Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
oooooh right they were at that getaway which costs everyones lifesavings

you would think with that amount of money to splurge theyd I dont know, switch things up and go somewhere else. but zoe really is a creature of habit and comfort. dont put it past her but like. WOMAN GO OUT, ENJOY. HAVE SOME FUN, in other places once in a while.
its so frustrating to watch ngl
They even had that Cauliflower tacos recipe Zoe loves.

Anyway didn't the health officials warn people to keep kids indoors during this heatwave? so there's Zoe with Ottie in an outside pool and no hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

B_T_B_O

Why can’t she have her own things? Poppy does her flower beds every year and Alfie has started growing vegetables and suddenly she’s got her own little copycat flowerbed despite going to the garden centre once a week for the last 15 years and never actually buying any plants 😂

“The reality of being parents” who have a massive house, earn way more than the average family and “work” flexibly so can see as much of their kid as they like.. god it must be so tough for them I don’t know how they do it?!?
They "work" as flexible and as little as a lot of those other influencers, yet we don't see them with Ottie that much (I know this could be for privacy reasons; not showing your child on camera all the time, but I don't think that's the real/full reason for Alfie and Zoe) but I'm just saying... I think it's weird, if I were a mum (sadly I'm not) I would be around my child a LOT. I work with (young) kids, so I know what they can be like.

Also, in that vlog Alfie uploaded where they talked about the "reality" of being parents, Zoe was on the phone the entire time they talked. And those supplements Alfie mentioned; I get why he's taking them with all the eating out and ordering food and stuff... that can't be healthy. And those supplements have like 20+ vitamins in them, which can be very unhealthy if you take too much of something.

Sorry for my little rambling here 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Haven't followed Zoe or Alfie in ages but Honestly, props to them. They are the only couple from the OG British group that managed to stay together and start a family. I remember even back on GG forum we always kept saying that these two will not last but we were wrong.
They’re still together but by all accounts, it doesn’t seem to be a happy relationship

amy_xox

No isn't it a 2 hour drive? she hardly visited Zoe's before Ottie was born nice to be used by her daughter.
the thing is, with my Nan, she hardly saw my Dad, and then i was born, and she reappeared. I hardly see her anymore, since her daughter had a little boy and now shes obsessed with him. Not saying that could be it, but something to think about!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Zoe doesn't push herself or try and work through her anxieties because she has made her life so that she doesn't have to!

Obviously just my opinion, but there's no way a guy like that would go for her. Sure, she can be pretty, but she's not interesting, she herself lacks ambition. Guys like that tend to get smart, beautiful women from Oxbridge. Not to mention Zoe claims to be a great hostess, but she just does cheese boards. She's a fraud.
Yeah could you imagine her at a business meal asking the other wives if they've watched the new Gavin & Stacey 🤣 🤣

Last edited:

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Is it just me or has she not referenced her dad meeting Ottilie at all? I know he never used to show his face, but they always used to play on it and show his body but keep his face out.

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
Zoe asking Alfie if he’s going to cook dinner.. oh my god get off your lazy ass and cook it yourself! How hard is it to cook up a quick meal! Especially when in her case it’s all preprepared sh*t. He didn’t even make any for himself he took her meal for upstairs and then went out. Jeez girl you’ve got it good if I hear her complain about how she hasn’t got
time again 😠 and I’m not surprised alfies always trying to find some excuse to get out of that house she’s seems like such a demanding control freak
This!!! 😤 Also the look on Alfie’s face when she was taking about her aChiEvEmenTS🏃🏻‍♀️….! 😆

• Haha

Beauhead

Chatty Member
i don’t think she’s really that unattractive and she’s looked lovely a few times but she just dresses and styles her hair like a 50 year old or a toddler. She’s got the money and body to do and wear anything but she doesn’t, can’t buy you a fashion sense I suppose…
Exactly!!....it's very rare.
It's been a few days and her hair looks like a hot mess already. I guess she had to match the hair to the horrible outfit lol

dotsofdots

I know this is a Zoe page but couldn’t find this info anywhere else. Do you guys think Poppy is pregnant? She took a break of instagram a while back and I’ve noticed she doesn’t really do outfit pics or show her body anymore??? Do you think Ottie is due a cousin or not poppy and Shaun’s vibe??b

Isn’t that what ring sizing is for? It seems like that’s just an excuse so she’ll get more attention from followers or just pretend it’s actually happened
yeah it’s weird… I mean both my ring fingers are the same size. Seems like wishful thinking to wear a trilogy ring looking just like an engagement ring.

milkyways

VIP Member
isnt the couch alfie used for future sh*t? or was it a white/creme one?

or did he get inspired by that space? cause he has no creative bone- not even his pinky finger on his body.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Zoe seems to thrive in imbalanced friendships. Even when she was friends with Gabie it was a fan-youtuber friendship and Gabie basically worshipped her. I really don't know what Zoe and Mark have in common and it's still weird to me he enjoys night life and clubbing so much, yet his bestie didn't go out to have fun with him like ever.
That's another thing apart from both being influencers they have nothing in common.