Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Video proof of Zoe never having her own style (contrary to some belief on here) and always chasing after the trends of the moment😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ohh, that was an ad 😂

I didn't make it through the video as it was boring 😂

And still ordering from Dominoes even though they have an award winning pizza place in their village
In the video he said he was cooking I'm guessing for Ottie so why didn't they all eat together?

cheesemonger

I hate to admit that I’ve been influenced but does anyone know where Zoe’s paper clip necklace with the z is from?

Marie_10

I'm a bit surprised that they took care of the plants outside, I thought they for sure had a gardener. Maybe they used to have one but not anymore 🤔

Smca53

VIP Member
Not a single person is insinuating therapy would “cure” anything. The issue is that Zoe does nothing.
I’m not gonna go screenshot them because it would be unnecessarily passive aggressive, but the majority of comments on the last few pages are indeed insinuating - or flat out stating - that it would fix it

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I just can't believe you can get to 34 years on the planet and have never been sick !

She must of been so controlled in her teens and twenties to monitor only drinking just enough to be able to call it so that you never cop for a banging sickly head the next day
I remember the first time ever I innocently had two glasses of wine at a family do in my early twenties and out of nowhere it knocked me so sick, so fast I just couldn't keep it down if I tried.

I honestly don't know how Zoe gets through life it's like she's from another world 😂

milkyways

VIP Member
in one of the pics you can see nala. but no mention of her in her description. as a pet owner. I will shove my pets existence up your face whenever I get the opportunity. so them being silent about nala after the kids is so weird to me.

^ agree with everyone else above.
they really made it seem like as if theyd never show the face of their kids. but truth be told, they know they got no substance and if they show their kids that the views are- sadly. higher.

You don't honestly think she paid for it do you? I'm sure it was kindly gifted by this company that she now can't remember the name of 🙃
i think she said it was a gift from alfie for christmas (or bday??) but the price is crazy

Daisymai

Didn’t she work at a clothes shop? She has a guy friend come over and visit sometimes who she used to work with

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Things I picked up from the vlog;

1. The nanny, I mean Tracey looks so vastly differant and older every vlog I don’t recognise her.

2. what was the weather like? Joe is wrapped up in a coat with his hood up and Alfie has no coat on? Ottilie also has no hat or hood up and it seem to be windy, cold and raining.

3. Is Alfie balding? Why does he always have a baseball cap on like a 40 year old man trying to cover the fact he is going bald? (I don’t watch his videos can’t stand him so I could be wrong)

4. Must be nice to make millions of making memories as people have built such a weird parasocial relationship with you and your kids.

5. Has Zoe worked a day in her life? Did she have a normal job or has she never had to grow up because of never having any sense of normal life. Just she acts so childish all the way through.

6. I can’t stand Joe.

7. Novie is so cute
Number 6 killed me off hahahaahahah

Have they got another Tesla? In her vlog she's in town in what looks like a Tesla but in Alfie's vlog from the same day he was the one who drove to town in their Tesla to meet Zoe... seriously how much money do they have to buy such expensive cars for each of them

I'm guessing the primary school they want probably has a pre-school that Ottie will start in September, before moving to reception class next year. I'd be interested to know how that goes for them, whilst she is clearly very outgoing and confident, she seems to have had minimal interaction with other children and has spent almost all her time with her "comfort adults" (parents, grandparents)....largely due to being the only child in the family for so long...but I could see nursery and being surrounded by lots of other children, who all need equal attention, a struggle for her. She may also struggle with adjusting to being out of the house and leaving her Mum and Dad at home with her sibling, I hope they take the time to help her adjust properly (unlike the last minute room moving when Novie was on her way)
yep. No way she’s going public, there will defo be a pre-school
---
I just always think of how it's affecting the kids. I mean, we all remember being young and getting sick, it can be so scary to feel like your body is fighting and working against you, especially when you have to throw up. Having my mum there, holding me and telling me it's okay and making me feel safe was so important then. Imagine being this little and being really sick and your mum is too scared to ride it out with you :(
Kids will pick up on that and probably end up having emetaphobia as well 😢

Cococoleman

God I felt genuinely down after watching that vlog 🙁

I seriously think his content should come with a trigger warning for anyone feeling any kind of way with your life, be it struggling with anything physically, mentally, financially maybe grieving the loss of family member
basically if times are tough brace yourself before watching would be my advice tbh .
Take solace in the fact she is a millionaire but still looks like crap and waaay older than her actual age! 😂

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
No that’s not the case. It seems in her head she has a “schedule” since she’s has said the posts are late a few times (like the most recent one). But what that scheduled day is supposed to be isn’t really clear.
I gave her way too much credit here, didn't I 😂😂😂