Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how people say that sometimes you lose yourself in relationships… I just feel Zoe is the perfect example of this. She lost her ‘spark’ and that It girl vibe she used to have and IMO it comes down to losing touch with herself… you can see how the comfort of a long term relationship just turned into something else for her, like it drained her personality and even her confidence and she just became this other person, kind of just another Deyes in a way.

And as people have mentioned, at some point (2017?) the power dynamic in the relationship changed and whereas before it was obvious Zoe felt confident and kind of as though Alfie still had to chase her in a way, suddenly it was as though Zoe wanting to please Alfie or live up to Alfie’s expectations.

She can get her hair highlighted and perfectly waved with a curling wand, can do her full makeup routine, look ‘on trend’ enough with certain clothes or sweatsuits that Alfie likes, but nothing can replaced a natural sense of confidence and style IMO.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if the house had something to do with her changing. Not even necessarily the size of it compared to the old house, because I don't think that matters as much, but the isolation of it. The first house was still in town surrounded by other houses and people. Hell, at this newer house Alfie has to pick up delivery from Poppy's house in town because they don't even get delivery there!

I grew up in a house here in America that was probably 20 minutes drive from anything. It was easy at times to just bin off going out with people because I knew the long drive in each direction I'd have to do compared to everybody else who lived close. It's a great excuse not to go anywhere, and most people fail to fault you because they wouldn't want to do it themselves.

Reactions: 17
It’s so wild to me to see that picture of her and Alfie that was posted up thread (discussing her bum). She was a gorgeous woman, and she and alfie actually looked excited and happy to be together!
I agree with above, she definitely seems to have lost herself in the relationship. I have been with people who’ve dulled my sparkle, and I definitely agree that that’s what’s happened to her. Whether consciously or not, she’s clearly changed herself to try and “please” Alfredo. Sad.

Reactions: 15
I think before when Alfie used to say he liked her to dress 'this way' she shrugged it off but as time went on she morphed into his cool/skater girl aka Lottie look and it doesn't do anything for her. If she dressed like she used to she would still be the better looking one in the relationship IMO.

Reactions: 11
I think she goes on about the 90s because A. She's literally not progressed emotionally since then but mainly B. She has (astoundingly, for someone who was one of the OGs to make money off youtube and is hella rich) no life?? What can she possibly be doing all day? They dont DO anything.

Reactions: 14
Thing is I had a great childhood but I don't go on about it because...

A. Its in the past
B. I've got a life so I'm busy and don't sit and reminisce all day.

With all her money she could be living a great fun life but instead she is sat living groundhog day.

Reactions: 14
Tarn is at her house. Probably with the hairy watch man aka the guy, who will take the time off work to cuddle you on the bathroom floor when you've got morning sickness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tarn is at her house. Probably with the hairy watch man aka the guy, who will take the time off work to cuddle you on the bathroom floor when you've got morning sickness 😂
Poor Tarn has she been forced to watch Harry Potter, Gavin& Stacey and The Witches then made to eat Dominos and pancakes for breakfast?

Reactions: 11
Time for a new title thread! Anyone have any ideas??

zoe sugg #50 she’s a beige girl living in a beige world, with a beige baby and…man-child Deyes

Reactions: 7
My bet is baked brie or Camembert in the oven and of course some favourites left over from Christmas
I think Camembert and Brie ( and soft, runny cheeses in general) aren’t recommended during pregnancy, from what I remember my sister and colleagues/friends telling me.

Reactions: 6
I think Camembert and Brie ( and soft, runny cheeses in general) aren’t recommended during pregnancy, from what I remember my sister and colleagues/friends telling me.
NHS recommends that as long as it’s cooked it’s ok :)

So in Alfie's vlog she claims she doesn't think she walk up a hill. Get a grip you are a 32 year old mother FFS! Its a hot day so she cooks a Sunday roast obv I mean puts the pre done roasties etc in the oven.

AND PUT A SUN HAT ON YOUR CHILD!!!!!!

Reactions: 16

zoe sugg #50 she’s a beige girl living in a beige world, with a beige baby and…man-child Deyes
I heard to the tune of barbie girl by that old group is it aqua?

Poor Tarn has she been forced to watch Harry Potter, Gavin& Stacey and The Witches then made to eat Dominos and pancakes for breakfast?
You were right pancakes it is! Lol 😂

I heard to the tune of barbie girl by that old group is it aqua?

You were right pancakes it is! Lol 😂

Stennies in her hair and pizza box’s every whereeee

Reactions: 4
So in Alfie's vlog she claims she doesn't think she walk up a hill. Get a grip you are a 32 year old mother FFS! Its a hot day so she cooks a Sunday roast obv I mean puts the pre done roasties etc in the oven.

AND PUT A SUN HAT ON YOUR CHILD!!!!!!
you guys will be in for a surprise when you see the "hill" that was probably like nothing in length 🤡.

But poppy can’t be pregnant 😱😱 Zoe is the only person who’s ever been pregnant before

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.