Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoes boots and her trousers look so odd !? 😄 even the way she's standing and walking, turning her feet outwards a bit just seems funny to me 😄🤭 and the poor child is dressed like kids were dressed in the 70s.
They both look too big on her, the trousers and boots? I used to really like a lot of what Zoe wore but now she looks awful 90% of the time.

Reactions: 14
Zoes boots and her trousers look so odd !? 😄 even the way she's standing and walking, turning her feet outwards a bit just seems funny to me 😄🤭 and the poor child is dressed like kids were dressed in the 70s.
She always walks a bit funny, somehow clumsy but stiff at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's dressing her how she was dressed when she was little. Same as the toys she has, the films she watches etc. She's 100% reliving her childhood through Ottie. Just with the help of Nannies.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Ottie looks like she just saw Zoes outfit. If looks could kill!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ottie looks like a Victorian orphan and Zoe looks like a serial killer called Roy, don’t question my mind 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s the boots, the trousers OVER the boots and the fact the trouser material looks perfect for wiping off blood spatter 🤗😰😇😂

We all know Zoe is too lazy to be a serial killer tho. She’d just order a hitman on a dark web version of Uber eats or some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still see Alfie every single time they show Ottie. She has Zoe's blue eyes and that's about it!

Reactions: 6
1669063086024.png

since we are roasting zoes outfit.
that damn beanie again..... I have never seen a woman above 30 wear a beanie like that. it looks so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was coming on here to say something about that. What the actual duck? Are they even real parents?
They just don't seem natural parents AT ALL. They seem unaware of the dangers/harm to her. For example Zoe has put a string of gingerbread men on the tree in Otties playroom, now if Ottie pulls it off and manages to get tangled in it god forbid.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.