Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the essays she usually writes on Instagram that birthday post is pretty poor going isn't it

Reactions: 18
Considering the essays she usually writes on Instagram that birthday post is pretty poor going isn't it
Yes it essentially boils down to “you were better looking 5 years ago.” (Maybe a subtle reminder they are both getting older...?)
I wonder when they will get over mentioning and posting pictures from 2014... when they are finally happy?

Reactions: 17
The real question is why did she take mark?!
Mark is her limpet, everywhere she goes he turns up, like a pet.

Nala isn't allowed in a theatre so she has to find comfort where she can. Sadly Mark doesn't have as many braincells as Nala, but he does sit and bark on command and hoover up food from the floor...

He's probably googling how to spell Waitress.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoe always reminiscing on in the past, particularly the year 2014 since that was her peak year. What.a.surprise...

I don't think Alfie has done a birthday shout out post on his IG for Zoe. The one for 2019 was basically telling people to go watch his vlog but nothing sentimental about the birthday girl herself. For 2018, I noticed there isn't a birthday post dedicated to Zoe. I also checked Zoe's IG account and it seems to be similar on her end (where she doesn't do birthday shoutouts for Alfie).

I'm guessing Zoe felt sentimental this year in particular because it's her last year of her 20s, as well as a big HINT to Alfie to hurry up with the proposal that Zoe pretends she doesn't want (cuz she's a coool girl) even thought a few years back that's all she could talk about ad nauseam-- getting married and having kids with Alfie.

Reactions: 9
I was quite surprised at her extremely short birthday post for Alfies birthday..

Just break up already, its getting painfully cringe to witness this dead relationship.

Reactions: 20
IMG_2544.jpg
IMG_2545.jpg
Zoe is just sooo original!!

(Maybe I am being petty but Dianne posted that two days ago)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 41999View attachment 42000 Zoe is just sooo original!!

(Maybe I am being petty but Dianne posted that two days ago)
I think she's just mad that Alfie still hasn't proposed but she still wants to showcase that her and Alfie are goals for IG.

But she really didn't try here did she? She just copy/pasted what Dianne said to Joe. I'm beginning to think Zoe stalks and constantly refreshes Joe and Dianne's respective instagrams and it bothers her how much chemistry those two have and genuinely enjoy each other's company; while Alfie and Zoe passes the time playing cards. Dishwater is more interesting than these two. I swear.

2E22FADD-F941-43D7-85C4-1F840CF113B3.png

Reactions: 6
I think she's just mad that Alfie still hasn't proposed but she still wants to showcase that her and Alfie are goals for IG.

But she really didn't try here did she? She just copy/pasted what Dianne said to Joe. I'm beginning to think Zoe stalks and constantly refreshes Joe and Dianne's respective instagrams and it bothers her how much chemistry those two have and genuinely enjoy each other's company; while Alfie and Zoe passes the time playing cards. Dishwater is more interesting than these two. I swear.

View attachment 42015
Cards on ya bday

Reactions: 4
Good to see that Alfies having a birthday night out with his mates😂God forbid he does actually pop the question,I dread to think what his stag do would be like.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good to see that Alfies having a birthday night out with his mates😂God forbid he does actually pop the question,I dread to think what his stag do would be like.
Zoe also often wonders what Alfie's stag and her hen-do will be like because it's so far off in the distance/an extremely lofty out-of-reach goal.

You know Alfie won't do anything for exciting for his stag. He'll just have his mates do everything while he yells yoh! from the sidelines and being a try-hard. Like he always does. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 9
I can’t be the only one who noticed that everything that has been said here (Zoe never walks nala, Zoe and Alfie never go on dates alone, and how desperate she is to get married ) Zoe has done them recently AFTER it has been said here??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.