disaster of an advent calendar, or the fact she hides at home all day then makes her a better person than your average joe who works an honest job.

I also cannot stand how she uses her IG. No one is going on IG to read a novel and especially by Zoe. I know she's a bit old-school when it comes to her social media but omg do👏 shut 👏 up 👏, Zoe. Blah, blah, blah, I have privilege, and woe is me... It gets so tiresome to hear the same useless drivel from her over and over again. Do something productive for a change like going to the office and doing some actual work, instead of fishing for praise on IG since she doesn't get it from Alfie at home.
Wondered how long it would be until she jumped on the Jesy nelson bangwagon

Reactions: 7
Wondered how long it would be until she jumped on the Jesy nelson bangwagon
I'm sorry but if Zoe or any other influencers watched that documentary properly and took off the blinkers they would of seen that it was truly about Jessy battling with Body Dysmorphia of course her trigger was online hate but it was as much about how we speak to and hate on ourselves not bbc 3 versus the trolls, influencers are making it about themselves not hearing Jessy battling BDD.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else see Joes insta story last night saying something like “thank you for always taking the time to support me even when you’re busy yourself” to Dianne about her surprising him at Waitress? I just went to screen shot it but he’s deleted it - I 100% read it as a dig at Zoe and the others as they’ve not been to see him yet, could be wrong but I’m so surprised they’ve not been!

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see Joes insta story last night saying something like “thank you for always taking the time to support me even when you’re busy yourself” to Dianne about her surprising him at Waitress? I just went to screen shot it but he’s deleted it - I 100% read it as a dig at Zoe and the others as they’ve not been to see him yet, could be wrong but I’m so surprised they’ve not been!
Yeah you’d have thought zoe and his mother would have been there on his first night

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190914-134707_Instagram.jpg

I think you are talking about this.

PicsArt_09-14-09.14.40.jpg

What a load of crap!!

Also her relaxed style of vlogging. Snort
She meant her lazy style of vlogging

YouTube's in a different place

It is call development and progress. Unlike lazella & Elf & gacbby & gang who are still stuck in 2008

Right.... I mean .. she is so busy that she needs a photo of a pot to remind herself what she needs to buy
PicsArt_09-14-09.20.29.jpg

She's so much fun! She's 29!
PicsArt_09-14-09.23.33.jpg

LITERALLY GUYZ
It's such a big deal if she can't ever BUY another pumpkin spiced candle

For her 30th birthday, may I suggest a themed party, where everyone gets a goodie bag with Christmas chocolates (chocolates are good for 3 months right) and Autumn candles.. and a sticker book. A slumber party where it's lights out at 9pm.

Our hostess will then make you avocado toast or SPECIAL CEREALS in a bowl the next day.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I mean I didn’t take it as a dig at Zoe he was just showing his appreciation for Dianne. However it’s hardly like Zoe and Alfie have a packed schedule and they were at Joes Sat/Sun anyway so could have stayed another night and saw him on the Monday like come on even that Mikey fellow managed to go and see him.

Reactions: 14
I mean I didn’t take it as a dig at Zoe he was just showing his appreciation for Dianne. However it’s hardly like Zoe and Alfie have a packed schedule and they were at Joes Sat/Sun anyway so could have stayed another night and saw him on the Monday like come on even that Mikey fellow managed to go and see him.
To be fair mikey does love west end shows and goes often. But yeah, Zoe and Alfie have no bleeping excuse. She’ll go right near the end of his run

Reactions: 5

"GUYS GUYS REMEMBER THAT TIME HE HELD MY HAND?! That was fab 💓 couples goalzz, right? AM I RIGHT?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.