Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think its obnoxious how they both comment about otties likes or hobbies

she enjoys a cartoon show.
both toris: she is OBSESSED with this

ottie goes through her books
zoe: such a bookworm
🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Such a bookworm’ was actually Zoe’s opportunity to post an affiliate/ad link 🙄.
Lol she was obsessed with blues clues when she was 6 months old apparently, according to them. Sure Zoe. Whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her dedication to beige has resulted in her filtering her child to the point she looks like a zombie

Reactions: 11
Had to jump on (though don't often comment on this thread) because I can't get over how clearly pregnant she is in the Carrie Elizabeth promo video .... Her face shape has changed in a way that all women's do when theyre expecting kind of puffy/fuller, the big blanket pulled around her tummy and the baggy white blouse and suddenly fuller looking boobs, I'm 100% convinced having watched that and unlike when having Ottie this one's hitting differently for her she's filling out fast by the looks 👀

Reactions: 7
Well she'll definitely be due to be pregnant as it fits in with her and Joe and their childhood. It's like she needs to relive her idyllic childhood all over again because she got into YouTube quite young and misses the reality of having an actual family and doing normal family things. The way she gushes over old pictures of her and Joe in their knitted vintage outfits at Xmas as kids. She needs to learn to live in the present. I always got a weird unnatural mother vibe from her Mum. Zoe herself implied that her Dad was the main parent in their upbringing.
Imagine spending your time trying to recreate the early 90s for your child.

Reactions: 16
Had to jump on (though don't often comment on this thread) because I can't get over how clearly pregnant she is in the Carrie Elizabeth promo video .... Her face shape has changed in a way that all women's do when theyre expecting kind of puffy/fuller, the big blanket pulled around her tummy and the baggy white blouse and suddenly fuller looking boobs, I'm 100% convinced having watched that and unlike when having Ottie this one's hitting differently for her she's filling out fast by the looks 👀
That video was shot back in July I believe when the original photoshoot for the launch happened as Carrie was still pregnant and it seems like in the same location as the original photoshoot and Zoe had the same nails. Which means by now Zoe would be 5/6 months pregnant.

Other people also said the same thing when the first bts video came out about the collaboration. Honestly I think it’s just her diet of nothing but salt & sugar catching up to her and making her puffy.

Reactions: 13
I dont think she is pregnant but if she is god help the new baby they clearly have no parenting instincts with Ottie never mind another baby. I truly think they think Ottie is like a dog will do her own thing and be fine but NO SHE IS A ONE YEAR OLD BABY!

Reactions: 15
That video was shot back in July I believe when the original photoshoot for the launch happened as Carrie was still pregnant and it seems like in the same location as the original photoshoot and Zoe had the same nails. Which means by now Zoe would be 5/6 months pregnant.

Other people also said the same thing when the first bts video came out about the collaboration. Honestly I think it’s just her diet of nothing but salt & sugar catching up to her and making her puffy.
Got myself all excited then thinking I'd seen something no one else was talking about lol oh well it's not often someone non pregnants face morphs that bad hey it couldn't of happend to anyone better .

Reactions: 5
I dont think she is pregnant but if she is god help the new baby they clearly have no parenting instincts with Ottie never mind another baby. I truly think they think Ottie is like a dog will do her own thing and be fine but NO SHE IS A ONE YEAR OLD BABY!
Lol literally. Both her and alfie were more bothered with his zara haul than keeping an eye on their child in his latest vlog. I don’t think either of them realised how much work goes into looking after a child. And it was so weird, the connection between Ottie and Zoe is just so flat and off, asking her to go and sit with Zoe and ottie is just not bothered.

Reactions: 8
Lol literally. Both her and alfie were more bothered with his zara haul than keeping an eye on their child in his latest vlog. I don’t think either of them realised how much work goes into looking after a child. And it was so weird, the connection between Ottie and Zoe is just so flat and off, asking her to go and sit with Zoe and ottie is just not bothered.
that part felt so off. usually you dont really have to tell a toddler twice to go to mom.
or the mom will appeal with something idk. that whole bit should be saved in the archives for future reference 😂

Reactions: 6
that part felt so off. usually you dont really have to tell a toddler twice to go to mom.
or the mom will appeal with something idk. that whole bit should be saved in the archives for future reference 😂
Agree! There was another bit later on when poppy had ottie and was running with her saying something like ‘let’s go to mummy’ and Zoe didn’t even look round, just kept on walking. So odd.
Haha I think they should be, especially when we get in the influx of people crying at how good a mum she is.

Agree! There was another bit later on when poppy had ottie and was running with her saying something like ‘let’s go to mummy’ and Zoe didn’t even look round, just kept on walking. So odd.
Haha I think they should be, especially when we get in the influx of people crying at how good a mum she is.
I went and watched (skipped through) the vlog to see what everyone was talking about and I noticed this bit too 🥺 I was willing her to turn around 🫡 If that was my video I’d pick up on it and not want people to see that so he must not see anything in it

Oh yes I remember that bit because I thought the same. I think Poppy went lets get mummy raahhh' and Zoe just ignored her, so odd.

They're too lazy to be parents at the end of the day. Running around and being responsible for a baby 24/7 is too much for them. Zoe has always lived a very slow and mediocre life. Watching films, going for lunch, baking. Not as easy as it is pre-child
I wonder what Alfies family really think about her lack of maternal instincts. I bet they talk about it behind her back. Her family aren't close knit but Alfies are. Poppy seems more natural with Ottie. It's bizarre. She so obviously does not enjoy parenthood.

Reactions: 15
I feel awful for saying it but man she has ugly hands. They look like they belong to someone 30 years older and she always picks that hideous chicken claw length and shape. She could try some length or a square shape and see if it's any better looking if she's going to shell out on a manicure.

Reactions: 20
I feel awful for saying it but man she has ugly hands. They look like they belong to someone 30 years older and she always picks that hideous chicken claw length and shape. She could try some length or a square shape and see if it's any better looking if she's going to shell out on a manicure.
I’m not sure who has worse hands zoe or niomi smart 🤔

Reactions: 2
I find it so telling that Zoe before ottie never had her nails done much and even said she didn’t really like it. She has a child and all of sudden is regularly getting false nails on which are such a pain when you are changing nappies etc! Clearly she isn’t doing much of that!!!

Zoe wanted the motherhood milestone, not the mother role
Next thread title!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.