Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than just saying that it was an “interesting” experience, why doesn’t she give some actual advice, like many of the commenters are requesting?

Reactions: 11
It does sound like she basically probably hid in one of the spare rooms until it was over!
Exposure therapy is the best thing for a phobia like that. ‘You won’t always get it’ is not advice she can give with certainty either.

Reactions: 10
It does sound like she basically probably hid in one of the spare rooms until it was over!
Exposure therapy is the best thing for a phobia like that. ‘You won’t always get it’ is not advice she can give with certainty either.
Although luckily for her she probably will never catch it cos she doesn’t get close enough to ottie for that to happen 🤣

Reactions: 10
Really is telling though if she could be away from Ottie when she's sick usually kids only want mum when they're ill!!

Reactions: 20
Ah yes the weekly photo round up which is clearly just two days , probably the weekend, the only time when they did something as a family.

Reactions: 14
Ah yes the weekly photo round up which is clearly just two days , probably the weekend, the only time when they did something as a family.
The fact they have all the time in the week to do fun things out and about as a family (when nowhere would be as busy too because school/work hours) and yet they still barely do anything. It’s just sad!

Reactions: 17
She never pushes her boundaries or steps outside her comfort zone. Literally zero personal growth. It's quite sad really. Is she still seeing that 'therapist'?

Reactions: 19
I’d never dismiss someone with a serious emetophobia but it’s very hard to feel sympathy for someone who has all the resources, money and time to seek therapy and help to overcome it, especially someone who knew they always wanted children, children who get sick. If that was me I would have done everything in my power to make sure I could look after my children when they got ill

Scared of your child whilst they are poorly.
I’m sorry but get a bleeping grip. Shameful.
Her children will remember her as a mother who spent a lot of time laying in bed whilst other people took care of them, dressed them up to take photos to show off online, played games and then handed them back to their dad and grand parents to look after them. More like a fun aunt than a mum. Such a narcissist.

Reactions: 32
hellooo, this is my first post here. I've really opened my eyes to her BS recently. I used to occasionally find her annoying but was genuinely a fan until a couple of months ago when I realised how bad of a role model she is, and I've been agreeing with everything on this thread as I've skimmed through.

This is really random, but has anyone else noticed she's been saying the words 'family' and 'lovely' in a really weird way recently lol. Like "we're seeing the faaaamly" as if she's developed some weird cockney twang, and she'll be like "ooh that's laaarrrrvley" hahaha it really grates on me, please say I'm not alone 😂

Reactions: 15
hellooo, this is my first post here. I've really opened my eyes to her BS recently. I used to occasionally find her annoying but was genuinely a fan until a couple of months ago when I realised how bad of a role model she is, and I've been agreeing with everything on this thread as I've skimmed through.

This is really random, but has anyone else noticed she's been saying the words 'family' and 'lovely' in a really weird way recently lol. Like "we're seeing the faaaamly" as if she's developed some weird cockney twang, and she'll be like "ooh that's laaarrrrvley" hahaha it really grates on me, please say I'm not alone 😂
Yes it's her Made In Chelsea posh voice.

Reactions: 5
I noticed she said in a comment on her post that she said that it’s so hard to pick just 10 photos from the week and there is so much she could pick from , ok then why are all the pics clearly from the same couple of days 😂 whatever Zoe!

• Haha
I’m not a regular watcher of her so I know you’ve all probably talked this topic to death but I can’t warm to the name Novie Nell at all. It sounds like a birth control pill or Novotel hotel group.

Ottilie is quite a classic name (though I prefer Tilly to their chosen Ottie), Novie sounds a bit council estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Novie is honestly such a bad name and I still can’t get over they actually chose it. I think sometimes people don’t think they are naming a future adult and hopefully working person. Imagine working with a novie! Although she hardly has working role models so maybe it won’t matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I won’t at all be shocked if Novie (and possibly even Ottie) go by different nicknames as they get older, and possibly even change their names. I’ve known people to do so even with “normal” names, but there’s countless stories out there of people who had parents that have them weird names and in school they’d tell everyone to call them something else entirely or some start going by their middle name if that’s at least preferable (I have worked with a Nell before, but may be a little old fashioned? Guess it will depend on how she grows up and what she wants).

Reactions: 8