Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Random ask.. does anyone follow katebowbow?? If so does anyone else feel like her and Zoe look so similar?! They even talk the same way if you watch her in a video!! I think it’s the long teeth 🤣
I follow Kate but don’t see it at all if I’m honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Carrie also worked in the old office right before the pandemic. Her linkedin still says she works there, but also doesn't look like it's been updated since she started working for Zoe. She used to have an Instagram (two of them) and one had photography and stuff that was very good! She must've deleted everything if nobody has her on their list.
wasn’t Carrie also her ghost writer? I remember something like that

GossWhore

VIP Member
At most she went for a nice walk and listened to a podcast which is totally fine, but she’s just a dreadful person to be advertising gymwear!!!! Dianne would have been way more deserving of that deal….
Zoe/Zoella is forever getting deals she DOES NOT deserve

I actually laughed that Zoella collaborated with SheSpot because of ONE "viral"post on sex and Oloni for sent the PR! Oloni who's been putting in the work for YEARS and goes viral every couple months

Must be nice to have everything handed to you whilst others like Oloni have to work twice as hard

Screenshot_20220527-084322_Chrome.jpg

Oloni if you didn't know who she was: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2021/11/10745806/oloni-sex-relationship-expert-netflix

Bouncer

What ever happened to Zoe's old assistant Carrie? Even before the pandemic she was still there, and even had an Instagram but now it's nowhere to be found. I even looked at other people's following to see if Zoe unfollowed her (she likes to do that when someone leaves) and I couldn't find anybody following her, but then again I didn't know her username. Wonder if she got out, because she doesn't show up under team Zoella on their site and she's a complete ghost on Google!
Do you mean Holly? I can’t remember a Carrie. If it’s Holly then she got a new job and left. Can’t remember more than that!

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “post partum” an American term? Is the British equivalent “post natal” ? It really grinds my nuggets when she says it and I thinks that’s why
I think one refers to the mother and one refers to the baby? I could be wrong

dotsofdots

She could be. Usually she complains on Instagram about her period… has she does this recently? If not then maybe!
I’m not really sure! I haven’t really seen her be too active but I don’t really follow her either. Just check in on her page now and then! Who knooooooowwwsss

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She was in Alfie’s story yesterday at the pop up shop, looking like shit as always. I can’t even be arsed with the excuse she’ll give for not posting, just admit you’re a lazy cunt and do one
Did anyone get a screenshot? I checked his story earlier and didn’t see her.. wanna see what she looked like?

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!
Not sure how helpful I will be, as I live in France, but I like Du Pareil Au Même, and Sarjent Major as they do some fun, colourful outfits for boys and girls. Hema do some affordable outfits too, though not always in the brightest colours or prints. I usually find the supermarket clothing ranges ( George, Florence & Fred, whatever the Sainsbury’s one is called) are rather fun and colourful, but I haven’t been in the UK for nearly 3 years now.

• Heart