Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
I definitely agree that Amanda seems like she’d be pretty controlling. But she does seem to have an ok relationship with Zoe and Sean. They joke around between them and from what we see in vlogs she seems to treat them like part of the family.

She’s obviously got an opinion on what her kids should be doing and wants then to follow in her footsteps. But I’d imagine that if she wasn’t a fan of Zoe then Zoe wouldn’t have made it much past the first date…

To me she seems like the type to favour Alfie since he’s the son. So I’d imagine she’s more controlling with him. It would explain why poppy is so loud and obnoxious all the time, she’s probably grown up trying to get mums attention away from the golden boy.
I think they've both been round long enough for Amanda to realise they're probably not going anywhere. Amanda wouldn't be alone in favouring the son over a daughter. Irish sons would be seen the same way by their mammy's.

Reactions: 6

fishbowl

I follow some ‘oily babes’ California girls on insta and they’re beige too. Their clothes, their home decour, their kids. They even use a sepia filter to make the sea beige on their grid.

Reactions: 6

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The way Alfie stomped up those stairs with that pervy smile on his face calling ZoZo a Sexy Mama 🤢 After that she kept begging for more compliments, even showed us her butt in those work-out pants, it was so cringy! I feel like she left the part of him touching her in purposefully - it is probably the most he's touched her in a while!
He’s vile 😂

Reactions: 5

JSquared

VIP Member
I’m not too fussed on marriage personally, I know who I am with is ‘the one’, but if me and my partner are lucky enough to have children, then I want to get married to have the same name as them. (Personal choice)
I wonder what is preventing him from proposing. Waiting for their 10 years so he can go overboard with decs etc?

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is she doing an undisclosed AD for Nivea cause she keeps mentioning them? First the shower gel and now the perfume!

deeznuts1

why doesnt she fix her teeth? she has the money for it. i’ve neglected dental care for years because i don’t have any med care benefits, and i’m afraid to go to the free yearly facilities teeth cleaning etc in the fear that they’ll tell me i need teeth work that’s outside the free basics stuff we get yearly and too embarrassed to never come back to get it done cos i cant afford it. always wanted braces but could never afford them, this girl must love the poor look, she is just so humble x

• Heart

Ugholhere

VIP Member
It’s so said swing Ottie in beige all the time. Why does she have on be on fucking trend? She’s a baby FFS. All the wonderful, colourful choices out there. It’s like the easiest time in your life to go wild and express yourself. Although maybe that’s the problem, Zoe expressing herself is beige because she herself is so bland and vanilla.
to be fair, it’s actually hard to find baby clothes that are brightly colored at the moment. They’re all muted colors or beige with a print at most

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
I've said it before but I used to really like her clothes hauls and style inspos. There was one she did a few years ago that was filmed somewhere that was set up like a beach hut with cute white dresses, fitted blazers, with different bags and jewellery and I literally could have bought the lot 🤣 It was a mixture of high street and higher end clothes. I found her youtube vlogs on clothes hauls really watchable too. Is there anyone else you've seen on IG doing decent outfit ideas? I'm sick of the same usual suspects, and everyone else seems to be exactly the same. I need someone with creativity so I can copy them because I aint got none myself 🤣

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
Gym Shark sending her FOUR sets of workout gear when she DOESN'T WORK OUT 'oh you don't need to workout to wear the clothes even if your cleaning your house and want something to move about in' :ROFLMAO: yeah ok. Also took her four weeks to paint one wall.:rolleyes:
That ugly green 🤢

xits_jjx

VIP Member
It’s so telling that Zoe timelapses an entire meal that they all spend together and Alfie is either looking at his phone or at Pay, hardly a glance in her direction the whole time.

It was also super awkward to watch her ask for physical compliments from him as if their relationship was normal when he’s clearly not interested in her anymore.
aww I feel sorry for her, don’t get me wrong I don’t like Zoe or have much sympathy, especially since if she’s unhappy she has the option to leave, but I still feel kind of bad about the fact he gives her no time, no affection. Must be frustrating. I don’t know why they’re even together anymore, there’s no spark

suprnatural

I think it more grates for me with Zoe as we know how attention seeking she was with her pregnancy and I feel this is part of that - trying to cling to the ‘I’m pregnant/I was pregnant - look at me’ which n one really does once you’ve had the baby….
What probably doesn’t help Zoe’s hair is her ratty hair extensions and the fact she doesn’t really take care of her hair.
True. I just had a little chuckle to myself about my mini fringe and went about my day, didn't even mention it to my husband let alone the internet (before my previous post 😂) because it's just not interesting. But having been pregnant is all she seems to have to use for content these days 🙄

What a surprise. The little brother gets a gardening book and suddenly Zoe's trying to muscle in.

Also was shocked she'd been over to Joe's on Dianne's insta although she appeared to be the only one who didn't actually make a pizza. No doubt the deliveroo was just round the corner
alfie looks like he's genuinely having a lot of fun in that vid, so stark compared to his photos together w zoe

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
I loved that vlog where Zalfie went to that massive mall with his mum and when they sat down to eat, Zoe brought up marriage and children and Big Mandy instantly interrupted and told Alfie "but not before you turn 30" in a very stern voice to which Zoe defeatedly answered with a quiet "yeah".
Any idea what vlog this is in?