Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s where the neglect will come in. Novie gets all the special trips and Ottie gets none. Will hurt relationship with Zoe, and also likely lead her to resent Novie for getting better treatment.

Reactions: 18
I think it will rely on whichever one is at an ‘easier age’ for Zoe to parent. Novie is at an age at the moment where she can’t answer back, still sleeps a lot, can just be taken along where Zoe wants to go (if she leaves the house), quite chill from what we see. Ottie needs a more from the parent with her right now. It’s likely to swing back in a few years when Ottie can entertain herself and is in school.

Reactions: 16
I think it will rely on whichever one is at an ‘easier age’ for Zoe to parent. Novie is at an age at the moment where she can’t answer back, still sleeps a lot, can just be taken along where Zoe wants to go (if she leaves the house), quite chill from what we see. Ottie needs a more from the parent with her right now. It’s likely to swing back in a few years when Ottie can entertain herself and is in school.
Yes but if you decide to have children you should learn to parent both kids not just the easier one.

Reactions: 19
Yes good point about equal measures but from what we've seen (and I know we don't see a lot) she always has Novie like when she went to Marks and took Novie and then to the supermarket and to get her nails done and Alfie looked after Ottie.
Could it be because she’s breastfeeding? I have a newborn and can’t ever be away from her for long if at all cause i’m breastfeeding and she’ll scream until I feed her.

Reactions: 10
Could it be because she’s breastfeeding? I have a newborn and can’t ever be away from her for long if at all cause i’m breastfeeding and she’ll scream until I feed her.
Maybe then but I think Novie is on the bottle now.

Reactions: 4
I think (and would hope) it's actually birth related trauma with Ottie, rather than just not liking that she isn't a mini me... having a planned c section after a traumatic first birth is world's apart (still very hard to do) but could be why Novie and her are closer.

She should absolutely be working on it though and not letting it come between her and her child though

Reactions: 11
It’s Zoe, she doesn’t work on anything. Work would be likely to make her uncomfortable, and she doesn’t do anything that makes her uncomfortable.

Whatever the reasoning is there - trauma, laziness, or preference - it will have impacts on the kids. She’s needs to grow the hell up and sort her tit out and actually give both kids equal attention before it starts creating lasting issues between the kids or even just with the kids and her/Alfie.

Reactions: 16
It’s Zoe, she doesn’t work on anything. Work would be likely to make her uncomfortable, and she doesn’t do anything that makes her uncomfortable.

Whatever the reasoning is there - trauma, laziness, or preference - it will have impacts on the kids. She’s needs to grow the hell up and sort her tit out and actually give both kids equal attention before it starts creating lasting issues between the kids or even just with the kids and her/Alfie.
But she has had a therapist for years working on herself….. oh wait, what the duck has she actually done with her? Please make it make sense

Reactions: 2
Imagine how all this will affect the relationship between Ottie and Novie. Look at it from Ottie's POV: first, Zoe practically abandoned Ottie for three months because she was pregnant with Novie. Then Ottie had to change rooms to make room for her little sister (very close to the birth, too). Then Novie was born and now Zoe spends all her time with the baby.

I am not saying that Ottie is neglected by any means – she has her father and grandparents looking after her. But still, all this must create some feelings of jealousy sooner or later. At some point, you have to put the children first and not just do whatever's easier for you.

I don’t get how and why Alfie doesn’t address Zoe’s chronic depression - she is always down with some type of illness, she is always struggling, there is always something not quite right. I know some influencers do this for engagement and trying to look relatable but I think Zoe genuinely is struggling but with all the money and resources and help, I don’t get why…

In Alfie’s latest vlog, you could see he enjoys spending time with Ottie. It’s never quite that natural with Zoe.
Also they literally live in Brighton, in a pretty luxurious house. They went for a vacation on the beach (granted it’s different than Brighton beaches) in a luxurious house just the 4 of them. For what?! Also it was an Airbnb, not even a resort of some type where they at least were free of chores. At this point the way they live makes absolutely no sense at all.

Reactions: 22
I defo think a big appeal of Novie is she cute and new and Zoe can control a lot of what she does and when etc. When novie gets older and perhaps isn’t so easy it may be a different story!

Reactions: 5
I defo think a big appeal of Novie is she cute and new and Zoe can control a lot of what she does and when etc. When novie gets older and perhaps isn’t so easy it may be a different story!
When you're not up all night, trying desperately to keep the house on track, barely able to take care of yourself, on the very edge of your sanity because you have all the help in the world, all the time in the world, no financial stress etc etc (healthy) babies are easy as duck. Toddlers don't give a tit if you're rich

Reactions: 12
When she said that because they were out and about so much on the Isle of Wight, it was great to just be "chill" on this holiday and not leave the Airbnb, I really thought oof, that girl is not well. It's not like they went on a big city trip, or were on a big city trip now. They basically just had two outings on the IOW and her brother and her mother to help, and apparently that was so exhausting, that she now couldn't do... what? Explore the town, go out to eat, spend all day on the beach? Most people I know go away on holiday and do things and then come home and go back to work immediately. It's baffling.

Reactions: 32
They actually said in a vlog that they divide and conquer when it comes to parenting but let's be honest it's rare a mother of two has that luxury 24/7 .

Most stay at home mums with a partner who goes out to works will have the newborn and the toddler and that's her life, it's her normal, they are both her children and she heads into her day with both in toe.

Pre Novie they divided the parenting
I think it became clear Zoe did Ottie's feeds and Alfie then took her and did everything else
then for two years Alfie was like a single dad always out and about alone with Ottie
then Zoe suffered from bad mental health and spent months in bed during her second pregnancy so full care was on Alfie now present day to cope with having two children she manages best with just one at a time .....

At the end of the day if they weren't millionaires and she didn't have a bloke as good with kids as him she would be up tit creek with the social sniffing round her imo.

Reactions: 13
I think she is sometimes 'ill' to get out of doing the heavy load. Funny how she was ill when it was just those two away with the kids but was fine at Blackgang chine when Joe and her mum were there to help out. 😊
---
They actually said in a vlog that they divide and conquer when it comes to parenting but let's be honest it's rare a mother of two has that luxury 24/7 .

Most stay at home mums with a partner who goes out to works will have the newborn and the toddler and that's her life, it's her normal, they are both her children and she heads into her day with both in toe.

Pre Novie they divided the parenting
I think it became clear Zoe did Ottie's feeds and Alfie then took her and did everything else
then for two years Alfie was like a single dad always out and about alone with Ottie
then Zoe suffered from bad mental health and spent months in bed during her second pregnancy so full care was on Alfie now present day to cope with having two children she manages best with just one at a time .....

At the end of the day if they weren't millionaires and she didn't have a bloke as good with kids as him she would be up tit creek with the social sniffing round her imo.
She is lucky they have the jobs they do because like you said if Alfie had a normal 9-5 job he couldn't take one kid to work with him could he? but she'd probably get her mum round to look after one of the kids.

I don't know any parents that take one kid each all the time its just not doable in normal life.
---
Also if they have another kid that will more then likely mean Alfie will have to take two of them and I can see that causing problems.

Reactions: 14
She's ill on nearly every trip they take! It's not normal. The worst one was in Dubai when she spent the whole trip sat in the room watching Gavin and Stacey and playing Candy Crush with room service. Alfie went to see a show by himself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Is she actually ill or just more excuses to get out of things that may make her mildly uncomfortable? She’s fine when things are about her typically - but when they aren’t she just goes full invalid. Dubai was more of an Alfie place than her, IOW was more a her type of trip than the others….

it’s like how as kids we fake being sick to get out of a quiz, get out of a gym class we don’t like, or whatever.

Reactions: 24
I just don’t get how she isn’t bored out of her skull all day or how ottie isn’t going feral sat in an air bnb all day. Since having two children I haven’t chilled with either of them around. When they are nursey and I’m off work, yes, but with them it’s full on.

Reactions: 17
From what we've seen it seems to me like Zoe is mostly watching from the sidelines while everyone else plays with Ottie. Like at Blackgang chine I know she was carrying Novie but it was Joe, her mum or Alfie doing things with Ottie while she stood and watched and it looked the same in Alfie vlog the other day. As much as I think he's a smug tory fool it's a good job Alfie is willing to get stuck in and get on with it (even though I know they get a lot of help from their parents). When you become parents even if you 'feel ill' or are tired you just have to suck it up and get on with it.

Reactions: 22