Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she said in a comment on her post that she said that it’s so hard to pick just 10 photos from the week and there is so much she could pick from , ok then why are all the pics clearly from the same couple of days 😂 whatever Zoe!
Then in the next breath she says of the pic of her hair done and makeup on 'I don't look like this most of the time'. Yeah cause you slob out at home 90% of the time.

Reactions: 7
I won’t at all be shocked if Novie (and possibly even Ottie) go by different nicknames as they get older, and possibly even change their names. I’ve known people to do so even with “normal” names, but there’s countless stories out there of people who had parents that have them weird names and in school they’d tell everyone to call them something else entirely or some start going by their middle name if that’s at least preferable (I have worked with a Nell before, but may be a little old fashioned? Guess it will depend on how she grows up and what she wants).
I'd be calling myself Nelle or Noelle when I got older if I were her. Ottillie is a nice normal name and Novie is so opposite to it. Weird.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell they are on another holiday!
---
and of course Zoe is ill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
watching Alfie's vlog and just thinking about how he felt great after doing the run and told his camera all about it, but will probably go inside to Zoe and be like "yeah it was good" and leave it at that, partly bc he's just told the camera so it's effort to repeat but also he just knows she won't care. Kinda sad. If he wanted to tell her then he'd have told both her and the camera at the same time, just interesting he chose not to

Reactions: 15
Ottie immediately destroyed every sandcastle Alfie and Zoe did. That behavior might be a problem when she's playing with other kids and they get upset 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Ottie immediately destroyed every sandcastle Alfie and Zoe did. That behavior might be a problem when she's playing with other kids and they get upset 😬
It’s ok, she isn’t allowed to interact with other children (lol I joke but she never seems to be in settings with other young children. Even when they show her at that inflatable place, it looks empty.)

Reactions: 20
It’s ok, she isn’t allowed to interact with other children (lol I joke but she never seems to be in settings with other young children. Even when they show her at that inflatable place, it looks empty.)
I wondered if they’d hired the inflatable place out. But they aren’t famous enough that they need to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully Ottie just adjusts at preschool and learns quickly how to treat others. She's pretty smart, so hopefully someone shows her right from wrong. Especially if it's private school, they won't take that behaviour lightly

Oh ‘haha look at ottie running like ME’ ‘who remembers sharing bunk beds as kids, me and Joe did’ - everything about her children’s childhood is in relation to HER- such a narcissist.

Reactions: 22
This is hard to explain but has anyone else noticed how badly their 'divide and conquer' parenting style seems to be panning out .......

Novie does not engage at all with Alfie, her eyes are fixed on Zoe and only Zoe like a hawk, when she's with Alfie she's really disengaged as though she's being held by a random but as soon as Zoe speaks she beams and no explanation needed with how tightly bonded Ottie and Alfie are
It's like watching a single dad of one who's just met a single mum of a baby trying to become a blended family 😂

Reactions: 27
'I packed two zip up bags to put the girls toys in' wow groundbreaking Zoe. :rolleyes:
---
This is hard to explain but has anyone else noticed how badly their 'divide and conquer' parenting style seems to be panning out .......

Novie does not engage at all with Alfie, her eyes are fixed on Zoe and only Zoe like a hawk, when she's with Alfie she's really disengaged as though she's being held by a random but as soon as Zoe speaks she beams and no explanation needed with how tightly bonded Ottie and Alfie are
It's like watching a single dad of one who's just met a single mum of a baby trying to become a blended family 😂
That wont work long term wise.

Reactions: 10
With this 'divide and conquer' parenting style I wonder what Zoe would do if she was going somewhere with Novie and Ottie said 'Mummy can I come?'

Not sure why you need to 'divide and conquer' when your kids are 6 months and 2 years old, not exactly warring teenagers 🤣 .

Reactions: 21
I’m absolutely horrified at the divide and conquer tactic. Talk about a fast track method for bleeping up your kids.

Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh when Alfie smugly talks about filling up your cups. Hun you have help on hand all the time, try looking after your kids full time without calling Mummy to come and babysit when you need to do something. They are just like teenagers playing at being adults.
---
Also when he said going on holiday with kids isn't a relaxing holiday. Yeah and most other parents come back from a holiday and go back to full time work, imagine that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
I feel like divide and conquer is her way of not dealing with Ottie anymore. You can tell she heavily favors Novie, perhaps because Ottie is a Poppy twin and not her double? Really sad when parents pick favorites. It’d be one thing if they changed it up with divide and conquer - like one handles getting Novie ready in the morning and the other Ottie and next day it’s reversed. Or like they swap at night - whoever had Ottie in the morning has her at night. There should be equal exposure to both parents where possible. I picture a lot of issues as they get older, Zoe pushing a lot of her tit on Novie trying to turn her into mini her. Ottie feeling increasingly neglected by her own mother.

Reactions: 30
I feel like divide and conquer is her way of not dealing with Ottie anymore. You can tell she heavily favors Novie, perhaps because Ottie is a Poppy twin and not her double? Really sad when parents pick favorites. It’d be one thing if they changed it up with divide and conquer - like one handles getting Novie ready in the morning and the other Ottie and next day it’s reversed. Or like they swap at night - whoever had Ottie in the morning has her at night. There should be equal exposure to both parents where possible. I picture a lot of issues as they get older, Zoe pushing a lot of her tit on Novie trying to turn her into mini her. Ottie feeling increasingly neglected by her own mother.
Yes good point about equal measures but from what we've seen (and I know we don't see a lot) she always has Novie like when she went to Marks and took Novie and then to the supermarket and to get her nails done and Alfie looked after Ottie.

Reactions: 5