Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cj_ii

That child has spent 90% of her little life in variations of beige and brown. When they have the money to shop at places like Boden and joules on the regular that actually do colourful and fun baby clothes, it baffles me that they stick to what they think is ‘trendy’.

Sad when this a high point in her life.
I love Boden 😍, I do t love the prices.

Reactions: 3

Sassyvic23

The bra is actually grey and she's on the bed, not chair. Took a trip down memory lane, she actually used to look really nice and pretty about 5 years ago. Did a few things too. Got out of the house. What happened to you, zozeboo

milkyways

VIP Member
She definitely used to have nice boobs, years ago. Then lost a bit of weight and they disappeared. Have a look at her insta from back in 2014 and then at the photoshoot for some magazine where she sat on a chair in a white bra. Big difference. Bum wasn't ever the biggest, but not flat either. Why do I know /remember all this 🤣
she is SOOOOOOOO interesting thats why. this is all you can remember of her lol

I just watched her new vlog, its at 140k views so far. I've never known it to be this low, I know its not even been 24hrs but it was uploaded 19hrs ago

Debsi

Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!
Colorful I would say Benetton, Next, John Lewis and Verbaudet for sure. After you can find some at George or H&M but the "fashion" is "neutral plain mrs hinch wall" colour on kids clothes so I admit it is complicated sometimes to find some.

Reactions: 2

Sassyvic23

Ottie was definitely on a small side at birth, 2.8kg is not a big baby at all. Most babies born these days are closer to 8lb which is nearly 4kg. But she was 10 days early, so that explains it partly.
I wonder if we'll ever know how long zoe managed to breastfeed for, but looking at how chubby ottie is now, I'd say she'd been on formula for a while.

Question for you since you like Gymshark
Are the bottoms vaguely see through?
Because so many workout leggings are see through and when gymshark reposted one of Zoe's photos it looked kind of like something I would not be comfortable wearing as bottoms because I would feel like everyone could see my pants.
It really depends on which range of gymshark leggings you go for. I like their thicker ones such as the camou, ombré, vital seamless etc. those are 100% squat proof for me.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!
Next have some colourful and fun stuff, as do M&S. i also snagged some lovely clothes in the Boden sale at the moment !

• Heart

pinkmango

I randomly checked her private Insta account yesterday and I believe it had 410 posts, today it has 412. She really seems more active on there than on her main account.
Didn’t even realise she has a private account but I found it so quickly 🤣

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
milly & Ralph, primark (depends where you live tho cause some primark stores are really shit), H&M, I got my boy some things off Ted baker when they had a sale on, never pay full price😂 Rosie & Benny, mamas & papas

• Heart