Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's particularly jarring to me because they're my age, and so I assume they had similar experiences to me online in the early days of the Internet, it was the wild west and we were all doing things that we look back on now and are horrified by them. When my husband and I talk about our baby in relation to our own online behaviour we are like "he's not allowed to know the internet even exists until he's 30!" (Jokes obviously) but all these people who probably still to this day are seeing the dark side of the Internet in their dms every day will knowingly sell their kids down the river for more money on the pile. Its grim.
😂 it really was the Wild West. Parents and teachers had no idea what we got up to. Remember habbo hotel 😬 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a bit younger than Zoe and Alfie, but when I was at school we were constantly lectured to about the dangers of the internet. Don't post personal details, don't upload pictures of yourself, don't talk to strangers. And yet here we are in 2024 and influencers are doing just that with their kids. I assume schools still teach internet safety. Influencer children must be so confused: school is telling them one thing, their parents are doing another.

Reactions: 16
in one of the pics you can see nala. but no mention of her in her description. as a pet owner. I will shove my pets existence up your face whenever I get the opportunity. so them being silent about nala after the kids is so weird to me.

^ agree with everyone else above.
they really made it seem like as if theyd never show the face of their kids. but truth be told, they know they got no substance and if they show their kids that the views are- sadly. higher.
That’s just par for the course with them. When they got Nala the guinea pigs were forgotten. Now that they have the kids, the new shiny play thing for them to use for content, they don’t give her attention.

Reactions: 7
Silly me I thought when they had kids they would just feature in vlogs in passing. I think they feature the kids so much because they are so boring and have duck all going on.

Also love Alfie doing that 'mystery sale' on futureself which is just old stock he couldn't sell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Silly me I thought when they had kids they would just feature in vlogs in passing. I think they feature the kids so much because they are so boring and have duck all going on.

Also love Alfie doing that 'mystery sale' on futureself which is just old stock he couldn't sell 🤣
Yeah Neighs, do your futureself a favour and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"novie sucking my boob"
1719768945352.png

they really all have the mental humor of a 13 yr old boy

she is willingly pulling these faces 😂 not to entertain her child but her childish boyfriend and his sister. and the wheel shaun
1719769005832.png

1719769082504.png

• Sick
in one of the pics you can see nala. but no mention of her in her description. as a pet owner. I will shove my pets existence up your face whenever I get the opportunity. so them being silent about nala after the kids is so weird to me.

^ agree with everyone else above.
they really made it seem like as if theyd never show the face of their kids. but truth be told, they know they got no substance and if they show their kids that the views are- sadly. higher.
Not to defend them here…

I have two children and a dog of a similar age.
1. The dog is defo further down the pecking order now since the babies have come along.
2. I imagine they aren’t doing much without their kids, so by the very nature of their jobs it might be hardnot to include them. They could have them in vlogs but not show their faces as a compromise, but I imagine they enjoy doing it and like the engagement on their channels. They probably get a ton of amazinfree stufffor the girls also, so it pays to show them in a multitude of ways.
3. It bizarre that theyve grown up on the internet and seen the effect it has had in their own lives Why would you subject your own children to that without their consent. Baffling

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not to defend them here…

1. The dog is defo further down the pecking order now since the babies have come along.
2. I imagine they aren’t doing much without their kids, so by the very nature of their jobs it might be hardnot to include them. They could have them in vlogs but not show their faces as a compromise, but I imagine they enjoy doing it and like the engagement on their channels. They probably get a ton of amazinfree stufffor the girls also, so it pays to show them in a multitude of ways.
3. It bizarre that theyve grown up on the internet and seen the effect it has had in their own lives Why would you subject your own children to that without their consent. Baffling
To be fair I think the main issue isn’t that Nala has fallen down the priority list but that they’ve done this before with animals and it comes across really irresponsible and childish. A shiny new content toy comes along and the last one getting binned off. I’m sure no one is expecting either on them to prioritise their dog over their human children.

Reactions: 12
Not to defend them here…

Thing is for point no.2 Alfie's parents have Ottie for one day a week so I'm sure if he wanted he could film without featuring the kids. Not like he daily vlogs he does one 20 min video a week IF THAT!

Thing is for point no.2 Alfie's parents have Ottie for one day a week so I'm sure if he wanted he could film without featuring the kids. Not like he daily vlogs he does one 20 min video a week IF THAT!
Good point. My husband works shifts so I’m often solo parenting. Man, they have it sooo easy and they don’t even realise! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Poppy and her boyfriend seem good with Ottie/Novie. I wonder if Zoe and Alfie will be so good if Poppy has kids. Or will Zoe have her nose put out of joint.

Reactions: 6
Good point. My husband works shifts so I’m often solo parenting. Man, they have it sooo easy and they don’t even realise! 🤦‍♀️
I was laughing when she said in the video how to people get ready in the morning and leave the house at a normal time when they have kids 😅 girl, both parents aren’t even working, you have it so bloody easy.

Reactions: 5