Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually so relieved she finally got her hair cut to a length that suits her, but I'm confused by her post today about how she wasn't feeling herself lately, and clarified that she many that in the physical sense, not mental. I think it's quite obvious that not taking care of herself (not showering, wearing futureshit, having that mangy long hair) was down to her not being mentally capable, not physically. She physically has the time to make more effort, and she doesn't. If you spend all your free time on the sofa binging shite TV and eating rubbish, generally it means you're mentally not in a good place. Whereas when you do your hair, wear a nice outfit and go for a run, that would indicate you're feeling better mentally. Why can't she admit that?

And why oh why oh why does she keep saying "after having a baby". witch you've been a mess for years!!!
This ! I hate how she places her not feeling her self on having ottie when she was like that before ottie for years!

Reactions: 17
She’s just trying to get the engagement from mums on insta by putting out something ‘relatable’ imo. She’s been banging on about how great she feels because of the nice weather for ages, there’s no way she was feeling tit about herself before the haircut. Also note it’s another collab with the hairdresser so she’ll be getting paid, definitely just after engagement!

Lol on her latest post anyone who asks where something is from gets a response from ZalfieHome, I swear that account does more work than Zoe and Alfie put together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The ways she goes on about her hair like it's a life or death decision is SO IRRITATING.
She comes across so self-obsessed in that vlog (no surprise I guess).
So WILD 🤪 having her hair cut shorter, to a style she's had before.
She also says post partum way too much.

Reactions: 29
The ways she goes on about her hair like it's a life or death decision is SO IRRITATING.
Right?! Like how she captions things like hair and brow waxing "making changes" or something equally ridiculous.

I really wish she'd dispense with the blonde. I definitely appreciate that as a Mum her hair is more manageable shorter, but that isn't the main issue here. 😬 😂 I remember when she was first on Youtube she had a whole video titled something like"my hair" or "talking about my hair" or something equally annoying where she talked about how she grew her hair out or whatever. As if she was soooo special for having long hair. I will say she did have lovely hair, but she's always made such a huge deal over it.

I've just remembered she made a whole ass video about how she trimmed her hair. Not like.. when she chopped it short short, but when she took maybe a couple inches off when she first moved to Brighton and acted like her whole life was different now. UGH. Okay, rant over.

Reactions: 11
She said ' I don't know if I've ever vlogged getting my hair done before' you did in vlogmas 2018 when you had those silly tinsel pieces put in.

Reactions: 13
Yeah and I genuinely think Alfies family are closer than hers and had a more maternal/paternal upbringing. I'm no expert on Zoes childhood but it always came across in how she spoke a bit cold and not as tight knit. Basically they're products of their upbringing and I reckon Alfie finds it all a bit more natural.

Ew. She said to him 'look at me' and he turned and smoldered like he's the fittest man on earth whilst pretending not to know she's filming.🤮
That checked-out look is so concerning 👀

Reactions: 4
Sorry to bring it back to iced chocolate but it really gives me the rage so much. To the point I was spacing out at work this morning and it made me mad thinking about it a whole day later 😂😂😂😂 I need to get a life

it's chocolate milk Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It says it all that Alfie uploads stories mentioning he spent time with his family and all you see is a picture of him with Nala and one with Ottie!! No photo with Zoe cause he simply doesn't see her as his family 😄 I can't with him ..

Reactions: 23
God we all know someone like this though don’t we? Who thinks changing their hair is like this massive occasion that needs attention 😂 I cut my hair short from long every summer and last time I got it done the hairdresser was like omg have you told people or is it a big surprise?? And I was just like I don’t think anyone really gives a crap to be honest 😂😂😂 I just don’t see why people make a big deal of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God we all know someone like this though don’t we? Who thinks changing their hair is like this massive occasion that needs attention 😂 I cut my hair short from long every summer and last time I got it done the hairdresser was like omg have you told people or is it a big surprise?? And I was just like I don’t think anyone really gives a crap to be honest 😂😂😂 I just don’t see why people make a big deal of it?
Are you thinking of Gabbie Lindley's infamous 'What's the first thing you're gonna do when I go blonde' question to the twins back in the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If I found pictures of my mother in lingerie holding me all over the internet, I would question her mental stability. Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with the pictures, but her obsession with being seen as a "yummy mummy" is vomitacious.

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Bloody hell give it a rest
Also I thought she said she didn't feel confident? funny that she's posing in her undies then!

Also we all know whys she's harping on about when she was pregnant....because Tanya Burr is getting all the attention since she announced her pregnancy and is glowing in her IG pics.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ooh hoo hoo, I'm so random having an iced chocolate!

View attachment 1366315

duck's sake, imagine being so boring that you think you're special for not having iced coffee.
Shes sooooy special & unique.... picky eater✨

If I found pictures of my mother in lingerie holding me all over the internet, I would question her mental stability. Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with the pictures, but her obsession with being seen as a "yummy mummy" is vomitacious.
I wanted to die as I saw the post & quickly came here to not feel alone ... lmao! Shes insane in her mind probably thinks shes a hot mum & still have her figure... its ALL about her innit.. thats another life! Smh

[

Guys she always been this way... embarressing herself lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.