Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her tit extensions. That’s prob why she has a migraine. Cos the crappy fake hair is pulling on her head. Along with those glasses SHE DOES NOT NEED.
All that makeup clogging up her brain. That doesn't make much sense actually 😂 it's all gone to her head??? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still no mention of Joe being in Waitress from Zoe (or did I miss it?). She is truly the most supportive big sister ever! I'm sure when she finally does go, she'll be sure to make it all about her... seeing Joe in Waitress.

Reactions: 8
Still no mention of Joe being in Waitress from Zoe (or did I miss it?). She is truly the most supportive big sister ever! I'm sure when she finally does go, she'll be sure to make it all about her... seeing Joe in Waitress.
Pretty sure she put up like one pic on her Story saying congrats. But nothing else since then.
Of course Zoe could never think about anyone than herself for more than 3 seconds. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she put up like one pic on her Story saying congrats. But nothing else since then.
Of course Zoe could never think about anyone than herself for more than 3 seconds. 🙄
Oh god! Not even a paragraph like she does for herself? Oh yes, she doesn't care as it doesn't get her engagement

Reactions: 1
Alfie went as well I think but I saw him in a screenshot where he was just looking at his phone ignoring everyone else. 😂
I think Mark was there because of all the Margravine people.
Trust horsie to be on his phone! What's so important on his phone that he can't put it down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me they did that on purpose😂😂😂
The thought that they didn’t is even more hilarious. The irrelevance of Alfie, how Zoe and Mark seem more like a couple, the way the theatre are trying to jump on the social media star train with joe joining the cast but also those in charge clearly don’t give a tit about these people and can’t tell one from another (because they are adults).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
687C1785-703A-4929-91B4-45F3A2B95CE6.png

Could “Proud big sis!” be any bigger? Still has to make it about Zoe first and Joe second.

Mark should be offended that someone thinks he looks like Alfie or that it’s even remotely possible him and Zoe could actually be a couple— could you imagine?! I mean Mark and Alfie both share a big (empty) head but that’s about it. Glad their who?! status is going strong.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.