Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys know if tracey and alfies parents ever met? Or spend like day together somewhere? It is really odd that they are again at this big reserve with like 5 people only, im sure it would fit zoes mum, her grandmom would probably loved to spend even 1 day with them, her cousins etc... Weird and sad.
in one of Zoe’s vlogs, she mentioned a present her mum had bought for Amanda (or vice versa, I can’t quite remember). So I assume they get on, or used to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has she not referenced her dad meeting Ottilie at all? I know he never used to show his face, but they always used to play on it and show his body but keep his face out.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she not referenced her dad meeting Ottilie at all? I know he never used to show his face, but they always used to play on it and show his body but keep his face out.
She never mentions him at all anymore… she mentioned once about sending him the ultrasound pictures of ottie. But she doesn’t really talk about him these days, hasn’t in about 4 years. I think he’s probably just asked to not be mentioned on her channel.

There was a picture Sean posted when ottie was born where someone was blurred in the background sitting on the sofa which might have been Zoes dad since he doesn’t like to be on camera.

Reactions: 12
I don’t blame Tracy, I wouldn’t choose to spend longer than 5 mins with the whole Deyes crowd together. Can you just imagine how insufferable they all are in one room?!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t blame Tracy, I wouldn’t choose to spend longer than 5 mins with the whole Deyes crowd together. Can you just imagine how insufferable they all are in one room?!
Just Poppy alone, I’d always conveniently be ill when invited to gatherings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tracey seems to have and active and fulfilling social life. She seems to have a great group of friends who she’s either travelling with or just out and about checking out a nice restaurant or doing a 10k. I wouldn’t trade that for cards with the Deyes clan.

Reactions: 28
Tracey seems to have and active and fulfilling social life. She seems to have a great group of friends who she’s either travelling with or just out and about checking out a nice restaurant or doing a 10k. I wouldn’t trade that for cards with the Deyes clan.
Maybe Alfie’s mum finds Zoe’s mum snobbish. Amanda’s seems like the judgey type, that thinks she is above everyone.

Reactions: 11
I personally think they have invited Tracey before but she politely declines. A lot of people have touched on it on here but she seems very into fitness, her social life, her job as a silversmith, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Deyes clan are a little bit intimidated by how glamorous and well put together she is. I remember Zoe commenting on a vlog that she couldn't believe the Deyes gang didn't get dressed on Christmas Day as her family used to wear their Sunday best.

Reactions: 25
I personally think they have invited Tracey before but she politely declines. A lot of people have touched on it on here but she seems very into fitness, her social life, her job as a silversmith, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Deyes clan are a little bit intimidated by how glamorous and well put together she is. I remember Zoe commenting on a vlog that she couldn't believe the Deyes gang didn't get dressed on Christmas Day as her family used to wear their Sunday best.
I also think the Deyes in general are much more into the influencer, vlogger lifestyle, and much more wanting to take advantage of the "perks" that come along with it. The Sugg dad has made it very clear that he doesn't want to have any online presence and with how little we see of Zoe's family, probably a combination of them being a bit farther away, not wanting to be included in 'content', and actually having things to do in their lives, I think that the Deyes are probably much more excited to be involved in constant mundane trips.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but why has nobody mentioned her outfit here??! Is she going for a big bird look or what? I don’t get this AT ALL!!! 🤣
The outfit looks too big on her (hate to say that as plays into her soooo SmOl obsession) and it looks tit with those shoes too. Plus why does alfie look like he wants to jump in the lake?!

Reactions: 13
Zoe's smile is always made for the photo tho.
It's always the "I was caught laughing at something else and conveniently touching my hair".

I mean, just imagine it's you looking at photos from when you were a baby, and your mom or dad is making modeling poses and faking face expressions lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Ottie is going to look back on all her childhood photos and think her dad was miserable...
I was literally JUST going to say this. I hope they have a private family album where they look genuine and not "for the gram" that she can look back on. Alfie always looks miserable and Zoe looks unhinged.

I wonder sometimes, if in 10/12/16 years Alfie will resent being trapped in this life with Zoe once the internet fame has faded out...

Reactions: 11
I was literally JUST going to say this. I hope they have a private family album where they look genuine and not "for the gram" that she can look back on. Alfie always looks miserable and Zoe looks unhinged.

I wonder sometimes, if in 10/12/16 years Alfie will resent being trapped in this life with Zoe once the internet fame has faded out...
No one is forcing him to stay

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.