Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justib

There’s the next thread title!

She won’t even do it once! She only said it to try and make it look less ludicrous that she was then going to advertise gym wear! The minute the stories were done she was back in her slobby clothes again on the sofa watching Harry Potter!
Does anyone remember when she did the couch to 5k first time back in 2019? Were there any ads to it or was that one genuinely her own idea?

Reactions: 4

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
Time for a new title thread! Anyone have any ideas??

zoe sugg #50 she’s a beige girl living in a beige world, with a beige baby and…man-child Deyes
I heard to the tune of barbie girl by that old group is it aqua?

Poor Tarn has she been forced to watch Harry Potter, Gavin& Stacey and The Witches then made to eat Dominos and pancakes for breakfast?
You were right pancakes it is! Lol 😂

I heard to the tune of barbie girl by that old group is it aqua?

You were right pancakes it is! Lol 😂
Time for a new title thread! Anyone have any ideas??

zoe sugg #50 she’s a beige girl living in a beige world, with a beige baby and…man-child Deyes
Stennies in her hair and pizza box’s every whereeee

coconochanel

VIP Member
Have Poppy and Sean got a Tesla? as in Alfie's vlog he says Sean is coming then a Tesla pulls in and Sean arrives.

Yeah and I genuinely think Alfies family are closer than hers and had a more maternal/paternal upbringing. I'm no expert on Zoes childhood but it always came across in how she spoke a bit cold and not as tight knit. Basically they're products of their upbringing and I reckon Alfie finds it all a bit more natural.

Ew. She said to him 'look at me' and he turned and smoldered like he's the fittest man on earth whilst pretending not to know she's filming.🤮
That checked-out look is so concerning 👀

louseylou

VIP Member
Also, they both have posted something sort of soppy and emotional recently (Zoe about Mark, Alfie about his mum and Ottilie) but unsurprisingly, nothing about each other. Their relationship seems dead....at least on social media (but even if it's really dead, they won't ever break up - that's one thing I'm sure of).
Oh yeah, that's true. I really hope that it's different than what they put out there for people to see as I hate to think of anyone just being stuck like that. Everyone should be able to live the best life they can.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Do you guys know if tracey and alfies parents ever met? Or spend like day together somewhere? It is really odd that they are again at this big reserve with like 5 people only, im sure it would fit zoes mum, her grandmom would probably loved to spend even 1 day with them, her cousins etc... Weird and sad.
Yes they do as Zoe once mentioned Alfie's mum texting her mum and they have been to Alfie's mums house with Tracy for lunch etc.

papaya18

What ever happened to Zoe's old assistant Carrie? Even before the pandemic she was still there, and even had an Instagram but now it's nowhere to be found. I even looked at other people's following to see if Zoe unfollowed her (she likes to do that when someone leaves) and I couldn't find anybody following her, but then again I didn't know her username. Wonder if she got out, because she doesn't show up under team Zoella on their site and she's a complete ghost on Google!
I follow Caroline on IG. I think she stopped working for Zoe/Zoella a few years ago. I always wondered what happened.
Zoe still follows her though.

• Heart

CreepySheepy

View attachment 1365205

I love gymshark but they don’t even look good on her?
Question for you since you like Gymshark
Are the bottoms vaguely see through?
Because so many workout leggings are see through and when gymshark reposted one of Zoe's photos it looked kind of like something I would not be comfortable wearing as bottoms because I would feel like everyone could see my pants.

Danmax

who have they gone there with, it cant be just the two of them because that place is massive

sparklellama

Those nails are a crazy shape! Horrendous
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “post partum” an American term? Is the British equivalent “post natal” ? It really grinds my nuggets when she says it and I thinks that’s why
post natal usually refers to the baby right after birth, while post partum refers to the mother.

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
Can totes relate to doing my Sunday shop in M&S

View attachment 1391828
I’m sorry but for me food shopping is just another thing to do in a long list of things and with two young active children no Zoe I don’t get low key excited I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a fulltime job and your partner is at your beck and call… can’t wait till she has another baby I wonder if she will still be low key excited with two demanding kids 🤔 who am I kidding she’ll just get her sugar I mean shoping delivered 👍

I’m sorry but for me food shopping is just another thing to do in a long list of things and with two young active children no Zoe I don’t get low key excited I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a fulltime job and your partner is at your beck and call… can’t wait till she has another baby I wonder if she will still be low key excited with two demanding kids 🤔 who am I kidding she’ll just get her sugar I mean shoping delivered 👍
althou yes it can be nice looking at the new products when the kids are good or kid free 😍 still Zoe has no clue 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited: