Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Ottie is now beyond spoilt and completely over indulged at this point.
Not in anyway a critism of the child herself of course but seriously this is beyond extra, beyond normal and frankly beyond the f*cking ridiculous

Alfie can play doctor with a simple face mask and toy stethoscope and if that's not good enough for Ottie then tough shit.

Whats next Zoe going to the morgue to get a dead body so that they play surgeons .

'you want daddy to be a doctor do you Ottie ? Ok I'll just order a full surgical scrubs for him to wear' Christ.
Screenshot_2024-06-25-23-23-02.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

coconochanel

VIP Member
34 isn't a big milestone she is such a idiot. Also Alfie's smug vlog title.:mad:
---
'Waking up in a hotel on my birthday is what dreams are made of' errm yeah if your dreams are boring. 🤣

Sorry but I hate her engagement ring it looks like something you get from a Kinder surprise egg.
---
Why has she got so much baking stuff when she hardly bakes?

Also its just clips of things she's filmed as she hasn't got time to film a lot etc etc. Its your job put the time and effort in or dont bother!
---
She thinks cleaning out a few drawers is 'quite a big task'.

Last edited:

coconochanel

VIP Member
Makes me laugh when Alfie smugly talks about filling up your cups. Hun you have help on hand all the time, try looking after your kids full time without calling Mummy to come and babysit when you need to do something. They are just like teenagers playing at being adults.
---
Also when he said going on holiday with kids isn't a relaxing holiday. Yeah and most other parents come back from a holiday and go back to full time work, imagine that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I cannot abide this thing of putting out the exact same content on Alfie's channel told from his point of view and then the exact same content repeated on her channel but told from Zoe's pov.

The meet Novie vlog where they tell the tale in one part of the house for her audience then move to a different location in the house to tell it all over again for his audience is insufferable and now we get her birthday told twice over its so narcissistic to think ' they ' will want my take on it and then they will want the same again but yours.
No Alfie we don't, it's repetitive and self indulgent .

All this bollocks of we have a different audience ...... no you really don't.
You're under the same roof raising the same children.

mmpop22

Mark is zoe’s best friend but zoe is not marks best friend. how many times has he gone to brighton and not seen her? he’s over it. everything they do is so boring and monotonous. He’s adventurous and outgoing and she’s an old hag

• Haha
Reactions: 27

milkyways

VIP Member
the audacity of zoe selling her shiet clothes on vinted instead of donating it. doubtful she is donating any of that income.

Lilykins

VIP Member
All her insta answers are utter bullshit, making it sound like she is parenting 24/7 when we know the reality is different!

milkyways

VIP Member
She even said something in the vlog about something being different (the donkey part I think?) and you hear her mum say " but you can make new memories for your girls" and she's like ohh yeaaa .. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am gonna be obnoxious and go the length of saying: she only got children to re-create her childhood. she is selfish and self centered- the fact that novie wasnt a boy did make a tiny kick in her recreation memories tasks but surprisingly- what seems like she has overcome it.
nvm i just remembered they dress ottie very boy-ish while novie - so far what seems like very girly.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Just looking at her latest week recap and I can't get over how they still say "Alfie's family" or "Zoe's family", or when Alfie said "my family and Zoe" recently. I know they're not married but having been together so long and having two kids together, surely they'd just now say family for either side or when talking about each other.

myra1409

Chatty Member
So I have now watched all 3 vlogs. They are probably more interesting than most of the vlogs that Zoe and Alfie have uploaded in the past 2 years.

Alfie's is the worst. He spends ages talking about a trip he and Zoe did to the same place 10+ years ago, and how crazy it is that Zoe and Joe used to go their as kids and now they've brought their kids. Also the way he subtitles O really gives me the ick. Zoe and Joe's vlogs are basically the same.

I must admit it actually made me feel a little nostalgic because I also holidayed on the Isle of Wight as a child. But Zoe and Joe's obsession with nostalgia is wild. And to the extent that they go around recreating photos?! I looked up their old vlogs to Blackgang Chine in 2013, and they literally recreated the same photos then. What's the bet that they've never looked at them since?!

Also, Joe managed to upload a 49 minute vlog in which he went on holiday with two children and neither of them feature in it beyond the odd hand or a bit of talking. So it CAN be done!

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
She says in the latest vlog her emetophobia causes her to overcook things out of fear they'll make her sick. That doesn't quite add up when she's quite happy to eat mostly ready meals or takeouts with no idea what preparation has been involved in the making of those... she even buys ready made mash 🤦🏻‍♀️

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
This is hard to explain but has anyone else noticed how badly their 'divide and conquer' parenting style seems to be panning out .......

Novie does not engage at all with Alfie, her eyes are fixed on Zoe and only Zoe like a hawk, when she's with Alfie she's really disengaged as though she's being held by a random but as soon as Zoe speaks she beams and no explanation needed with how tightly bonded Ottie and Alfie are
It's like watching a single dad of one who's just met a single mum of a baby trying to become a blended family 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
really really petty and random thing about alfie that annoys me, haven't watched either of them for bloody years but this phrase is still ingrained in my head and i can hear it clear as day. when they would go out for food or have one of their ridiculous sized feasts at home, and he'd go 'look at all this delicious food' but in his stupid lispy saliva-y voice it'd be like 'dilisus' and sound like a toddler was saying it. it's like nails on a chalkboard for me 😭😭
All this is making me think of is all the twattish phrases he had over the years.

Gooooood morning guyz, good morning, good morning.

Gonna go get my daily backflip in, don't you worry guyz.

Yo, licherally, this is the sickest thing ever, yo! Yo! Gonna absolutely send it guyz!

• Haha
  • Sick

lottiekarotti

I think life is just not miserable for her - she doesn't have to overcome any anxiety because she can stay in her house all day, avoid things with ease, and has a very, very strong support system (that unfortunately enables her). I think if everyday was wretched for her, like if she had a job that was anxiety inducing for her, or it was only Alfie and her and Alfie had a more demanding job than he has now, she would've probably sought out help by now. But her life is good, regardless. If she has a "bad" day, she can literally hide under the blankets in her bed. Is it fair to anyone? To the girls? No, but she doesn't seem to care

coconochanel

VIP Member
I cannot abide this thing of putting out the exact same content on Alfie's channel told from his point of view and then the exact same content repeated on her channel but told from Zoe's pov.

The meet Novie vlog where they tell the tale in one part of the house for her audience then move to a different location in the house to tell it all over again for his audience is insufferable and now we get her birthday told twice over its so narcissistic to think ' they ' will want my take on it and then they will want the same again but yours.
No Alfie we don't, it's repetitive and self indulgent .

All this bollocks of we have a different audience ...... no you really don't.
You're under the same roof raising the same children.
She sure has dragged her birthday out, in Alfie vlog last week now in her vlog this week, Seriously no one cares, you are 34 not 16. The way she sits with a childish grin on her face while everyone sings happy birthday to her is soo indulgent :sick: GROW UP!