Zoe Sugg #66 What the hell? she called the baby Novie Nell!

Do you like the name Novie Nell?

• Yes- I think its cute

Votes: 107 11.5%
  • No- its horrid

Votes: 588 63.3%
  • not sure-it might grow on me

Votes: 234 25.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread and quite a few tattlers are responsible for the thread title :ROFLMAO: . Anyway recap if anyone missed anything( not that there was much to miss)...

Yes Zoe has given birth to a beautiful baby girl and has named her Novie Nell:oops:
They are still dressing Ottie like a beige 1970's kid
Surprisingly Zoe was out and about a festive light show not long after having Novie.
Zoe's mum had a well deserved skiing holiday (we guessed Alfie's mum had taken over babysitting duties)

and that is about it. 😊:sleep:

Reactions: 14
Slowly getting used to Novie but all that beige now that I find horrific and I'll never get used to.

Reactions: 8
Slowly getting used to Novie but all that beige now that I find horrific and I'll never get used to.
Same, I hated Ottie at first but gotten used to it now so expecting the same for Novie. Still wouldn’t dare use them as names though!

Reactions: 8
Same, I hated Ottie at first but gotten used to it now so expecting the same for Novie. Still wouldn’t dare use them as names though!
Definitely me neither, despite loving short names.

The first time I heard it I just couldn't help but snicker because it reminded me of Aespa's "Naevis, calling~" (for those who don't know: Aespa is a kpop group, they also have AI members and it's a very long and imo boring story not worth sharing tbh).

Novie really reminded me of a name you would give to an AI machine/person/whatever.
naevis-aespa.gif

After a while I slowly got used to it and in a way I can see it can be pretty cutesy like Ottie but I'm still not sure how it would "sound" on an adult though.

Reactions: 11
I find it so strange that Poppy hasn’t posted Novie at all. When Ottie was born she was posting her straight away.

Reactions: 17
Definitely me neither, despite loving short names.

The first time I heard it I just couldn't help but snicker because it reminded me of Aespa's "Naevis, calling~" (for those who don't know: Aespa is a kpop group, they also have AI members and it's a very long and imo boring story not worth sharing tbh).

Novie really reminded me of a name you would give to an AI machine/person/whatever.

After a while I slowly got used to it and in a way I can see it can be pretty cutesy like Ottie but I'm still not sure how it would "sound" on an adult though.

that gif is everything. giving 2010 internet era goodness 😅. honestly it does sound like an AI cleverbot type of name.
but then again what were we expecting from two toris.
I find it so strange that Poppy hasn’t posted Novie at all. When Ottie was born she was posting her straight away.

that is somewhat strange, I know we love to read into things but the first nephew/niece is always plastered all over social media and then the hype slows down. I used to share hands and feet of my nieces and nephews but after the 2nd one, I a. stopped using my private ig b. who cares.

maybe she realized she wouldnt gain the same attention as she did with ottie or, like I said had the same realization as I did. who knows

Reactions: 9
Guys off topic but I've been trying to find it and can't!
Does anyone remember when Zoe time lapsed herself "working" in her kitchen on her laptop, and when we zoomed in it was obviously WhatsApp?! 😂
I can't find it and it's bugging me. It was in a vlog, 2020 sometime.
I thought April 2020 but can't find anything in the thread. Tell me it happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering that Poppy has mentioned that she's not doing well on multiple occasions, I don't think it's that strange at all. We don't know what she's dealing with, but I can imagine she's not ready to deal with the mental strain of having to pretend to be completely in Hallelujah praise Zoe/Novie mode, when she's not doing well.

I still can't believe she called her Novie sorry, it's terrible.
Yeah I'm still a bit shocked too.

That last vlog where they talked about how Ottilies name had so much potential for nicknames and variations and how that really mattered to them, it's kind of timeless.

I think for sure the randomness of Novie will sound dated in years to come and there's little potential for a nick name other than Vee maybe

I reckon first vlog back from Alfie (Christ knows why he can't work or pic up a camera for 3 months, although of course we do know) with explain all about where the name came from .

Reactions: 11
I saw a clip of her last vlog (I think it was) on Tiktok the other day where they showed the new 'office' in their house and she said "Well, we're not going to be doing any work stuff for the next... well, however long we decide" and it just baffles the mind. They have more support than most, they're both home all day long, but they both can't do work? They both can't sit in the office for 2 or 3 hours and get things done? It must be nice to take unlimited time off and not be worried about bills or rent or mortgage.

Reactions: 46
I saw a clip of her last vlog (I think it was) on Tiktok the other day where they showed the new 'office' in their house and she said "Well, we're not going to be doing any work stuff for the next... well, however long we decide" and it just baffles the mind. They have more support than most, they're both home all day long, but they both can't do work? They both can't sit in the office for 2 or 3 hours and get things done? It must be nice to take unlimited time off and not be worried about bills or rent or mortgage.
I don't know why but Alfie in particular drives me mad on the point you make.

The whole my partners given birth so no work from me now in the foreseeable future obviously.
He acts like he pushed her out, he has to breastfeed, he's going through postpartum like he has to have in on everything kinda thing.

Reactions: 29
The fact os she cant be bothered to work now she has made her money and realised uploading one tit vlog a month pays her bills!

Reactions: 16
I don't even know why they pretend, everyone would have a lot more respect for them if they just admitted their extreme wealth meant they didn't have to work to survive, cos most of us wouldn't be working if we didn't have to

Reactions: 47
Jamie Genevieve talking about taking her daughter on a flight 'The most important person, the only person I care about is Romy' try telling that to Zoe who palms her kid off on family members while she sits with headphones on!

Reactions: 18
I think they only get new offices so Zoe has a decorating project. Once it's finished, they will get another office.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think they’ll start the wedding preparations later this year or in 5 years? Since it was obviously a shut up ring, I don’t know if it’s ever going to actually happen. I remembered today how overly excited she was to get engaged and got secondhand embarrassment again.

• Haha
Do we think they’ll start the wedding preparations later this year or in 5 years? Since it was obviously a shut up ring, I don’t know if it’s ever going to actually happen. I remembered today how overly excited she was to get engaged and got secondhand embarrassment again.
No way will they start planning a wedding this year. If Alfie has his way they wont get married for another 10 years! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
In my experiences, people who don't start planning their wedding straight away (even if it's for two/three years time) end up having a super long engagement. They've already said the wouldn't be planning it with the new baby - definitely some tactical timing from Alfie IMO

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.