Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OlyaL.

Find it so strange when people barely move a house away from their parents. I can almost let it slide if you have children so it’s easier for them to see their grandchildren but it screams “I can’t be independent and away from mammy and daddy too long” to me.
Exactly what I thought. But I’m not surprised at all since it is Poppy we’re speaking about

Reactions: 8

leigh213

VIP Member
The Zoella IG just reminds me of the appeal of Cosmo magazine to high schoolers back in the early 2000s lol. It wasn’t really anything genuinely about sex or what it really means to understand and experience your sexuality as a woman, was it, it was just trading on the vocabulary and a commercialized idea of sex to sell magazines to certain demographics. And the Zoella content is the same in a kind of a ‘ohh don’t read this but do or you’ll be naive and left out because we’re all talking about VIBRATORS because we’re progressive women’ thing. But always with a fun kind of teenybopper commercial shine to it. It doesn’t actually suggest anything to me about real sex.

It’s probably why she says those posts get the most traffic. It’s like how 16 year olds always wanted to pick up Cosmo. I highly doubt a woman Zoe’s age (me, for one, lol), actually thinks they’d get anything from those posts. I think it’s girls clicking it because it has that fake allure.
Absolutely, and I see these kinds of things as her bandwagoning onto whatever her team or whoever suggests she may want to dabble in to keep her supply of money coming in. I don't hate or even dislike Zoe I just think she's always been completely aimless and hasn't ever really used a talent or had a purpose insofar as a job. It's no wonder she ended up with Alfie then because he's worse by miles in terms of that.

Obviously I can see how she got so popular in the beginning, but I don't think it's been deserved to be able to "work" like she does and make what she does for literally doing nothing. So, no, no one will be taking sex advice or any advice from her because it looks like she's just attached her name to yet another thing to stay relevant and keep their lifestyle.

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
Life coach Zoe sugg eh dishing out the wisdom 🤔 wonder what the pops thinks of her post since she declared a month ago she was having a break from social media

veya9

Do you guys know if tracey and alfies parents ever met? Or spend like day together somewhere? It is really odd that they are again at this big reserve with like 5 people only, im sure it would fit zoes mum, her grandmom would probably loved to spend even 1 day with them, her cousins etc... Weird and sad.

Bababe

I agree that Zoe needs a therapist and committ to the work that that involves.
Their relationship is flawed, but which one is perfect... they could likely find a better partner but how soon? It takes time and more effort to woo a new person. What if the new person we see as the one doesn't see us in that light?
What I'm trying to say is that each decision carries some risk and benefits.
If Zoe meets a mature man who marries her, there is no guarantee he won't leave her after two years, or cheats. Marriage is one aspect but it is not a guarantee of happiness either.
I know in general finding the best person to marry is overall ideal *path*. But ideal could also be being with someone who makes us happy and comfortable regardless of proposal.
Zoe and Alfie had always lived in the spotlight and Social media big bubble for years. They grew up being watched and directly competing with each other for *views* and popularity, this jealousy and judging is still probably engraved in their everyday lives.
I don't know what my point is, I guess to let Zoe do what makes her happy, after all it's no pleasure watching someone in misery.
My take is she is happy with Alfie *enough* to stay, have babies etc. Yes, she could be in heaven having a ring on her finger and all the trimmings, but likely in her mind she is happy enough.
Maybe the fact that she can't get everything she wants to, leaves her more humble.
Yes, you can be rich and famous, but popularity and cash won't make you someone's wife.
It can humble Alfie too - your partner is popular and richer and you'll always be Zoella's "partner". I guess both of them eating the humble pie, so to speak. Maybe their cohabitation is good for their personalities to keep them in check lol
and BTW, I don't need to be right in everything, but I wanted to share another perspective :)

queencarmen

VIP Member
Why doesn't he want to marry her? Financial reasons? House? Seems odd when shes dying for a proposal and theyve been together for ages and have a daughter together

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
That was the trip which Alfie’s was there to work with mini the brand and so he took Lottie to take his photographs for him & then Zoe decided she wanted to tag along so booked herself a flight. She spent most of her time alone or with lotties boyfriend Zak (who is one of Alfie’s friends) because Alfie was working.

View attachment 1411190
Oh right ok. Missed that! Zoe maybe tagged along for the content then?

Lilykins

VIP Member
I would have bet anything that Amanda was going to be the overbearing grandma when they announced the pregnancy, especially with her still babying Alfie and Poppy. Could have never predicted for Tracey to basically become their live-in nanny.
Especially as she doesn’t exactly live nearby!!

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
The AD is for Gym shark again are they taking the piss?
Was convinced it was going to be function of bullshit considering the hair, I bet that will be next!!! So shocked GymShark are paying her to advertise their stuff, she can’t even walk the dog herself 😂