Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassyvic23

She definitely used to have nice boobs, years ago. Then lost a bit of weight and they disappeared. Have a look at her insta from back in 2014 and then at the photoshoot for some magazine where she sat on a chair in a white bra. Big difference. Bum wasn't ever the biggest, but not flat either. Why do I know /remember all this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mlr

I was literally JUST going to say this. I hope they have a private family album where they look genuine and not "for the gram" that she can look back on. Alfie always looks miserable and Zoe looks unhinged.

I wonder sometimes, if in 10/12/16 years Alfie will resent being trapped in this life with Zoe once the internet fame has faded out...
No one is forcing him to stay

romansalad

Can anyone explain what kind of work is being done in that office and how many people they employ? Is it just a group of women writing a post or two for Zoella a week and getting brand deals for Zoe? They must be paid a lot too for Maddie to leave a senior position at Gleam for this. Or maybe she chose the little work load for a decent salary over a demanding job with more money.
Maddie had shares in gleam and her and Dom (Gleam's founder) both left. They probably sold their shares and are fine financially. I'm sure Maddie's well paid as it seems she does all the work for Zoe- manager, meetings, collabs. The other girls I have no idea but it was mentioned many times here it's beneficial for tax purposes to have an office and an x amount of employees. It's probably an easy job that benefits both Z and A and employers.

Cococoleman

Did anyone else get the vibe that Mark was kinda pissed off with her in the car? Like he couldn’t be arsed?!

sparklellama

I know he’s got a tattoo with his dad and mum
now which is lovely but no tattoo for Zoe or a ring..
Also ugh like there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with tattoos having meaning (I have a bunch and some are more meaningful than others lol) but he strikes me as the type of person to look for a wanky meaning rather than just getting something he likes.

B_T_B_O

When is their ten years? Because it seems as though they’ve been saying their tens years is so close for years
They started dating in October 2012 (according to Wikipedia).
To me it also feels like they've been saying that for years

Snackella

Chatty Member
Why doesn't he want to marry her? Financial reasons? House? Seems odd when shes dying for a proposal and theyve been together for ages and have a daughter together
If we are to believe what he says it's that he wants his kids at his wedding. His own parents got married when he was basically an adult, so probably never saw the point of getting married. Maybe they'll come up with a compromise where they get married when Ottie (and potential baby #2?) are like 8-10 years old or something.