Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
IMG_4911.jpeg

Cringe.
Did she really try to tease 🥲🫠
Nobody finds you exciting, Zoe. We don’t care if you’ll vlog or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Juststopit

VIP Member
I’d say it’s still a bit early for Disney, especially the amount of travel they would do for something the kids won’t remember. Should wait until Novie is at least 4. But they could definitely just do more local things like local parks, soft plays, take baby classes (like a baby gymnastics or music), take them to local pools/waterparks, etc.
If I lived in that close proximity to tbe beach and had no responsibilities I'd be taking my toddler to the beach every day. Wear the fucker out.

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Only thing that surprised me with the invisalign decision was the fact that she will of been having prior consultations then having moulds taken etc so in her alleged difficult post partum adjustment period with a newborn her priority managed to switch to herself and her need to get her front tooth straightened .

So many mums in those early newborn months can see nothing but baby, housework, older child needing entertaining all day then you've got a partner out all day working, meals to get ready its all exhausting yet princess Zoe has found it to be the perfect time to prioritise herself.
In fairness finding time to prioritise yourself when you can is important after having a baby. Losing all sense of yourself and self care isn’t good for the mum or the baby. The saying “it takes a village to raise a child” is now being backed up by research that children who are raised by their family and community unit have better childhoods. It shouldn’t just be the job of a mum to raise a baby, I’m sorry for anyone who does have to go through that, it’s tough and I’m sure they’re doing their best, but of all the bad things Zoe does, taking time for a dentist appointment after childbirth isn’t one of them.

coconochanel

VIP Member
And its started....Alfie has done his first AD featuring the kids for Aveenobaby :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
What’s the issue with Ottie‘s outfit? Other than it being ugly but we’re used to that? Is it really because she’s not wearing pink dresses? I know people are morally panicking these days when they see kids not wearing traditional gender roles-confirming clothing and hair length, but I really hope that’s not what folks are taking issue with here.
Please 💀. It’s because it’s obvious Zoe and Alfie say a big fat no to what kids love to wear, bright character clothing.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
The Mark thing REALLY bugs me.

If I see him in a thumb nail I either don't watch or skip from when he arrives.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be friends but I wish they wouldn't record it and just keep it private .

The moment he's summoned to the house to entertain her she starts guffawing at him like its one big in joke

'Oh my god mark just walked in and it was the funniest thing ever !'
'Oh my god Mark the way you just sat down (both laugh hysterically)
'Oh my god Mark the way you just walked across the room, I'm dying (laughing hysterically)
'Oh my god Mark the way you just drank that drink (more laughing like a drain)

Yeah we all chat shit with friends but apparently Zoe thinks it's the content 'everyones' waiting for, really !?
honesty a quick story of them two together would be more than enough for me tbh.

Reactions: 23

Lilykins

VIP Member
Zoe’s whole week - went to see tulips and ate a bowl of cereal.

A bowl of cereal was a highlight of her week
A bowl of cereal that she went to the effort of tracking down on amazon cause she couldn’t find them in the shops 😭 she really has no life or anything to do that’s meaningful.

• Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also when Alfie said how do parents do more then clean cook and look after the kids? errm because they have no choice you idiot, they have bills to pay and unfortunately for them they cant sit on their backside all month and still earn thousands.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think that Zoe was "sick" on their last trip because of how anxious she was the week prior when Ottie threw up. She wasn't physically ill, but probably felt extremely uncomfortable and kept rethinking about the "what if i also catch it" etc.

Honestly, for her sake, I think it would be better if she had caught the stomach flu as well. She would see that it's not the end of the world and that once you throw up you usually feel better, it usually only lasts a day or two and you're back to mostly normal. She'd feel so relieved afterwards knowing that she did it and it's over.

Also, it's not very reassuring that she said "you don't always catch it", because if it is norovirus then 99% she would have also caught it. Ottie probably had food poisoning which is why only she got sick.
See my problem with this if she has a fear of sick why doesn't she get help for it? she has the money to help sort out her problems.

myra1409

Chatty Member
I wonder if their obsession with nostalgia stems from their parents divorce, and that's why they are both obsessed with the 90s/their childhood? Their parents are now divorced, their family home has been sold and neither of their parents live in the village they grew up in (I don't think).

Lilykins

VIP Member
They seem to think they have the most special and best friendship of all time and that everyone is equally invested in their friendship. We’re not. Get over yourselves! I don’t mind mark, apart from when he’s with his ‘zoo’.

Hally34

VIP Member
Does the ‘BEST’ dad put their daughters online & choose to show their childhood to the public to make money?
Terrible parents. Chasing views, not protecting their daughters. Ottie’s face should at least be covered by now. She’s way way too recognisable.

Why can't they do anything normal and be like the rest of the public.. they can't even go on a ferry without getting to meet the captain and sound the horn. So unrelatable and frustrating when you realise just how easy they have it and how may perks they get

coconochanel

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me the most is them going on about how do you get this done and do that with two kids and haven't time to do makeup hair etc with two kids when 90% of people with kids GO OUT TO WORK FULLTIME! Get a fucking grip.😤
---
She said she is scared of being sick but then said she doesn't like seeing sick (who does) and when Ottie was ill she had to ring her therapist and was on the phone to Poppy crying 'I don't know what to do' now not being funny but surely if you have a phobia of sick and plan to have kids why not get therapy for your phobia before having kids, not like she hasn't got the money! As much as I dislike Alfie I don't think it's fair on him to have to deal with it all.
---
Alfie bought her a massage table and she had a sports massage like Zoe who hardly moves from the sofa needs a sports massage 🤭

Last edited:

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be rude because I’m the absolute opposite of an exercise fun but Alfie seems to have been working out for years and years yet still looks as puny as ever. He needs a personal trainer more than a therapist at this stage.
How dare you, he’s a shuuuuuper buff BeSt ShaPe oF his LiFe tattooed girl dad 🧐

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Alfie's vlog ottie is in his parents house for 2 days and over night, so he can move furniture about. It's so weird they seem to not have her so much. They have so much time to do nothing with 2 small children
Also clear Zoe cant look after their two kids on her own otherwise why is she not watching Ottie and Novie while Alfie does the jobs? I cant imagine shipping your child off to their grandparents every time you need to do some 'jobs' so pathetic!

Reactions: 22

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
i’ve never posted in the zoella threads before but i’ve just randomly watched the vid of her introducing her other baby and wow… that baby waking and there already aa camera in her face. the moment she opens her eyes it’s a camera and not a human face. can’t even imagine what these influencer babies brains and lives will be like. not a minute where your mummy and daddy don’t have “that thing” in their hands.

your parents watching you through a lense, - jump monkey jump - counting the views and potential profit while editing clips of their own children/babies for millions of strangers.

not a new thought I know and probably not articulated well but … just wow. zoe and her babies and also all the other influencers and theirs… and zoe is one of the more level headed and less exploitative! this is barely scratching the surface compared to what’s out there. we are fucked

Reactions: 22