Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have kids so may be wrong but I can't help but feel putting up a tree in her playroom is so irresponsible? That's meant to be the area she can fully explore etc, what if she manages to knock it over or grabs something off it?! It's not like they won't have at least 2 other trees in the house for her to enjoy safely.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 1749831
since we are roasting zoes outfit.
that damn beanie again..... I have never seen a woman above 30 wear a beanie like that. it looks so stupid
I think it’s like she’s wearing two different outfits together? Like some people could probably pull it off but Zoe just makes it look kinda drab and weird

Reactions: 2
I don't have kids so may be wrong but I can't help but feel putting up a tree in her playroom is so irresponsible? That's meant to be the area she can fully explore etc, what if she manages to knock it over or grabs something off it?! It's not like they won't have at least 2 other trees in the house for her to enjoy safely.
Especially stupid if the ornaments are glass or fragile plastic - and we know they aren’t exactly the most attentive parents. Only takes a second for them to be smashed!

Reactions: 7
Influencers are so strange. Imagine sitting eating breakfast and talking to a camera about what you eat like how narcissistic do you have to be to not only sit and talk to a camera about something nobody cares about but to think people actually do care! So surreal now imagine growing up as a child in that environment seeing your parents talk to a camera more than you really.
They treat there daughter like she is so much older too it's so strange they leave her watch Paddington and think she understands Christmas. She literally just noticed the tree. The toys she has for older development stages and they seem to expect so much more of her!

This is the thing for me they don't keep an eye on her. Normally its natural to always have one eye on your child but they totally ignore her.
Yes confirms for me that they have a nanny because I literally do not take my eyes off my baby about the same age you can't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Especially stupid if the ornaments are glass or fragile plastic - and we know they aren’t exactly the most attentive parents. Only takes a second for them to be smashed!
Also I feel as though they'd care more about the decorations being smashed rather than Ottie hurting herself on fragments of glass or plastic

Alfie said in his vlog they are still unsure how much to vlog etc. In other words they cant be arsed to do 24 days but they want the ££££££
It staggers me how little they actually want to do their jobs, but still rake in all the benefits! The greed and laziness of it all.

Reactions: 25
I just don’t understand why they’re so obsessed w eachother like poppy Sean n his parents go everywhere w them like they can’t go a day w/o seeing eachother yes it’s lovely to be close w family but it’s low-key a bit odd

Off topic but I’m American and I’m dying at the fact y’all have a store called Poundland.
Coming from the people that call indicators ✨blinkers✨🤫🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just don’t understand why they’re so obsessed w eachother like poppy Sean n his parents go everywhere w them like they can’t go a day w/o seeing eachother yes it’s lovely to be close w family but it’s low-key a bit odd

Coming from the people that call indicators ✨blinkers✨🤫🥴
Aren’t they called signals in USA? I’m from NZ so to me both UK and USA have different words for things to us!

Reactions: 2
they were so emerged in their dumb zara haul

usually when a child climbs up on the sofa you hover your hand behind their back cause you never know if they will throw themselves back or lose balance. 0 maternal instincts with these two. they didnt even look her way or were up near her just incase, nothing.
honestly I was amazed. I dont have kids and even I know to do these things.

Reactions: 13
they were so emerged in their dumb zara haul

usually when a child climbs up on the sofa you hover your hand behind their back cause you never know if they will throw themselves back or lose balance. 0 maternal instincts with these two. they didnt even look her way or were up near her just incase, nothing.
honestly I was amazed. I dont have kids and even I know to do these things.
It was shocking and she was even chatting to them and not a look or response to her at all. They just continued talking to each other

Zoes boots and her trousers look so odd !? 😄 even the way she's standing and walking, turning her feet outwards a bit just seems funny to me 😄🤭 and the poor child is dressed like kids were dressed in the 70s.
Maybe I've been watching too many Christmas films, but her outfit really reminds me of the wet bandits from Home Alone. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
think the humour is in the sexual innuendo that most of us brits missed over the years cause we got the currency context 😂
Ahh I see, I'm clearly too innocent haha! Isn't it odd how much of a bystander Zoe is with Ottie? She just seems like she on the outside looking in, but also slightly irritated the entire time? Alfie at least plays it up with he knows there is a camera on him, imagine how absent zoe is when noone is filming!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.