Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby would only sleep if held, so I watched a lot of TV desperately trying to stay up all night. But I'm shocked they haven't roped one of their mums into night nanny duties so Zoe can get her beauty sleep
Same 😅 newborn fun 🫠

I'd hope the "nannies" would draw the line at night time help... surely?

Reactions: 7
I reckon she'll be back by March/april when she's bored of holding the baby and will have a day out with Mark Easter shopping while her mum looks after the kids.

Reactions: 13
I reckon she'll be back by March/april when she's bored of holding the baby and will have a day out with Mark Easter shopping while her mum looks after the kids.
Yeah the annual garden easter egg bs will lude her out and...........chocolate

Reactions: 6
She’ll probably appear around her birthday prodding and poking at some giant cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
January to her birthday is her ‘time off’ where she enters sloth mode. She becomes even more boring than she already is and instead of doing the odd like thing (like dog walk, trip to town occasionally) she does buggar all and just drags herself from her bed to the sofa and back to bed again everyday.

Reactions: 15
If I were on my death bed and I looked back on all the money I had and all the opportunities I’d been given in my life but did absolutely duck all with it like these two I’d be mortified. I don’t think they realise what a good life they’ve been given, they have so much money they could take the girls on these amazing holidays and days out. And you can say money means nothing it’s about family all you want but she doesn’t even give a duck about her family either. Hardly spends time with her children, doesn’t plan anything special with them or anything. What exactly does their money go on? She’s a borderline recluse! frigging hell imagine looking back on your life and thinking ‘omg I’m so glad I watched all those Christmas films’ because that’s all you can remember about your dull boring life. Winds me up.

Reactions: 46
If I were on my death bed and I looked back on all the money I had and all the opportunities I’d been given in my life but did absolutely duck all with it like these two I’d be mortified. I don’t think they realise what a good life they’ve been given, they have so much money they could take the girls on these amazing holidays and days out. And you can say money means nothing it’s about family all you want but she doesn’t even give a duck about her family either. Hardly spends time with her children, doesn’t plan anything special with them or anything. What exactly does their money go on? She’s a borderline recluse! frigging hell imagine looking back on your life and thinking ‘omg I’m so glad I watched all those Christmas films’ because that’s all you can remember about your dull boring life. Winds me up.
100% agree and to answer your question her money goes on takeaways, cakes and sweets and fast fashion clothing.

Reactions: 12
Do we think Zoe had a c-section this time? She said on her stories this is her first bath since giving birth.

Reactions: 1
Do we think Zoe had a c-section this time? She said on her stories this is her first bath since giving birth.
I would have that with vaginal birth it could be a while until you have a bath if you had to have stitches…
I wonder if she’ll talk about this birth at all

Reactions: 5
Maybe she meant she watched it while night feeding?
Yeah sure but I had a newborn last year and I was just trying to get her to sleep and sleep myself. Didn’t have patience and time for a series
---
I had one and I couldn’t for at least 6 weeks but that’s also a rule here with vaginal birth. 4 weeks is so fast

Reactions: 3
something about her wanting to share the bathwater with ottie is giving me the ick 😅
sure its her own child but still

Reactions: 8
something about her wanting to share the bathwater with ottie is giving me the ick 😅
I think it's more that she's still recovering from birth it's not the nicest thought sharing the water between herself and ottie who's presumably not potty trained yet

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She wouldn't have been up and about at those Christmas lights if it was a c section, she'd still be in bed. I imagine maybe a tear?

Reactions: 2
She wouldn't have been up and about at those Christmas lights if it was a c section, she'd still be in bed. I imagine maybe a tear?
I was about to be like nahh loads of people are up and about immediately after a c section, then I remembered we're talking about Zoe...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly if I had as many baths in the amount of 'stuff' that she does I'd seriously be at doctors all the time with either cystitis or chronic UTI's

The number of strongly perfumed Lush bath bombs that she washes in nightly and now her two and half years olds dirty bath water I don't know how she gets away with it tbh.

Reactions: 15
100% agree and to answer your question her money goes on takeaways, cakes and sweets and fast fashion clothing.
It doesn’t even though because all the cakes and food they get is mostly gifted as are her hauls!

Reactions: 2
Reeeeally hope that bathwater stays clean and the toddler has no accidents, or it's going to be a massive infection risk 🫣

Reactions: 6
I was about to be like nahh loads of people are up and about immediately after a c section, then I remembered we're talking about Zoe...
Oh yeah, I mean just Zoe... I had a section and getting up and about is really important. But Zoe is a lazy moo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.