Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kosher Pig

I can see it now. Zoe and Mark's sex toy haul where they squeal with laughter and innuendo. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

louseylou

VIP Member
The funniest thing about the whole Zoella site is its not even on brand...

Article about the best Rose wine-Zoe doesn't drink
Articles about sex and vibrators-Zoe doesn't even kiss on camera let alone talk about sex
Articles about cooking-Zoe lives on takeaways
Articles about Marriage etc-well lets not even mention that!
I don't think she writes the articles, does she? They're articles about the lives of the other people on team Zoella.

coconochanel

VIP Member
No Zoe had a personal assistant for years called Carrie. The earliest I remember her being was in their old house as Carrie used to work in that tiny little office off the kitchen whilst Zoe was off doing random shit most of the day.
Yes she used to wear glasses.

asisawit

Because they did it…. Some parents always think there kids should follow suit with everything the do. Like I can imagine Alfie has a real “mother knows best complex” tbh I’ve always found there relationship to be weird and Alfie definitely comes across a sheltered middle class child with a mollycoddled upbringing. Almost like his parents where so over bearing he hasn’t learnt about the outside would. Exhibit A: the one pound video. He’s just tone deaf about real struggle because his parents sheltered him so much.
i definitely agree, but i wondered what you think the reasoning is? if you've already been together for years, live together, co-own property, share a CHILD, share expenses presumably, and plan to do it later... what's the big taboo in doing it a few years early? Can't quite understand!

Juststopit

VIP Member
Oh they definitely were in love/ fancied each other for the first few years of their relationship but somewhere along the long it all fizzled out and they should’ve went their separate ways but they choose to stay together and for what?
💰💰💰 mainly

coconochanel

VIP Member
Lol at Alfie getting a matching tattoo with his Mum.

Its a sweet idea but a weird time of life to do it. Why not get a tattoo to commemorate your child, or to honour your partner who is the Mother of that child?
I know I felt like commenting 'when are you getting a matching tattoo with Zoe?' :ROFLMAO:

Lilykins

VIP Member
Time for a new title thread! Anyone have any ideas??

zoe sugg #50 she’s a beige girl living in a beige world, with a beige baby and…man-child Deyes

Hex

Haven't followed Zoe or Alfie in ages but Honestly, props to them. They are the only couple from the OG British group that managed to stay together and start a family. I remember even back on GG forum we always kept saying that these two will not last but we were wrong.

• Haha

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
wasn’t Carrie also her ghost writer? I remember something like that
I was under the impression that Amy, who she did Magpie with, was the ghostwriter for Girl Online. In the video where Zoe and Maddie visit the printing shop for Girl Online, Amy is there along with them and Zoe introduces her and said she helped her a lot or something along those lines.

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
What ever happened to Zoe's old assistant Carrie? Even before the pandemic she was still there, and even had an Instagram but now it's nowhere to be found. I even looked at other people's following to see if Zoe unfollowed her (she likes to do that when someone leaves) and I couldn't find anybody following her, but then again I didn't know her username. Wonder if she got out, because she doesn't show up under team Zoella on their site and she's a complete ghost on Google!

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
I agree, there are loads of cute prints and bright colours in the shops. The beige and brown pathetic aesthetic looks to be on its way out for everyone now, luckily.
Here in France, I am picking gifts up here and there for my niece or nephew who is due in November and am able to find quite a lot of unisex stuff in bright colours and fun prints, though I am sticking to yellows, ochres, sage green, teal as I like to choose an animal theme for my niblings ( fox and panda so far), and this one has two: duck🦆 (ling)/goose and giraffe 🦒.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I really like Maddie Chester, she seems lovely, however she, as managing director of zoella, is running it into the ground. It’s bizarre.
Zoella has been posting this junk well before maddie became managing director last year…

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Yeah and it always seemed to me that Mark saw his visit there as a day to be cozy. Cozy is all Zoe can give… so whenever he’s in the mood for that, he goes. Now ofc less frequently, but still the same vibe.
I don't follow their relationship closely but I feel like all they talk about is pop culture stuff. Maybe she's the only one of his friends who gets his obsession with music and movies?

They only bought that building as an investment. The only reason they made it into an office is for them to pretend that they actually work.
And for tax purposes, apparently.