Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Love in the vlog how she doesn't even know what day it is. She's like oh it's mon feels like sun cozy vibes. YEAH COZ YOU DON'T FUCKING WORK! Anyone else would have sun night blues feeling heading in to a mon morn. All her days merge in to one long holiday. She is ridiculously blessed in life! I get ppl have more money, but most, even top celebs have to work long hours. She does the bare minimum and is rolling in the dollar!
Didn't she say something like 'when your on holiday its a more slower pace' bloody hell love your life is slow anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

myra1409

Chatty Member
I've always respected Zoe for not getting braces. Yes, her teeth weren't perfect but they also weren't awful. Zoe getting braces merely reinforces the narrative that 'you're not ugly, you're just poor'. It's a controversial topic, I know - people always say you should have the right to do with your body what you choose without being judged. But equally correcting every little imperfection only fuels the cycle of unattainable beauty standards.

gee13

VIP Member
They are literally a rich version of people who scrounge benefits .. sit on their arse all day scrounging money from working people!

Susspicious

VIP Member
I wonder if their obsession with nostalgia stems from their parents divorce, and that's why they are both obsessed with the 90s/their childhood? Their parents are now divorced, their family home has been sold and neither of their parents live in the village they grew up in (I don't think).
Paired with being utter narcissists, I agree. It does seem to be related to that, but other people—whose parents got divorced (me included)—aren’t like this. Plus, Zoe has had and is having an idyllic adult life following her happy childhood, so why the hell does she live in the past so much. It makes no sense.

sburton

I mean yah it's nice to have choice, especially for things you strongly object to or things that can make life a little easier (like I enjoy being able to pick my schedule so I work when I want and largely pick when I go to office versus work from home - exception being planned meetings). However, only doing what you want and saying no to anything a TINY bit outside of comfort leaves no room to grow. That's what you see from Zoe. She hasn't changed, she has stayed the same person frozen in time (not physically....) for over a decade. She eats the same foods, goes to the same places, has largely the same friends/contacts, etc. Nothing in her life challenges her to do anything more/be anything more because she has curated it to be that way. It's frankly sad. I wouldn't call that lucky, just depressing.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
People on this thread are talking about Zoe, and only Zoe and her specific circumstances. Even if you have emetophobia yourself, nobody here is talking about you

• Heart
Reactions: 25

coconochanel

VIP Member
She wants to go on a hot holiday with Mark where they order of the room service, drink mocktails by the pool, read books then go back to the room and watch tv and dont leave the resort. Yep sounds like every vacation you take Zoe!

• Haha
  • Sick

kyrag2803

In Alfie’s new vlog they said their year is about spending time with the girls (completely get that) and slowing down and not doing as much. Yes I agree they should spend time with their kids and they’re in a really fortunate position to be able to do so but how the fuck can u acc slow down anymore? They do absolutely nothing 😂 all Alfie does is take up a hobbie for a week, spend money on the top of the range stuff for it and Zoe pretends to catch every illness under the sun, posts on yt once in a blue moon and thinks she’s doing us a favour by posting her weekly update on insta which all of the photos are taken on one day.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I only just saw her latest instagram post - so she's going to visit her hometown with Joe and she wants to recreate her childhood pictures with Ottie? Her obsession with herself and her childhood really knows no bounds, does it?
The cringe calendar Joe and Zoe made of recreating their childhood photos was bad enough. But this is just grim. Like make some new memories, you live in Brighton and an hour away from London and with easy access to the world, see something new, make something new and special with that.

Her kids will have no attachment or sentimentality about Zoe's childhood town, Zoe never even goes there.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Omg I forgot about his daily backflip 😂😂 Why did I not think it was ridiculous back then?!
Yes I remember in one video he was going somewhere with Zoe and Zoe was in the car waiting for him and said where's Alfie? oh he's gone back to do his backflip' 🤣

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
The trip was 100% for Zoe and not for ottie and novie whatever she says , it it was you’d wait a bit until novie is older to properly appreciate it.

lottiekarotti

tbh I wonder if she feels she doesn’t have a lot of time for her compared to what she did pre kids. It’s all relative. I have two kids and have to pre plan weeks or months 8n advance to get time for myself. No family support. the polar opposite of Zoe. To her, she can have time to her this afternoon if she fancies and her mum is free for looking after the kids (or alfie). I guess pre kids she could literally stay in bed all day and watch films without potentially having to feed or dress small people. I’m guessing she’s breastfeeding novie, which can feel pretty all consuming (unless you express or combi feed to allow others to also feed the baby).

not sticking up for her. It’s galling to see someone with so Much support moan or complain..
however, it is relative. She can only compare to what she’s been doing pre kids
Yeah, I think this is a classic case of Zoe doesn't understand how middle class/poor people go through life. The last time she had to actually work was in, what, 2009? And she still lived at home then, she didn't have to worry about bills or how to put food on the table. She has been incredibly privileged her entire life. She never took the time to learn about anything that was 'beneath' her, she never used her wealth for good, or got a glimpse at how other, less privileged people live. The people she surrounds herself with are on the same level as her. She's lazy and uneducated, as is her boyfriend. So of course she thinks she has less time for herself now, because before it was 100%, now it's maybe 85%. She doesn't understand that most of us will never, ever have 85% me time, not even those of us who are child-free.

sburton

Is she actually ill or just more excuses to get out of things that may make her mildly uncomfortable? She’s fine when things are about her typically - but when they aren’t she just goes full invalid. Dubai was more of an Alfie place than her, IOW was more a her type of trip than the others….

it’s like how as kids we fake being sick to get out of a quiz, get out of a gym class we don’t like, or whatever.

Reactions: 24

zatanna

When she says she invited her family over and they did "prezzies" girl how old are you lol. Is it normal for other people in their thirties to make such a big deal of their birthday? all power to you if you get presents and cards, that's great, but it strikes me as so odd, i can't even imagine the others in her family (Sugg or Deyes side) do anything like it?

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Remember the last time Zoe and Joe recreated childhood photos? Absolute nightmare fuel.

Also the way they were leg wrestling reminded me of the touchy-feely brother and sister in Friends :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Lilykins

VIP Member
These stupid weekly round up she does that nobody asked for or cares about are blatantly two days out of 7. The rest of the time she’s probably been doing naff all.