Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she had no butt. I know she had boobs but I thought she had a pancake butt

Reactions: 1
Is she doing an undisclosed AD for Nivea cause she keeps mentioning them? First the shower gel and now the perfume!

Reactions: 5
As much as I don’t like her. She’s always had a butt… and since having ottie she’s probably gained a little more weight in that area but she’s never had a flat arse.
She's like a different person here... 😅 And I think it's actually true, she was definitely a different person there, not sitting on her couch 24/7. 😄

Reactions: 10
God she’s back on her reminiscing about the 90s train. I’ve never known someone to obsess over and talk about their childhood as much as Zoe. It’s bizarre to me.

E48CC19A-CB1D-4149-AF88-623D26CE32E4.jpeg

Reactions: 13
God she’s back on her reminiscing about the 90s train. I’ve never known someone to obsess over and talk about their childhood as much as Zoe. It’s bizarre to me.

View attachment 1420953
Just shows how sad her life is that she is constantly looking back with rose tinted glasses of her childhood. I’ve never known anyone relish nostalgia as much as Zoe Sugg.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1420953
I actually think she reminisces so much because she’s got so many deep rooted unresolved physiological issues. I also think she sees the 90s/early 00’s as the last time she was properly happy so she constantly goes back to that point. If the people around her including the fake therapist stoped enabling her behaviour and forced her to tackle and confront her issues she might be able to enjoy and be nostalgic in a normal way. (Eg enjoying 00’s romcoms because they don’t make them like they used to.. which tbh they don’t)

Reactions: 28

View attachment 1420953
that desc reads like its from an utterly obsessed person.
anyone else remember their childhood to this detail or do I just lack long term memory skills? 😅

or did she made it up to sound cool and relatable

Reactions: 16
that desc reads like its from an utterly obsessed person.
anyone else remember their childhood to this detail or do I just lack long term memory skills? 😅

or did she made it up to sound cool and relatable
Pretty sure she made at least some of it up. The caption is just a meme trend that was popular maybe 6 months to a year ago

Reactions: 7
She definitely used to have nice boobs, years ago. Then lost a bit of weight and they disappeared. Have a look at her insta from back in 2014 and then at the photoshoot for some magazine where she sat on a chair in a white bra. Big difference. Bum wasn't ever the biggest, but not flat either. Why do I know /remember all this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely used to have nice boobs, years ago. Then lost a bit of weight and they disappeared. Have a look at her insta from back in 2014 and then at the photoshoot for some magazine where she sat on a chair in a white bra. Big difference. Bum wasn't ever the biggest, but not flat either. Why do I know /remember all this 🤣
she is SOOOOOOOO interesting thats why. this is all you can remember of her lol

Reactions: 3
The bra is actually grey and she's on the bed, not chair. Took a trip down memory lane, she actually used to look really nice and pretty about 5 years ago. Did a few things too. Got out of the house. What happened to you, zozeboo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.