Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the trip which Alfie’s was there to work with mini the brand and so he took Lottie to take his photographs for him & then Zoe decided she wanted to tag along so booked herself a flight. She spent most of her time alone or with lotties boyfriend Zak (who is one of Alfie’s friends) because Alfie was working.

View attachment 1411190
Oh right ok. Missed that! Zoe maybe tagged along for the content then?

Reactions: 8
Personally I think they are still together because Zoe likes familiarity and it would be her worse nightmare to start over again and find a new BF and Alfie would only dump her if someone more popular/famous came along who his parents adored.

Reactions: 26
Personally I think they are still together because Zoe likes familiarity and it would be her worse nightmare to start over again and find a new BF and Alfie would only dump her if someone more popular/famous came along who his parents adored.
Zoe will never leave Alfie because he's okay with her spending her life on the sofa, doing nothing. He'll never challenge her to be more than who she is now.
He cooks his own meals and entertains himself with his gadgets and everything else is taken care of by staff. She's living exactly the life she's always dreamed of (minus the ring on her finger).

Reactions: 23
100% this. Compare literally any photo of Zoe and Alfie with Joe’s recent photo dump of his and Dianne’s Sicily trip. I was just scrolling through them earlier today and they look so comfortable and loved up. The body language just screams ‘we actually like each other and prefer being together than with anyone else.’ Zoe only ever looks like that in pictures with Mark low-key.

Plus I find it super telling that she hasn’t posted a picture with Alfie since March. So many photo dumps and random snapshots and none include your partner and the supposed love of your life? Very strange imo. And in the picture Alfie just posted, as others have said, the body language is horrendous. He’s basically stood in front of her, rather than having his body turned to her or touching her in any way. It’s so cold and unaffectionate. Not even to mention his flat expression and her plastered on smile.

They do say having a baby can be a massive clarifier in a relationship. Maybe Zoe has finally clocked onto the fact that Alfie is not that into her and hasn’t been for years (if ever). It’s mad to think she’s wasted a decade of her life on such a lacklustre relationship. The world was truly her oyster she could’ve been out there and organically met a guy that’s genuinely crazy about her. Someone who couldn’t wait to propose to her and actively build a life together - instead of dragging along a barely present man child who goes through the motions with you because it’s comfortable and sustains his online career.
Right. The only thing I’ll say is that Zoe chose not to take opportunities. Alfie did not ruin her potential, she did that to herself. And she deserves the life she has when it comes to unfulfillment… She designed it. So yeah of course she’s with someone like Alfie.

Reactions: 15
I actually think it’s Zoe that needs someone more outgoing. Alfie thinks he’s mr adventure but he’s not and never will be. Alfie needs someone who’d humble him and show him a life away from the Deyes cult and their matching pjs.

Zoe would benefit massively from someone who pushed her and encouraged her. Alfie’s enabled her current behaviour (and she enables him tbh). She thrive with someone who’s a little older (maybe 36/36 to her 32) someone who’s successful in their own field (possibly some type of businessman) sort of guy who maybe needs to throw client dinners etc (essentially a less intense Emily Gilmore) being involved the PTA etc

Reactions: 25
I actually think it’s Zoe that needs someone more outgoing. Alfie thinks he’s mr adventure but he’s not and never will be. Alfie needs someone who’d humble him and show him a life away from the Deyes cult and their matching pjs.

Zoe would benefit massively from someone who pushed her and encouraged her. Alfie’s enabled her current behaviour (and she enables him tbh). She thrive with someone who’s a little older (maybe 36/36 to her 32) someone who’s successful in their own field (possibly some type of businessman) sort of guy who maybe needs to throw client dinners etc (essentially a less intense Emily Gilmore) being involved the PTA etc
Obviously just my opinion, but there's no way a guy like that would go for her. Sure, she can be pretty, but she's not interesting, she herself lacks ambition. Guys like that tend to get smart, beautiful women from Oxbridge. Not to mention Zoe claims to be a great hostess, but she just does cheese boards. She's a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Frustrates me when u see mum Zoe wearing a hat but that baby is sat in the sun no sun hat

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Frustrates me when u see mum Zoe wearing a hat but that baby is sat in the sun no sun hat
Such great motherly instincts. Such intelligence. Such care for the life she brought into the world.

What was it people said? This baby would be the making of her?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
E4F5FDD5-13D0-4EA8-BBB6-B8F8F7027574.jpeg

what a cute bubu But don't anyone notice that she looks alot like Aldie's mum? Its so unfortunate for zoella🫶🏻

7431C6D5-A5B1-4061-97D1-381D8BF4A714.png
Guys shes watching us🤣🤣 i think she hasus on notifications even lols

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She even just rewatches the same musicals over and over again… haven’t seen her see / talk about any other musicals.

4B546B06-9AC2-43B8-9D9F-2A7117CC232E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Although they do say people with anxiety tend to stick to the same places, watch the same films and read the same books etc because the comfort of knowing what to expect is easier than not knowing the outcome.
Not excusing her mundane life but thinking of reasons for it.

Reactions: 27
Although they do say people with anxiety tend to stick to the same places, watch the same films and read the same books etc because the comfort of knowing what to expect is easier than not knowing the outcome.
But she’s been in ‘therapy’ for like 5 years and claims her therapist has helped her. If she was really helping then Zoe should be doing more than she is.

Reactions: 18
Yes, it's absolutely a documented behaviour and those of us who have GAD lean on it during periods of higher anxiety, uncertainty, etc. But we also do new things. She doesn't. She doesn't seem to want to do anything other than what she's already done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I don't know if this is true maybe Alfie has tried to encourage her but she wont do it. Lets be honest as one of the UK's most popular influencer she must have been invited to LOADS of events/brand deals and didn't go to any of them and that's not to do with Alfie as he has been to events etc. Thats because she would rather be sat at home watching Harry Potter.

Reactions: 15
Yes, it's absolutely a documented behaviour and those of us who have GAD lean on it during periods of higher anxiety, uncertainty, etc. But we also do new things. She doesn't. She doesn't seem to want to do anything other than what she's already done.
No you're right. I feel she doesn't even try and work through her anxieties. I'm pretty sure her therapist would have worked on pushing through your comfort zone but I suppose you've got to really want to. And I just think she's got over comfortable with the way she is and others have accepted it as a personality trait.

Reactions: 16
Came to say this. What a loser.
Im assuming she leaves the house even less now.

I’ve been buying baby clothes for the past 7 months and I’ve picked up so many bright colours or cute prints. The beige section is tiny.
Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!

Zoe doesn't push herself or try and work through her anxieties because she has made her life so that she doesn't have to!

Obviously just my opinion, but there's no way a guy like that would go for her. Sure, she can be pretty, but she's not interesting, she herself lacks ambition. Guys like that tend to get smart, beautiful women from Oxbridge. Not to mention Zoe claims to be a great hostess, but she just does cheese boards. She's a fraud.
Yeah could you imagine her at a business meal asking the other wives if they've watched the new Gavin & Stacey 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.