Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who noticed that everything that has been said here (Zoe never walks nala, Zoe and Alfie never go on dates alone, and how desperate she is to get married ) Zoe has done them recently AFTER it has been said here??
Weird way to spend your time though? "Oh, I'll just go and look up what people are saying about me"

Reactions: 4
I can’t be the only one who noticed that everything that has been said here (Zoe never walks nala, Zoe and Alfie never go on dates alone, and how desperate she is to get married ) Zoe has done them recently AFTER it has been said here??
That's why they set up A to Z 'Creatives' so they had a team of people to trawl through the gossip sites for them.

It was too much for Zoe to do herself, so now Lottie, Dottie, Holly, Molly and Trolley Dolly do it for her.

Zoe's daily work schedule...

HOLLY: Hi Zoe, they're saying you never take Nala for walks anymore...

ZOE: Ok, I'll try to schedule a walk in this week and film it.

ZOE: *collapses on sofa from sheer exhaustion*

HOLLY: well, that's my work done for this week *pat's self on back*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20190918-103517_Instagram.jpg

I feel like the font on the Zoella Channel gets worse every time! Like damn, I needed like 2 minutes to finally get what's written there. 🙄

Reactions: 15
How can she be doing a London fashion week special when:

a. She knows nothing about fashion
b. She never leaves the sofa

Genuinely curious!
Seems like her team drove to London to check it out... they put up different outfits in the stories and talked about how much they loved everything. It didn't look like Zoe was there. Also, no idea what fashion week has got to do with the Zoella "brand".
ALSO, what still IS the Zoella brand anyway?? Since she isn't doing her beauty or lifestyle anymore - wtf is "ZOELLA"?? They don't release any products, they don't do tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems like her team drove to London to check it out... they put up different outfits in the stories and talked about how much they loved everything. It didn't look like Zoe was there. Also, no idea what fashion week has got to do with the Zoella "brand".
ALSO, what still IS the Zoella brand anyway?? Since she isn't doing her beauty or lifestyle anymore - wtf is "ZOELLA"?? They don't release any products, they don't do tit.
Ah I see, so as usual she had no input - it just serves to keep her account full of content.

I think that's the problem with her brand and always has been, it has no real identity or focus, just churned out random products.

Rather than just focus on one thing she has tried to do absolutely everything she can think of (sorry, I mean other people have done absolutely everything they can think of and printed her name on it) and it hasn't really translated well in terms of sales.

In my opinion she'd be much better off just retiring early, deleting all her accounts and maybe going to live abroad somewhere in a nice villa in the sun where she can watch TV all day long and avoid any social interaction.

She'd probably find she was a great deal happier and content alone. She clearly has no interest or enthusiasm to continue her 'brand'... dragging it on any further is just embarrassing at this point!

Reactions: 4
In my opinion she'd be much better off just retiring early, deleting all her accounts and maybe going to live abroad somewhere in a nice villa in the sun where she can watch TV all day long and avoid any social interaction.

She'd probably find she was a great deal happier and content alone. She clearly has no interest or enthusiasm to continue her 'brand'... dragging it on any further is just embarrassing at this point!
totally agree with this. it's starting to feel like when tv shows go on for like 5 seasons too long and it ends up tainting the whole show. not that i was ever super keen on her in the beginning but you get my point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's my suggestion:
Zoe Slug #8 extensions are falling, Narrrla is not walking, sofa is life.

Reactions: 6
Isn't her blog "relaunching" in 13 days [emoji23]
Well I for one cannot WAIT to read it.

Considering she wrote a total of 4 posts in 2017 I've been on complete tenterhooks ever since waiting for those pearls of wisdom we all know Zoe is so eager to dispense.

Let's hope she can find time in her hectic schedule to post further insightful and groundbreaking blog entries such as these...

Screenshot_20190918_155158.jpg

I don't know about you but I'm bowled over by the sheer originality and verve of her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SLUGGLIFE like SUGGLIFE merch needs to happen
It really does! We need to start mentioning it in her comments. Let's see if she'll get rid of the slugs after us making a thread title out of it? 😂

Zoe Sugg 8: Slugella doesn't have a life and will never be Alfie's wife!
Actually, what about: Slugella The Beggar Doesn't Have a Life And Will Never Be Alfie's Wife

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:
Slugella, desperate to be Mrs Deyes, sits on her sofa & decays, autumn’s here so she’s back, #gifted pumpkins and lots of tack.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.