Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Spot on, guys. I had to go check her gram and she's not shown her stomach area for about 3 months. Loose dresses, hiding behind objects, face shots. In the pic above she's definitely around 5 months. Waiting for a 20 week scan, pops?
She literally posted this today where her stomach doesn’t look pregnant just a bit chubby…

E5DEC961-2CA0-4FF4-A6DB-5DADB7526099.png

Reactions: 7

milkyways

VIP Member
So in Alfie's vlog she claims she doesn't think she walk up a hill. Get a grip you are a 32 year old mother FFS! Its a hot day so she cooks a Sunday roast obv I mean puts the pre done roasties etc in the oven.

AND PUT A SUN HAT ON YOUR CHILD!!!!!!
you guys will be in for a surprise when you see the "hill" that was probably like nothing in length 🤡.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Came to say this. What a loser.
Im assuming she leaves the house even less now.

I’ve been buying baby clothes for the past 7 months and I’ve picked up so many bright colours or cute prints. The beige section is tiny.
I agree, there are loads of cute prints and bright colours in the shops. The beige and brown pathetic aesthetic looks to be on its way out for everyone now, luckily.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Just saw Maddie's IG post for father's day as well as Perrie's from Little Mix and Gemma Atkinson's. I bet Alfie's ego would've LOOOVED something like that from Zoe. He would've shared it on his stories and probably re-posted it on his main grid as well, just to show everyone what a great (single) father he is 😄
Sorry for quoting myself but OMG can't believe it really happened 😂
It's weird that Zoe didn't want to post it on her IG account though.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Of course Zoe, one of the bosses, would use her office space as a place to "relax and have a chat" instead of actually working.
She doesn’t know what working actually involves does she!!

did they just spend 14 000£ on random sofas that aren't even placed in a living space but in offices??? I mean it's their money but wtf
Also a genuine question as I have no idea but is almost a year aftrer a birth still post-partum? I just find it weird she called it that because in my country post-partum is considered few weeks after a birth but maybe that's just a language thing
She’ll be spinning out being post parturm as long as she can get away with!

Reactions: 6

coconochanel

VIP Member
But Zoe’s video is not like that. She confirmed Alfie filmed EVERYTHING… so every time she offers to show her mate the videos she’s offering to show them everything…

Who do they think their audience is??!

I’m all for people doing whatever they enjoy in the bedroom in a safe consensual way, but I really really don’t think anyone who’s thinking about getting into or trying BDSM is coming to Zoella looking for advice…

View attachment 1340381
Esp since on the Alfie thread they posted a clip of him answering questions and one was would you have a threesome with Tyler him and Zoe said no and and Zoe added threesomes arnt her thing.

veya9

I dont believe it, joe has just put up a vlog of when they went away for zoes birthday.
Super weird that you cant really see or hear zoe even in the background for most of the vlog. Even looked like she wasnt with them when they arrived?

Bababe

What I don’t understand is they sit at home doing nothing and then go on holiday to sit at home doing nothing
It's definitely a comfort behaviour from their part. Long term relationships can have a tendency to pick *lazy* or easier options for weekends and holidays. Sure, many couples married for yonks (hi Anna edit) can be super adventurous travelling the globe each year, but some just want less stress and be in their little comfort zone. Both of them don't seem to care particularly about the rest of the world and constantly seeing the same scenery pleases them. Lol

If Zoe or Alfie ever dated someone else, I am sure they'd put more effort in picking new places and doing new things. At least at the beginning of dating. Maybe they are more similar than we think and like *solid* same old and that can cement many relationships longer perhaps

deeznuts1

I don't really think she looks poor because of one snaggle tooth?
not saying she looks poor because of her teeth, but lazy. maybe it doesn’t bother her but it just comes across unusual. also yes her two front teeth but also her bottom teeth are all quite wonky too

milkyways

VIP Member
Sorry but why has nobody mentioned her outfit here??! Is she going for a big bird look or what? I don’t get this AT ALL!!! 🤣
I was too lazy to copy past it tbh but
wow.

I know things can get wrinkly while sitting but this looks like it hasnt seen steam ever in its life.

• Haha