Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these morons teaching Ottie to smell candles? if she smells it when its lit she will be in trouble!

Reactions: 15
Just don’t get why they dress ottie as if she is from the 1970s. So much beige and brown with funny hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
the most hilarious aspect of it all is
once she grows up and looks at all those pictures she is gonna think this was the fashion of that time.
meanwhile it was just her parents white rich aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the most hilarious aspect of it all is
once she grows up and looks at all those pictures she is gonna think this was the fashion of that time.
meanwhile it was just her parents white rich aesthetic
Literally. My daughter is 2 and a half, and none of the other kids at her nursery are dressed like that!!

Reactions: 8
At 8.02 in Alfies vlog Ottie puts a usb charger in her mouth and they do f all about it!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She is embarrassing. “We?? I put her tree up!” She does one thing and fights for the credit. She’s so angry, and so fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She is embarrassing. “We?? I put her tree up!” She does one thing and fights for the credit. She’s so angry, and so fake.
Then telling him he had used the wrong whisk for the pancakes and 'that's why it had lumps in' alright Nigella!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have cousin whose daughter is always dressed in very muted colours. She only has wooden toys as well, so whenever it's her birthday or Christmas, everyone in the family will buy her the loudest and most colourful toys. It's the best. 😆

I almost can't believe that back in 2013/2014 I used to really love Zoe's style. She always dressed so cute. She wore very vibrant outfits and lots of different prints with the disco pants that seemed to be glued to her legs. She's so... muted nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is Alfie's obsession with getting Ottie to smell things? now hes telling her to smell a bauble.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.