Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Alfie's parents have got Ottie for two days while they put some top soil on the flower beds and drill a hole in a wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

sburton

It’s not just that they don’t know what it’s like to be a parent, they don’t know what it’s like to be a normal adult. They are still acting like they are in high school and playing house. They know nothing about the realities of what a normal job means in terms of work/life balance. About how life come with responsibilities and you often have to do things you don’t want to because you are on a budget, there’s a deadline, or just plain old if you don’t do it no one else will. They are beyond privileged to curate these lives where there’s nothing “uncomfortable”, have people wait on them hand and foot, can do things when they please (best example those posting schedules…..). They don’t know the reality of working a 9-5 (likely with a commute), limited time off, having to use that limited time off to take care of home chores, having to budget for “fun purchases” that are very rare because the budget is eaten up by practical ones (like maintenance).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

milkyways

VIP Member
Zoe is the definition of being STUCK!

I’m not sure she’s actually bothered by being stuck either which is largely why she doesn’t attempt to push herself to “level up”.

I’m also not sure how the relationship works when Alfie seems way ahead in terms of being “adventurous” and “social”. He’s settled a bit since the baines arrived obviously but, you can just tell he gets the itch to be outta there!

I think it’s quite obvious also that if they hadn’t got together Alfie would 100% be way further ahead with his “fuTurEsELf”.

oh alfie is just all talk no action.
he gets a pool. doesnt take care of it. he makes a skate ramp. only uses it a couple times.
he gets 2483904 cameras. only uses one or two.
he is "training" in his garage what seems like a decade yet he still looks the same

there is many more examples I cant recall.
but they did find each other. no one is/was holding alfie back from breaking up with her and looking for a better partner that fits his "adventurous" personality. or just solo travel. he could have went before the babies still on solo trips. which he barely did.
lets stop giving this tory credit lol. he doesnt deserve any.

ps: I am not saying he should leave her now. they got two children. its morally a bit too late

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Why is Ottie dressed like PJ and Duncan?! 😩 Money can’t buy you class! The kid also eats a ridiculous amount of sugar.

• Haha

lottiekarotti

When she said that because they were out and about so much on the Isle of Wight, it was great to just be "chill" on this holiday and not leave the Airbnb, I really thought oof, that girl is not well. It's not like they went on a big city trip, or were on a big city trip now. They basically just had two outings on the IOW and her brother and her mother to help, and apparently that was so exhausting, that she now couldn't do... what? Explore the town, go out to eat, spend all day on the beach? Most people I know go away on holiday and do things and then come home and go back to work immediately. It's baffling.

Reactions: 32

Hally34

VIP Member
Scared of your child whilst they are poorly.
I’m sorry but get a fucking grip. Shameful.
Her children will remember her as a mother who spent a lot of time laying in bed whilst other people took care of them, dressed them up to take photos to show off online, played games and then handed them back to their dad and grand parents to look after them. More like a fun aunt than a mum. Such a narcissist.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Whenever I debate whether I'd share my kids on social media if I was in the position of an influencer, I always come back to a quote I saw saying sharing your kids online is like taking them to a park full of predators - you know the predators can't physically touch your kids but they have full access to what your kid is doing at the park and can take photos as they please, would you still take them? It gave me chills and I still can't understand why people do it with a following like theirs.

• Sad
  • Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
Her obsession with herself, her own childhood, and [reliving] the past in general is so narcissistic and icky. Sometimes it feels like her primary purpose of having children.

gabbysolis

I’m not a regular watcher of her so I know you’ve all probably talked this topic to death but I can’t warm to the name Novie Nell at all. It sounds like a birth control pill or Novotel hotel group.

Ottilie is quite a classic name (though I prefer Tilly to their chosen Ottie), Novie sounds a bit council estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lottiekarotti

I only just saw her latest instagram post - so she's going to visit her hometown with Joe and she wants to recreate her childhood pictures with Ottie? Her obsession with herself and her childhood really knows no bounds, does it?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Damned if she did, damned if she didn’t situation. There’s been a mix of people on the thread over the years that have said they like her teeth and others questioning why she hasn’t had them sorted yet.
I don’t see a major issue with it having had purely cosmetic invisalign myself but I wouldn’t be surprised if hers was either gifted, heavily discounted, or an ad.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Of course she's taking Ottie to the same Theme park her and Joe went to as kids and is going to try and recreate the same photos. 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

sburton

I feel like divide and conquer is her way of not dealing with Ottie anymore. You can tell she heavily favors Novie, perhaps because Ottie is a Poppy twin and not her double? Really sad when parents pick favorites. It’d be one thing if they changed it up with divide and conquer - like one handles getting Novie ready in the morning and the other Ottie and next day it’s reversed. Or like they swap at night - whoever had Ottie in the morning has her at night. There should be equal exposure to both parents where possible. I picture a lot of issues as they get older, Zoe pushing a lot of her shit on Novie trying to turn her into mini her. Ottie feeling increasingly neglected by her own mother.

Reactions: 30

Honeystar

VIP Member
They really are not on the same page when it comes to having another kid. In her latest video Zoe explicitly says “now I feel like my family is complete” while in a recent video Alfie said “if we don’t have another baby”… it’s very very obvious that he wants a third and is clearly expecting Zoe to come round to the idea.

Lolled when she said they had the double buggy with them in London and were ready for city adventures, I bet the buggy never left the car!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
She should be making new memories for her kids like taking them to Disneyland or something not garden centres, hotel rooms and recreating what she did 30 years ago!

Lilykins

VIP Member
IMG_9368.jpeg

I’m sorry but her brows make her look like she has wrinkles all around her eyebrow. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

luckygem

Does the ‘BEST’ dad put their daughters online & choose to show their childhood to the public to make money?

Reactions: 28