Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't her lips reach the end of her mouth line? She really looks like a Tim Burton creation.

And THOSE FUCKING SUNGLASSES. I'm not a violent person but I'd love to slap those godawful twatgoggles right off her face.
I think they'd be cool on someone who can rock an alternative/weird style but Zoe is so vanilla and mid that it just looks soooo wrong.

Reactions: 9
Why don't her lips reach the end of her mouth line? She really looks like a Tim Burton creation.

And THOSE FUCKING SUNGLASSES. I'm not a violent person but I'd love to slap those godawful twatgoggles right off her face.
I think she does it on purpose cause she thinks it looks cute rather than making her look unhinged

Reactions: 10

You're right. She looks like Sally from Nightmare before Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Those nails are a crazy shape! Horrendous
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “post partum” an American term? Is the British equivalent “post natal” ? It really grinds my nuggets when she says it and I thinks that’s why
post natal usually refers to the baby right after birth, while post partum refers to the mother.

Reactions: 4
A new vlog:

How chatty do you think the car ride was? (I haven't watched it, but if I had to guess I'd say it was mostly about nonsense stuff)

A new vlog:

How chatty do you think the car ride was? (I haven't watched it, but if I had to guess I'd say it was mostly about nonsense stuff)
Wonder if Zoe reminded him that she owns his entire life again…

Reactions: 16
I know this is a Zoe page but couldn’t find this info anywhere else. Do you guys think Poppy is pregnant? She took a break of instagram a while back and I’ve noticed she doesn’t really do outfit pics or show her body anymore??? Do you think Ottie is due a cousin or not poppy and Shaun’s vibe??b

Reactions: 8
She could be. Usually she complains on Instagram about her period… has she does this recently? If not then maybe!

Reactions: 1
She could be. Usually she complains on Instagram about her period… has she does this recently? If not then maybe!
I’m not really sure! I haven’t really seen her be too active but I don’t really follow her either. Just check in on her page now and then! Who knooooooowwwsss

Reactions: 3
When they asked him about long term relationships, he said he’s not the right person to ask, and I was like oooh And then his answer was basically him talking about an online test. I found it so sad and hilarious at the same time. They have no chemistry, he has nothing to say.

Reactions: 16
She has recently. But that's not to say that its true. It's not too hard to lie on the internet lol Edit: Zoe does it all the time!

Reactions: 11
She could be pregnant but I think her sluggish lifestyle might just finally be catching up to her and it’s made her a bit self conscious.

She could be pregnant but I think her sluggish lifestyle might just finally be catching up to her and it’s made her a bit self conscious.
That happend already years ago when she started to wear big wollen sweaters and big skirts during summer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.