Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The once a month photo booth is bad enough, but the fact they do multiple ones every time as well is bizarre, completely defeats the point of a photo booth

Reactions: 18
The only reason they do the monthly photo booth shoots is because they’re hoping Ottie and Novie will grow up to be as nostalgic as Zoe and will do the same with their kids and post about it 😴

Reactions: 18
Monthly is sooooo crazy though. I get the sentiment, but I think twice a year would suffice for it, no?

Reactions: 27
Wonder what happens if the Photo Booth is out of order?
Surely this is their only monthly outing the 4 of them.

Reactions: 12
It looks like the three of them got ill after being in the Isle of Wight because they never leave the house! Ottie will miss the first 6 months of school because her immune system will be so weak.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It looks like the three of them got ill after being in the Isle of Wight because they never leave the house! Ottie will miss the first 6 months of school because her immune system will be so weak.
Not surprised they were out all day in the cold wind and rain and none of them were dressed appropriately.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Zoe is going to do when Ottie starts nursery and the sickness bugs start going through her whole house on the regular ?

Newsflash Zoe you will be throwing up as will your fella and the kids, if your really (un)lucky you'll have it both ends and your emetophobia will be out the window so fast or is Tracey going to do the throwing up for you they're so smug about parenthood but they've barely scratched the surface in their little bubble .

ETA I'm not in anyway being dismissive of emetophobia but the way she thought as long as she stayed in bed during pregnancy she wouldn't gag when your kids hit school age no amount of lying down stops the sick or diah making there way out when the bugs come home with you 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Didn't she say something like 'when your on holiday its a more slower pace' bloody hell love your life is slow anyway!
Makes me think of a scene in Only Fools and Horses where Del Boy sees Rodney being lazy and says something along the lines of “I know the government are asking us to conserve energy but this is taking the piss”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not surprised they were out all day in the cold wind and rain and none of them were dressed appropriately.
they never dress the kids accordingly????? whenever they are out together, each of them are so dressed differently. you dont even know what kinda weather is happening. zoe is mostly covered, kids dont have a hat or socks on. or ottie is wearing shorts. while alfie is always running around in a shirt and a light jacket.
---
BFF Tanya Burr has started vlogging again and her video is better then Zoe's. 🤣
is her money running dry? youtubers usually only remember they got a youtube acc to shill their new brand or new carrier or- when they got low on money

Wonder what happens if the Photo Booth is out of order?
Surely this is their only monthly outing the 4 of them.
Probably go to the beach and throw stones again
Or go to the lanes and get a cronut again
Or go to the garden centre and eat pizza again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just relieved our little emetophobe got through her daughters illness. What an amazing and inspirational person she is

• Haha