Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Has Zoe even talked anything related sexual? She doesn't seem the type to talk about it so how does she have this collab?

Reactions: 9

B_T_B_O

A new vlog:

How chatty do you think the car ride was? (I haven't watched it, but if I had to guess I'd say it was mostly about nonsense stuff🤣)

To be fair, I carry most of my weight around my stomach and thighs and I definitely used to have that slightly rounded look which made me look a few months pregnant - maybe Poppy is the same?

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
Haha not to defend her (ew) but I do think the first week of couch to 5k is mostly walking isn’t it? With a few short bursts of jogging in between! Still would have tied my hair up for that though!

louseylou

VIP Member
I don’t want to be picky but I think she went with Big Mand not her mum and gran to Dianne’s show. Aldo’s family first as always
She did go with Amanda. I think Tracey might have been away and Joe's nana left a comment on one of her posts saying that she would see her at the show in Bournemouth on Tuesday.

coconochanel

VIP Member
No wonder she finds it laidback being a parent she hardly does anything for Ottie her mum/the nanny clearly does most of the work that's why she's got time to laze on the bed and prat about with veg beds. :rolleyes:

If Zoe meets a mature man who marries her, there is no guarantee he won't leave her after two years, or cheats.
Especially because she is not mature either. I think that when she was living alone she appeared more mature and since being with A and staying always inside she regressed into a baby

Sassyvic23

Spot on, guys. I had to go check her gram and she's not shown her stomach area for about 3 months. Loose dresses, hiding behind objects, face shots. In the pic above she's definitely around 5 months. Waiting for a 20 week scan, pops?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
She could be pregnant but I think her sluggish lifestyle might just finally be catching up to her and it’s made her a bit self conscious.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The most Zoe thing is that her whole office is just a huge sofa, leaving barely any space for a desk
I’m pretty sure she said she’s not putting a desk I believe. When she first showed the office (maybe the vlog before last?). She just wants it to be a ‘comfy chill space’ not really an office 🙄

• Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
What does maddie actually do besides go on holiday. Zoe isn’t even an influencer anymore she does nothing. So what work is she even getting for her.
Maddie is no longer just a talent manager. Her job is managing director of Zoella. This means she does everything relating to the Zoella brand (and probably much less to do with Zoes personal stuff since Zoe hardly does anything). And since Zoe’s clearly taken a step back from Zoella Maddie Is basically the boss of everyone who works for the Zoella brand.