Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
What the fuck Alfie, you don’t even know them
😂😂 I’m cringing for the lad, imagine that was your fella !!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to be rude because I’m the absolute opposite of an exercise fun but Alfie seems to have been working out for years and years yet still looks as puny as ever. He needs a personal trainer more than a therapist at this stage.

Reactions: 42
Guys, be real, you were all like "she looks like Sid from ice age with the snaggletooth", "she can afford Invisalign" . Now that she's finally fixing the problem, it's "she has too much time for herself " and " her teeth are fine". I can't😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t see a problem with her taking the kids to the Isle of Wight. It’s a popular enough destination and it can be fun for them. My problem is she’s doing it to recreate pictures / recreate her childhood. She’s not taking ottie because she thinks ottie would find it fun, she’s taking ottie because Zoe will find it fun.

Reactions: 40

Juststopit

VIP Member
Has whoever said they liked those nails thought about what they've done is ready to apologise to the class yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Juststopit

VIP Member
What’s the issue with Ottie‘s outfit? Other than it being ugly but we’re used to that? Is it really because she’s not wearing pink dresses? I know people are morally panicking these days when they see kids not wearing traditional gender roles-confirming clothing and hair length, but I really hope that’s not what folks are taking issue with here.
Nah, people are taking issue with the fact they dress her to match an aesthetic as if she was a prop. I think most of us wouldn't bat an eyelid if it was just boring and ugly it's the fact it's..."curated". Also I don't imagine anyone really cares that much, Zoes just so boring what else do we have to talk about...

Reactions: 37

Cicizero

Zoe’s whole week - went to see tulips and ate a bowl of cereal.

A bowl of cereal was a highlight of her week

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
OMG her Q&A on IG, is she for real? hasn't got any time for herself and walks around with 2 week unwashed hair. GET REAL you've got your mum on tap and we've seen you in the vlogs PLAYING board GAMES with Alfie so don't come with the 'no time for anything' bullshit love!:mad::mad::mad:

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
10000% more talk than action. He was rich before he was even out if his teens with a job he could do anywhere and no responsibilities. Could have taken the world’s greatest and boujiest gap year and instead he chose a short stint in London before immediately returning to live right near his family and only ever travelling on short trips for work reasons or the same old holidays with the family. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s not the adventurous spirit he so badly wants people to think he has.

If anything, Zoe relocating to Brighton permanently shows more adventure 😂 and that’s saying something

• Haha

Cococoleman

Love in the vlog how she doesn't even know what day it is. She's like oh it's mon feels like sun cozy vibes. YEAH COZ YOU DON'T FUCKING WORK! Anyone else would have sun night blues feeling heading in to a mon morn. All her days merge in to one long holiday. She is ridiculously blessed in life! I get ppl have more money, but most, even top celebs have to work long hours. She does the bare minimum and is rolling in the dollar!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

coconochanel

VIP Member
When Ottie said 'I learnt that at school' and Alfie said 'you don't go to school' do we think she goes to nursey?

Love how when he's talking about finding time for everyone he says 'in one glass is my family and Zoe' he still doesn't see Zoe as family 🤣
---
We'd all be living the 'happiest life' if we were millionaires, hardly worked ( and when we did it was holding a camera in front of our faces),healthy kids, babysitter on tap, everything gifted. Like FUCK OFF and read the room you ignorant Tory twat!

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it a bit condescending that she says "sorry they're a bit late" about her weekly recap of photos? As though people have paused their weeks to sit in anticipation desperately waiting for her to post? Makes me cringe.

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
Saw a TikTok the other day which I can’t find now but it was a girl who had met them in Brighton last week or sometime and she posted the photo…but in the comments she replied to a comment saying they were the most awkward people ever and the whole thing was awkward and she wished she hadn’t bothered going up to them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow