Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the ‘BEST’ dad put their daughters online & choose to show their childhood to the public to make money?
Terrible parents. Chasing views, not protecting their daughters. Ottie’s face should at least be covered by now. She’s way way too recognisable.

Reactions: 22
I’m Zoe’s view, Alfie is the best because he enables her to do very little parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Alfie do a post for Mothers day for Zoe? (can't blame him if he didn't seeing as she appears not to do much parenting) 🤣

Reactions: 6
Wow thank you Alfie, so glad you clarified it’s not just the face, everybody cares so much
IMG_4232.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never quite got over Ottie’s middle name, can’t hear anything but Rue The Day. It’s such a mental choice.

Reactions: 9
Are they some weird obsessed Zalfie fan that just had their first kid? Or weird coincidence?

Reactions: 5
I used to really like the name Ottilie but I really don’t anymore…

Just had a look on Nameberry and it’s in the top 100 names in the UK. It’s exploded in popularity since about 2015. Not that unique anymore!

Reactions: 7
I love Zoe posts these dumps once a week (never at the beginning of a new week, she's far too busy)

1000072538.jpg

After hitting post, she probably grabs a slice of pizza and heads to bed like....

• Haha
Everything is about her childhood even going to a car boot sale she has to put seeing Ottie and her mum reminded her of when she went when she was young.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is she doing 1st, 7th, 14th, 21st? That would be the only thing that makes sense, in terms of it not being on a Sunday or Monday etc.
No that’s not the case. It seems in her head she has a “schedule” since she’s has said the posts are late a few times (like the most recent one). But what that scheduled day is supposed to be isn’t really clear.

• Haha